[Search] Underboobs outfit

Cupid's Kiss Dress CBBE HDT&BS

Sexy Baby  CBBE HDT BS in Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions thread pg258

Amaya 7BO

Schoolgirl Outfit  CBBE HDT BS in Malfdawg's BS Conversions thread

Rogue II

Dark Moon CBBE HDT BS in Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions thread pg242

Ambassador of Darkness CBBE HDT BS in Malfdawg's BS Conversions thread

Lydia Armor

Harley Quinn armor

Cupid's Kiss Dress CBBE HDT&BS

Sexy Baby  CBBE HDT BS in Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions thread pg258

Amaya 7BO

Schoolgirl Outfit  CBBE HDT BS in Malfdawg's BS Conversions thread

Rogue II

Dark Moon CBBE HDT BS in Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions thread pg242

Ambassador of Darkness CBBE HDT BS in Malfdawg's BS Conversions thread

Lydia Armor

Harley Quinn armor

Thx very much, is there any way do download Sexy Baby 7base version (or uunp) ?

You can also try making your own under boob outfits by finding something from deviant art or other place and mess around with them. Just one that I'm messing around with. It was suppose to go straight across but adjust mistake made me have to tilt the outfit's top to compensate for the mistake so it only have one underboob boob. 2nd one is kind of a under boob the dragon or wings could be made bigger to make it work more.

post-25667-0-06285600-1508598098_thumb.pngpost-25667-0-58879900-1508598125_thumb.png

You can also try making your own under boob outfits by finding something from deviant art or other place and mess around with them. Just one that I'm messing around with. It was suppose to go straight across but adjust mistake made me have to tilt the outfit's top to compensate for the mistake so it only have one underboob boob. 2nd one is kind of a under boob the dragon or wings could be made bigger to make it work more.

Wow, that's interesting and very good.

and now please thereof a CHSBHC BBP version, for me. ;)

@winny257

Well you didn't state which one since there is 2 pictures in my first post I simply though you meant the first picture which IS from witcher 3 it's one of the DLC outfits I just stripped it down a lot.

The 2nd picture is the skyrim ice dragon that was converted to .XPS format by someone from deviant art. With it in .XPS format the dragon or outfit has rigging which allows you to move and adjust wings legs tentacles mouths and other things to where you want them at then export them to .OBJ format to load into outfit studios. I haven't really done much with the dragon one other then texturing it. There is also a dragon camped out above her butt that you can't see.

post-25667-0-46130500-1508628922_thumb.pngpost-25667-0-82339700-1508628960_thumb.png

Archived