Curious about animations for "female-like" creatures

Are there any animation packs that give animations to the female-like creatures in Skyrim for sex like Flame Atronachs, Hagravens, Wisp Mothers, Spriggans, & female Falmer (not sure if they're all male or some are female)? If yes, how do I get them? I currently have FNIS 6.3 & all of its dependencies without the Creature Pack included. 

Also on a side note, are there any creature animation packs that add an ass licking animation for horses?

First install the Creature Pack for FNIS, obviously. Otherwise no creature anims will work (Note: in case you didn't know, as far as Skyrim is concerned, "creature" means "anything that is not one of the playable races or a non-playable copy of them").

Then get More Nasty Critters. Should include anims for Flame Atronachs, Hagravens, Wisp Mothers and Spriggans. Female Werewolves too, should you be interested in those as well. FunnyBizzness has some anims for female humanoid-ish critters as well (draugr, falmer, hagraven).

Are there any animation packs that give animations to the female-like creatures in Skyrim for sex like Flame Atronachs, Hagravens, Wisp Mothers, Spriggans, & female Falmer (not sure if they're all male or some are female)? If yes, how do I get them? I currently have FNIS 6.3 & all of its dependencies without the Creature Pack included. 

Also on a side note, are there any creature animation packs that add an ass licking animation for horses?

I don't think there is enough support in Sexlab for proper male/female detection of creatures, but several SLAL packages have some animations you'll want. Excluding falmer, the others are all treated as female by the animators so they'll be positioned properly for a male or female with strapon or SoS. I don't think female falmer (only some of the caster types added in Dawnguard I think) or draugr are properly detected and so they don't have appropriate animations as yet.

There are some male on horse anims, but not what you're asking.

Archived