[WIP] Lich Evilynn - Lesbian mind control/slavery/bondage quest chain.

Evilynn

Evilynn offers a path for someone wanting to play as either the helpless victim or the evil rapist.

You will have two paths to choose from.

Good:

• The normal game is over unless you free yourself (and offering that option is really low on my priority list)
  • Evilynn will rape and torture you.
  • Very bad things will happen to you and to other NPC's at her whim.
  • She will force you to spend a lot of time in her lair.
  • She will force you to do quests for her.

Evil:

• You join up with Evilynn.
  • She works with you to capture victims for both of you.
  • You will have free access to her lair.
  • She will offer quests to you.

She will "play" with her victims in the lair. (sex / torture)

Quests will include capturing other victims for her, upgrading her lair, and adding additional functionality.

If you join her then the quests will include capturing new victims for yourself and the lair upgrades will include options for yourself.

Notes:

If you are looking for shemale, heterosexual, or homosexual(male) content - this is probably not the mod for you. (try slaverun, PAHA, etc)

My kink is lesbian bondage, mind control, pain, and domination, and I'm the one spending hours of my time to create this mod. That said...

Lich Evilynn assumes that the player is female, but that in not enforced. Playing as a male or shemale should still work, but it will result is some strange issues for dialog and animations.

BDSM: *stands on a soap box* Many people talk about BDSM content here on lovers lab, when the actually mean BDSM clothing and accessories. The core of BDSM is "Safe, Sane, and Consensual". This mod is not safe, sane, or consensual. (Except for the fact that it's all imaginary and no on is harmed) *gets off the soap box*

Background Story:

Many centuries ago during the first era a mage named Lynn specialized in Alteration and Illusion. She was a member of the Psijic Order, and was known and loved by many. Everyone knew that Lynn was a defender of the innocent, and friend to all good people.

Lynn had a dark secret. While she was careful to keep up appearances, what she really enjoyed was torturing, raping, and breaking people. Because of her reputation she had many opportunities to kidnap people without anyone knowing. Her preferred victims being some of the more beautiful of the young women that came to her for help. If the opportunity came she would kidnap a victim, and take her helpless victim to an underground lair. Then she would torture and rape the woman anytime the whim struck her. 

She developed spells that would allow her to control minds, erase memories, physically overpower, and torture people.

After many years someone found out about about Lynn, and the Psijic Order was horrified by what she had done. She was not simply a horrible serial killer and rapist, she was a well known member of the Psijic Order that was a serial killer and rapist. Iachesis referred to "Lynn" as "Evilynn", and fabricated a story that Lynn was killed and replaced by Evilynn.

Evilynn embraced her new name, and prepared for the attack that she knew was coming. When the Psijic Order came for Evilynn she knew she wouldn't be able to beat them. Instead she planned to capture her own soul in a carefully prepared black soul gem. She wove spell after spell into the soul gem draining the life from her remaining victims and trapping their souls as well. The final three layers of spells wrapped around the soul gem waited for the final trigger - her death.

She couldn't leave her soul gem where a member of the Psijic Order might find it, and the final three layers were carefully designed to ensure her freedom. The first layer waited for her to die and then pulled her soul safely into the gem. The second layer then catapulted the gem as far into the future as she could send it. The third layer simply destroyed all traces of the previous two layers.

When they came and attacked her, she fought them and they killed her. The Psijic Order carefully searched and explored her lair, then destroyed it and left.

At the beginning of the fourth era Evilynn regains awareness and begins the long process of regaining her power.

After spending a couple centuries gathering power, she is ready to find someone new to play with.

================ v 0.0.2 ================

Added voice to the first quest (Text-to-speech) - Like? Dislike?

================ v 0.0.1 ================

First draft of the first quest complete.

Travel to Saarthal, and climb down the staircase. At the bottom of the staircase head to the back wall and look around for a strange object on the ground. Activate it to start the quest.

I’d love for a few people to try it out and give feedback before I spent a lot of time working on more quests.

Please try both the good and evil openings.

The quest is short. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

The quest is designed for female characters, and the entire mod will be designed arround lesbian rape/slavery/domination/mind control.

No promises, but feel free to reply with quest requests (include commentary to increase your chances of being included.)

======================================

REQUIREMENTS:

Many are not used yet, but I suspect most people interested in this mod already have them installed...

SexLab
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary pack
UI Extensions
ZaZAnimationPack
ZaZExtensionPack
taraUltimateFurniturePack
SKY UI

INSTALLING:

When installing a WIP mod like this, it's best to either:

1) Use a throwaway save game.

2) Make a backup save, install the mod, try the content, remove the mod and revert to the backup save.

LichEvilynn-v.0.0.2.7z

I'll give it a go, but be patient, I haven't gone to Saarthal at all yet.

One thing though. Your comment "The normal game is over unless you free yourself (and offering that option is really low on my priority list)" is a bit worrisome. Is it possible to get free?

This is very early alpha. Currently nothing happens after you finish the quest, so as of v0.0.1, you can ignore the warning.

After I have more of the good-guy questline finished your character will be a captive.

Adding a quest/method to free yourself is very low on my list - probably even a "version 2" thing.

When installing a WIP mod, it's best to either:

1) Use a throwaway save game.

2) Make a backup save, install the mod, try the content, remove the mod and revert to the backup save.

quick question is there anything past returning to Sarthaal yet??

I have a save game at the return to Sarthaal point (both entrances)

points so far

PC must have started "Under Sarthaal" on College of Winterhold questline.  just to the point you can access the Sarthaal Excavation.

the placement of the object is in a very appropriate location (and yes I do not normally personally like mods that require you to start a questline...this one fits way to well to

complain about that though).  good choice of location.  (I spent more time looking for the object than I should have due to another mod kind of forcing me to complete "Under Saarthal")

NOTE for people trying this that have "Player Exhibitionist" installed - turn OFF dangerous places BEFORE entering the excavation itself (unless you want to chance having your gear

way past her mod's starting point).  voice of experience ...chasing the dang thieves was not fun when trying to test this mod (ok it really was for me but may not be for other people).

at any rate make sure dangerous places is turned off before starting her mod (unless you want to chance permanent gear loss).

3 paths discovered so far ( 2 lead to PC not joins her, and 1 to PC joins her)

the "not joins her" path has some message boxes that explain what is happening very well, and it plays nicely to the point I have made it to so far

the "joins her" path has a bit less content so far (at least to the point I am stopped at) but still plays very nicely so far

will try to continue on and see if there is more content I just have not made it to yet.

minor issue - for some reason I do not get to hear the custom voice when playing the mod (I do have a few other mods with custom voices in them and

those work)...probably something I did wrong or forgot to do to make the voice heard.  (and yes I have exited all the way to desktop with the mod active

and returned and still no custom voices).

custom voice containing mods that I can confirm are working correctly in current game:  Mirai Girl with the Dragon Heart, Mia's Lair (Sexlab Sex Slaves),

Alicia Painslut (Sexlab version), Provincial Courier Service (Lilly version).  I do have more but cannot confirm them at this time.

happy to report that I have hit no bugs, glitches, or issues other than the 2 noted above (custom voice and Player Exhibitionist) so far when trying the mod out.

total of 6 runs to the point I am stopped at (3 joins her and 3 fights her path).

edit

if someone else has played it and has heard the voice that would tell me it is something I messed up and not the mods fault.

quick question is there anything past returning to Sarthaal yet??

That's all that is currently in the mod.

I'm starting the first quest on the "Evil Path" tonight.

for some reason I do not get to hear the custom voice when playing the mod

There are no voices to hear :(

I would love to have Evilynn voiced, but I'm a guy, so that might sounds just a little strange if I voice her myself. ;)

I will have some voices pulled from the existing Skyrim dialog. (Example: "No more! I yield! I yield!")

Now, if anyone in interested in voice acting for Evilynn (or her victims)... I would love to add voice acting to the mod.

EDIT:

I'm thinking about using https://www.readspeaker.com/voice-demo/ for the voice.

It's not free, but I think it sounds the best out of everything I've tried so far.

Evilynn could have a strange voice. After all she is an evil lich.

I'll need to look into it more, but I'm really thinking about it.

Just for clarification, once the quest is complete, you go back to being able to play the game and all. But, while in the quest, you are pretty much locked into following things through?

I always go with option #2. Its simply a good habit to have.

I wonder what Evilynn would do with a succubus captive? ;)

A succubus partner sounds like a good match :o

Refreshed and caught up regarding voicing

This might help.

Voxal Voice Changer

I've not used it, but, what the hell, the price is right to make it worth giving it a try :)

Haven't even played the mod yet and its got me thinkin'

Evillynn somehow manages to acquire and replace all her furniture, one piece at a time. She uses her new toy to sl-o-o-o-wly test each piece as they are brought in

Evillynn somehow manages to acquire and replace all her furniture, one piece at a time. She uses her new toy to sl-o-o-o-wly test each piece as they are brought in

An actual spoiler you might or might not want to know...

Part of both quest lines will capturing some npc's with useful skills in some of the early quests.

Someone skilled at making leather goods.

Someone skilled at forging iron.

Someone skilled at making furniture. 

I'm sure Evilynn will come up with a use for them....

Having problems figuring out just what to download and install of the TUFPack.

I have difficulties comprehending what he/she says

ok you need to get the V.1.2.rar (it is a mirror)

then get the patch to 1.3

also need the ZEP for TUFP and ZAZ7

install 1.2 and then put the 1.3 patch in overwriting everything

the ZEP needs to load after the TUFP

hope this helps (and isn't too confusing)

edit

@EvilLynn I would volunteer for the voice acting ..but as I am a guy also it really won't help

Version 0.0.2 is up...

I added a voice for Evilynn. (Instead of working on the next evil quest)

I like it - but would hate it for any other character.

You can easily tell somethings wrong with the voice...

But then Evilynn is already wrong on so many different levels that it works (at least for me)

Thoughts?

Like?

Love?

Hate?

hi evilynn...I thank you to use the TUFP-mod but I can tell you, that I prepare a new zap pack with all my mods inside that pack...so we need no tufp and my past-time created offsets for zap7.0 anymore: It will be all together in zap.

I hope you will react soon on the new zap version and look forward to the new stuff.

It´s always better to have very less dependencies and they should be choose-able by the user. So far I do not play heretic resources and the sky rim  "update-mod"-all that stuff should be optional and not a fixed dependency.

DDassets is okay because zap is soft dependent of that stuff ... anyway I can´t play mods that use so much different stuff I do not like to play with because it causes unwanted effects to the game.

I´ll hopefully be able to play your mod on a different system...

I´m very much interested in your mod...I´m ready with the new zap in some days....

Is this going to be a Zaz-restraints-only MOD? I hope so. I enjoy DD, but many of the Zaz items are far better suited to the Skyrim story and atmosphere.

Also, it seems as though the evil path could be offered after being captured and being broken during the good path.

RE ZAZ:

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "zaz-restraints-only" MOD, but I think the short answer is mostly yes.

I'm not planning on using immersion breaking items - or items that cause bad glitches - arm-binders are probably the best example of that.

ZAZ and TUFP will be my primary sources.

I'm not sure what exactly I'll be including, but I want a more realistic feel.

I also don't want NPC's making happy comments about loving a nude PC followed by a "put some clothes on" comment.

RE EVIL PATH:

I don't think I'll allow changing from the good path to the evil path directly.

I don't agree with the idea that a good person will turn into a sex starved rapist if you torture / rape them for a while.

Sure, anyone can be broken, and I'm sure it could result in an increased sex drive in some people.

They could be also forced to ACT like they want it, or to hurt other people... but that's not the same thing.

I might put in a path where Evilynn alters your mind and makes you evil though...

hi evilynn...I thank you to use the TUFP-mod but I can tell you, that I prepare a new zap pack with all my mods inside that pack...so we need no tufp and my past-time created offsets for zap7.0 anymore: It will be all together in zap.

I hope you will react soon on the new zap version and look forward to the new stuff.

It´s always better to have very less dependencies and they should be choose-able by the user. So far I do not play heretic resources and the sky rim  "update-mod"-all that stuff should be optional and not a fixed dependency.

DDassets is okay because zap is soft dependent of that stuff ... anyway I can´t play mods that use so much different stuff I do not like to play with because it causes unwanted effects to the game.

I´m very much interested in your mod...I´m ready with the new zap in some days....

I'm eagerly awaiting the new ZAP, and I'll change the dependencies after that comes out.

I'd love to have ZAP + SexLab (and what they require) as the only dependencies.

One thing that really bugs me in many existing mods is that you can end up with strange dialog options:

Exaggerated Example:

"Strip slave, I'm going to rape you for the 7th time!"

"Slave, It's time for me to whip you for the 12th time!"

"Hey my friend, Tell me again about the inn your going to own one day!"

The only fix I know of for that is to create custom NPC's without any extra dialog options.

But if I take that route I need to add many NPC's to the mod... and for that to work I'll need to require additional hair and eye mods. (Probably: "Apachii Sky Hair" and "The Eyes Of Beauty")

I'm open to suggestions though!

Edit:

At first glance, this looks like a perfect option: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64875/?

No additional requirements, and the player can tailor all of my quest NPC's to fit what they like....

Hi - putting alternative or new npc´s to the game is better then all other sollutions.

Their faces can come with the mod and you can fix problems by storing their face-data by choosing the character(CK:-actor-character-name) and press CTRL+F4. This will force the CK to write the facecolor and data (you can create the face by using the RACE-MENU-face edit) and store the unique face as a NIF file...WITH NIF-MERGE you can then MERGE the face you made with the face that has been written by the CK....that´s the common way to create your unique faces....secondary you can create very unique BODIES for your new character by exporting the official CALIENTE BODY from OUTFIT-STUDIO as an obj.-body-type...then you MUST use 3dsm and change the body with that software without changing the number of faces/polygons. After that custom changes (you can do a LOT by that) you will export the body back into the outfit-studio and then save it as a unique body...OUTFIT studio will also let you create the unique clothing for that body. All this new stuff will go into the right folders and can be used inside of Creation kit and spend EVERY character you do a different body with it´s unique clothing. If you create 4-6 new characters that way you also can think about, which dialoues they should be able to talk...for a mod like this it should be of course also unique and it´s the next "hard" work to do so...but if you have once the characters and the dialogue, you will be QUEEN of your new work...

After my ZAP is done, I´ll check out your stuff and maybe I can give you some special tips if needed. It´s mostly absolute okay to take clothing, that is existing for the gamers, as well to be used for some custom npcs. Most of the mod authors of clothing are glad to hear about your interest into their clothing and shout not be against such a use. I´ll do also some steps more in clothing in future and I want to learn to use zbrush for creating unique leather/texture corsets and tight-meshed-hot stuff:-))

P.s....dialogue is dangerous to be used because it may spend repeating phrases that finally get a mod to be boring...IF you intend to create dialogues, you should learn, how to randomize the dialogue action between the gamer and the npcs (THERE IS A GOOD VIDEO ON YUTUBE with fallout 4 as an example). It´s of course more work but if you do so (and if you spend a good while to FEED the folders with new audio dialouges), you´ll get a fine result in the end. Dialogues will of course need some bigger amount of MB of the whole mod-data size but it´s worth the WORK. And real dialogue is of course much more interesting than to read interpreter-lines on the bottom of the screen...If you do not like to speak the lines yourself, you can use virtual-voices of IVONA(or others) (gooogle), and that voices can best be directed with "balabolka", a virtual-voice-acting-software. For "leveling" or "cutting" you can use "audacity" (the voices-packs have to be bought and the last two programs are free for download)...I want to say, you don´t need an audio-engineer and voice actors for such a work. Otherwise would it be interesting to work with real voice actors because it´s much more fun and much more realistic in the end, to obtain some real stuff... :cool:  ;)

Is this going to be a Zaz-restraints-only MOD? I hope so. I enjoy DD, but many of the Zaz items are far better suited to the Skyrim story and atmosphere.

Also, it seems as though the evil path could be offered after being captured and being broken during the good path.

RE ZAZ:

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "zaz-restraints-only" MOD, but I think the short answer is mostly yes.

I'm not planning on using immersion breaking items - or items that cause bad glitches - arm-binders are probably the best example of that.

ZAZ and TUFP will be my primary sources.

I'm not sure what exactly I'll be including, but I want a more realistic feel.

I also don't want NPC's making happy comments about loving a nude PC followed by a "put some clothes on" comment.

RE EVIL PATH:

I don't agree with the idea that a good person will turn into a sex starved rapist if you torture / rape them for a while.

Sure, anyone can be broken, and I'm sure it could result in an increased sex drive in some people.

They could be also forced to ACT like they want it, or to hurt other people... but that's not the same thing.

I might put in a path where Evilynn alters your mind and makes you evil though...

I'm eagerly awaiting the new ZAP, and I'll change the dependencies after that comes out.

I'd love to have ZAP + SexLab (and what they require) as the only dependencies.

One thing that really bugs me in many existing mods is that you can end up with strange dialog options:

Exaggerated Example:

"Strip slave, I'm going to rape you for the 7th time!"

"Slave, It's time for me to whip you for the 12th time!"

"Hey my friend, Tell me again about the inn your going to own one day!"

The only fix I know of for that is to create custom NPC's without any extra dialog options.

But if I take that route I need to add many NPC's to the mod... and for that to work I'll need to require additional hair and eye mods. (Probably: "Apachii Sky Hair" and "The Eyes Of Beauty")

I'm open to suggestions though!

Edit:

At first glance, this looks like a perfect option: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64875/?

No additional requirements, and the player can tailor all of my quest NPC's to fit what they like....

It looks like I can use assets from both KS Hairdos - HDT and The Eyes of Beauty as long as I give them credit and link back to them.

So I should be able to end up with the requirements of:

SexLab

ZAZ + TUFP

HDT

With the recommendation of use the NPC Visual Transfer Tool if you want to change the look of any of the NPC's this mod uses.

Should I also drop HDT? Is it a harsh requirement, or an easy one?

I prefer HDT hair...

@t.ara: You posted while I was writing ;)

Sounds like great advice, and thats an area that I know nothing about - so I may have some questions for you if I run into problems!

I think I'll work on Evilynn's look and add the first couple victim NPC's next. - then I'll start on the first evil quest.

Hi, forget TUFPACK, it will be not needed anymore-same for the offsets for zap of mine.

HDT Hair is an option if it works well. But the hair may have influence on the breast-movement (there´s a workaround, but not every gamer can solve that issure), so if you focus on hair, you can offer an alternative HDT Hair version as option (second version). I also suggest KS HAIRDOS.

I do not know, if NIF-Merge can handle HDT hair as well-means that your character inside of CK should have HDT-Hair before you create the FACE-PRINT (CTRL+F4)..u find them under meshes-actors-character-FaceGenData-FaceGeom-(mod-name.esp-folder with a curious number then-let the number and write it down-who is who--gg, for example "kate"=000040A8.NIF)

Best is, to end up with zap, sexlab and heretical resources, if you want them.

If you make a npc unique (body and face), caliente´s bodyslide will not affect that body anymore, because it´s not anymore the common body´s addess, that is used by CK for that character. Theoretically, you can create for EVERY character for skyrim a unique body-but then bodyslide will not affect on that npcs anymore. A unique body results in also a unique clothing-set for that npc. It´s of course a lot of work. I´d at first take care for the functions of the mod and secondary I´d spend my time on unique characters then...

It looks like I can use assets from both KS Hairdos - HDT and The Eyes of Beauty as long as I give them credit and link back to them.

So I should be able to end up with the requirements of:

SexLab

ZAZ + TUFP

HDT

With the recommendation of use the NPC Visual Transfer Tool if you want to change the look of any of the NPC's this mod uses.

Should I also drop HDT? Is it a harsh requirement, or an easy one?

I prefer HDT hair...

@t.ara: You posted while I was writing ;)

Sounds like great advice, and thats an area that I know nothing about - so I may have some questions for you if I run into problems!

I think I'll work on Evilynn's look and add the first couple victim NPC's next. - then I'll start on the first evil quest.

HDT hair is really hard on a lot of computers, so a soft requirement may be better.

RE EVIL PATH:

I don't agree with the idea that a good person will turn into a sex starved rapist if you torture / rape them for a while.

Stockholm syndrome. People can be changed like that, but make sure you enjoy whatever content you create.

Stockholm syndrome. People can be changed like that, but make sure you enjoy whatever content you create.

Stockholm Syndrome is about the hostage/victim developing positive feeling for their captor.

It's about the hostage cooperating with the captor and no longer trying to escape - or even actively resisting escape.

Strentz states, "the victim’s need to survive is stronger than his impulse to hate the person who has created the dilemma." A positive emotional bond between captor and captive is a "defense mechanism of the ego under stress".[6] These sentimental feelings are not strictly for show, however. Since captives often fear that their affection will be perceived as fake, they eventually begin to believe that their positive sentiments are genuine.

Stockholm Syndrome does things like:

Bad guy says: "I'm going to take a nap. Go to the police station and report your necklace stolen so you can collect insurance money for me. Then pick up some groceries and cook me dinner. When it's ready wake me up and I'll fuck you while I eat dinner." 

And the victim does exactly that.

It doesn't change what people want to do. 

It beaks the resistance, it destroys initiative, it can make stepping outside feel like a privilege that you sincerely thank your captives for.

It's not about "Oh, I'm now a sex starved serial killer that's having a great time killing and raping!"

Imagine that the two characters below given a "Fetch a victim" quest

Amy has been beaten and punished over and over, and no longer even tries to resist. She just accepts whatever order is given...

Jody can't wait to pick out a victim for herself, and is really looking forward to having a helpless victim under her control. Sharing a victim with Evilynn isn't the same as having your own that you have the final say over!

The quests should be very different, and should feel very different.

Even if they are fetching the same npc from the same location.

Thats where my resistance to offering a "change to evil" option comes from.

Thats also why I don't have a problem with the idea of "Evilynn uses magic to warp your mind and turn you evil."

While I'm not sure if the mod will be my personal cup of tea, especially as a long-term mod, it certainly sounds interesting and I appreciate that the expectations about what the routes will have is clearly stated up-front.  I will definitely give it a shot and drop some feedback when I've tried out what is available. 

Travel to Saarthal, and climb down the staircase. At the bottom of the staircase head to the back wall and look around for a strange object on the ground. Activate it to start the quest.

Perhaps a vaguely worded easter egg hunt just to start it is not the way to get people to test your mod?

Perhaps a vaguely worded easter egg hunt just to start it is not the way to get people to test your mod?

I'm not sure why you think this is vaguely worded.... but that might just be because I know exactly where it is.

Here are more detailed directions. Let me know if anything isn't clear.

1) Travel to Saarthal ( http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Saarthal ).

No Cheating:

If this you have not started the quest chain to join the College of Winterhold, then start that quest chain and they will send you off to Saarthal shortly after starting the chain. Follow the questline until you zone into Saarthal

With Cheating:

Hit the ~ key to open up the console.

Type "coc Saarthal1" and hit enter.

2) Head down the ramp enter the first room. (See attached image 1)

3) Jump or Climb down to the floor.

4) Head to the south west corner of the room, and look on the floor (See attached image 2 - it's in a dug out little section in the corner.)

5) Examine the strange object. (See attached image 3)

post-1953604-0-34061400-1508466970_thumb.png

post-1953604-0-61548200-1508466976_thumb.png

post-1953604-0-61161800-1508466977_thumb.png

Mod does what it says on tin. I have a "grey face" bug with the bandits and Evil Lyn (pretty clever, huh?). But that could just be me since I'm in the process of trying to clean up my own install. Looking forward to more as I love the ZAP stuff.

I'm not sure why you think this is vaguely worded.... but that might just be because I know exactly where it is.

It amazes me how little work people will sometimes put into testing a mod. I haven't done Mage's Guild (my character is a Nord Fighter). So, I just COCed to Saarthal and couldn't find the item (found it later). I found the quest name and did "startquest X." We're not talking a lot of legwork here and you were very clear this mod is in earlyearlyearly alpha, so I wouldn't let it bother you if people complain: they should have known what they were in for going in.

I will say, putting the item where you did means you are very unlikely to ever stumble across it. And my install has unlit portions of dungeons be very dark, so I walked right past the thing twice even though, from your instructions, I was about 99% sure I was looking in the right spot.

This is a non-issue right now, but it might come up later. You might consider mounting it vertically on a wall, scale it a bit bigger, and make it glow or something to that effect.

Archived