Hey guys, I'm new to modding but I have an idea. I would like to change the interaction tuning of dancing so that it works just like "busking" for sims in the music career.

This will allow there to be a crude version of a stripper/exotic dancer (especially if you've made a custom dance move that sims can do which emulates stripping)

Eventually I would like to expand this into a career, a career activity, and possibly a "work from home" career activity set so that your sims can go to a lounge/venue and dance for cash.

If anyone is better than me at modding and would like to take a go at it, feel free. But I wanted to know if there were quick/thorough guides for XML tuning

i have a problem with pole dancing mod, i downloaded everything including the animations but when i click on the pole or the cage tells me just "watch" i need help

You will need to download the animations that are linked on Azmodans page where you downloaded the pole from :)

Hey guys, I'm new to modding but I have an idea. I would like to change the interaction tuning of dancing so that it works just like "busking" for sims in the music career.

This will allow there to be a crude version of a stripper/exotic dancer (especially if you've made a custom dance move that sims can do which emulates stripping)

Eventually I would like to expand this into a career, a career activity, and possibly a "work from home" career activity set so that your sims can go to a lounge/venue and dance for cash.

If anyone is better than me at modding and would like to take a go at it, feel free. But I wanted to know if there were quick/thorough guides for XML tuning

I'm pretty useless with actual modding but I wish you luck with this! It's another holy grail that's been sought after :D

i have a problem with pole dancing mod, i downloaded everything including the animations but when i click on the pole or the cage tells me just "watch" i need help

This is interesting. WCIF the pole dancing mod?

Beside of watching, can sims give tips and paid?

Archived