TMB Armor Conversations and neck seams for NPCs

botpot77

Hello guys, I am playing with TMB Armor Conversations and Bijin's NPC mods (but I replaced Bijin's meshes with SevenBase ones), and when I change somebody's weight (who is wearing an armor from the mod) with console - the NPC gets a neck seam. How can I fix it? And why doesn't my character have any neck gaps when she is using the same armor with different weight?

It's not the armor - it's Bijin. If you want to fix the neck seam look up that npc's weight on the correct Bijin page and set it back to that specified weight.

Yeah, it's an obvious solution. I just can't understand why my character doesn't have any seams with the armor, but Bijin NPCs get them (there are no gaps when they are nude) when they all have the same body replacer.

It's not the armor - it's Bijin. If you want to fix the neck seam look up that npc's weight on the correct Bijin page and set it back to that specified weight.

Yeah, it's an obvious solution. I just can't understand why my character doesn't have any seams with the armor, but Bijin NPCs get them (there are no gaps when they are nude) when they all have the same body replacer.

because bjin has its own meshes of bodies, they are not overwritten by the common meshes of the game bodies. The simplest thing is to take your game mesh and throw it into the mesh folder

because bjin has its own meshes of bodies, they are not overwritten by the common meshes of the game bodies. The simplest thing is to take your game mesh and throw it into the mesh folder

I wrote in my first post that I replaced Bijin's meshes with SevenBase ones ffs :dodgy:

and when I change somebody's weight (who is wearing an armor from the mod) with console - the NPC gets a neck seam. How can I fix it?

working as intented

setnpcweight x generate the npc head with weight x

npc have headpart femaleheadnord, its textureset have no tintmask (crap kit put one, not the game)

so the result don't have tintmask

game don't generate that weight x head either

so the next time you load that npc, he get back his original head, with a body at weight x

if the armor don't have weight 0, don't give it to npc, that's all

Archived