Get used while in furniture

Hi everyone!

Is there a mod for Skyrim where if you're locked in a furniture (like stocks/pillory for example) then the NPCs will approach you and use you for sex (using a corresponding furniture animation if available)

If there isn't, could someone make one? It could be integrated to Cursed Loots or Deviously Enslaved.  It would make for a great punishment for slavery mods where you master punished you and locks you in a furniture in the middle of town xD xD xD

Last I heard sex in furniture was a tricky thing to pull off without visual bugs.

The best you could do was drop the player out of furniture, remove the furniture, then start sexlab with the specific animation that would use the furniture as sexlab spawns it's own fake furniture, and when it finishes you would reenable the furniture and reattach the actor. This looks terrible though because it's not seamless, gaps between the steps.

I don't play with every sexlab animation, so I'm probably wrong, but there doesn't seem to be many furniture sex animations you can use either... The only one I can think of off my head is the pillory used by POX.

Not against putting it in if anyone figures out a good way to do it though.

There's actually quite a few furniture animations.  There's even creature furniture animations.

And yeah, the method you describe is how they do it in POX.  I'd be cool with that if that's the only way to do it.  It's not like the current animation system is seamless anyway with the teleporting, removing and re-adding of bonds and yadada.  So even if it's a bit messy, I'd be willing to use a mod that does that.

I don't play with every sexlab animation, so I'm probably wrong, but there doesn't seem to be many furniture sex animations you can use either...

There's actually quite a few furniture animations.  There's even creature furniture animations.

There have been several furniture based and bed based anims added through SLAL packs, though Leito's bed ones have a problem of sorts that the bed object isn't created.  If animators did something like that on purpose you wouldn't have to remove the world object and spawn in one... but you would need to align the animation on the object properly and not flip it like it seems all of the bed ones are (head at the foot end, etc).

If such a system was created I'd like to see some markers added as well... maybe using a spell to show them like life detection but markers for standing (against wall) would be useful as well. Dog/chair and horse/haybale anims could make use of such a system, especially the haybale ones.

Devious Framework with Devious Framework Support.

Both are available on the same download page.

Both have MCM pages.

In the one for DFWSupport, you can set how long, possibility of someone taking pity and releasing you, possibility of someone coming by to take advantage ...

Last I checked, this mod only locks the player in furniture.  It doesn't start furniture animations.

I've got it installed and use it. Ravyn locks herself into a pillory, for example. I set it so that there is a 100% chance of visitors. Along they come. Maybe they flog her. Maybe they have sex with her.  Unfortunately, it doesn't limit the sex to only the anims for that furniture. The configuration for it is in DFWSupport, so you need both mods installed adn enabled. DFWSupport also has a leash game. If you aren't careful, a hydragorgon slaver may take you captive

Archived