[SEARCH] Aroused NPCs Initiate Sex

I'm looking for a mod that functions just like Aroused Creatures, only for humanoid NPCs. 

To make it clear; I'm wanting something that scans for humanoid NPC arousal and if it is above a configurable threshold, the NPC initiates intercourse with the PC or another NPC.  Ideally, like Aroused Creatures, aggressive/consensual animations should depend on the arousal level of the target.  I would also like for NPC morality and witnesses to matter.

I'm sure something like this exists, I'm just not sure how to find it.  I've dug through the downloads, but haven't found what I'm looking for.  I do have Sanguine Debauchery, Devious Devices and Defeat, but I'm not looking for enslavement.  If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be great.

Just wanted to say that Scent of Sex works pretty much exactly as needed.  I would even replace Aroused Creatures with it, if not for some of the extra functionality in the latter.  I had put off using Scent because it seemed very complicated, but it's much more simple than it looks.  Thanks again!

Archived