BDSM furniture in sex animations & for random use

Are there any mods that place DD furniture around the game world for use during sex animations & just for locking yourself & others in for fun? I have a few mods that use devices like it but they either don't use the furniture correctly or at all during sex or they require me putting them down myself beforehand. Things like pillories, xcrosses, beds, milk machines, cages, poles, etc is what I'm looking for. An example of a situation that I'm looking for to use them is like I'm enslaved in SD+ in a random town or bandit camp, there's a furniture piece already there & my mistress locks me in it for a random amount of time & uses the appropriate sex animations without me clipping out of place or the furniture turning invisible. Especially in the slavery case because I can't use mods that use spells or something else to place objects because being enslaved keeps me bound & unable to do things with my player's hands.

Mods I already have: SD+, DD Integration, Assets, Expansion, Framework & Support, Deviously Enslaved Continued, Maria Eden, Hydra Slavegirls, Jaxonz Positioner & all of these mods dependencies (obviously). If these mods already provide a means to having furniture around to use correctly during sex or normal gameplay, please enlighten me because I haven't found it yet. Never seen a cage to use, pillories clip me out of place when using them, can't use furniture spells during enslavement (& its a pain to put them in ahead of time in places that don't already have furniture), Hydra gave me some furniture but nearly all of them are occupied by slave girls already, & the furniture spell can act strangely sometimes so I'd prefer them to be in place already.

There are two ways I can think of to achieve what you want, but I don't know of any mods that does either.

One would be the placed object as you describe and used in an animation like the Use Beds option Sexlab has. Someone was working on a mod to use chairs and other objects in just that way, but I think he's had enough computer problems that attempt is on hiatus.

The other method I can think of is having the placed object be an activator, like a bed, switch, chair, etc. and when you use it the mod detects the type of object and calls a fitting animation.

Are there any mods that place DD furniture around the game world for use during sex animations...

As far as I know no mods will "use furniture as part of the sex scene".  Doing this requires special animations to be created that keep the player in the proper pose and have the aggressor in a proper animation to work with the player in that pose.  To my knowledge no such animations have been created.  If they have been created, their use has not become standard practice with the common mods that start a sex scene.

It is possible that such animations have been created and I have just not learned of them.  I have not been keeping up to date very much on work in the animation area but even then I expect they would not yet be in use by mods that start sex scenes.  Each scene would have to be changed to use the right animations in the right situations.

One exception to this is Pillories.  Animations have been created where the player is locked in a pillory.  My mod, Devious Framework, will try to start a pillory animation if the player is locked in a pillory.

As for furniture around town, I have created a couple of stand alone mods that only place furniture around the world (in cities).  They are still in the early stages but for the most part they should work okay.  See this post and this post.  Keep in mind the stores furniture is a little harder to use because stores are alarmed at night.  I do plan to make more (for Inns and private residences) but I expect it will be a while before I get to those.

Sanguine's Debauchery Cages is also a good option for... well... cages... for Sanguine's Debauchery+.  They are placed in the wilderness in common areas where the player is likely to be defeated and will be used by the bandits.

Hope this helps,

legume.

Keep your eye open for updates to zaz from T.ara and maybe Musje is working on something, not sure.

Word is there is a torture framework that may do this at some point in the future.  For zaz, fairly soon... on the framework, no ETA yet, but the latest PAHE-HSH update is prepared for it =)

You need to use DFWSupport along with Devious Framework, I believe. I have both and have had no problem getting Ravyn locked into furniture.

And the consequences of doing so :P

There's also Display Model II. Its got some nice pieces and you can lock NPCs into them. Haven't had anybody take advantage, though. I'd love to see DFW&Support work with Display Model :D

Archived