Any working mods that enable achievements?

I use https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12465/?. It works and is pretty popular. None of the mods i use i would consider cheating, so i don't feel guilty enabling them again. I just want my character to get boinked over, and over, and over and over, when she loses a fight.

Tbh it's pretty ridiculus to disable achievements for people who use mods since console commands can be just as, if not more, efficient for cheating :/

Tbh it's pretty ridiculus to disable achievements for people who use mods since console commands can be just as, if not more, efficient for cheating :/

I completely agree. I'll admit to giving myself a boost to my carry weight a few times. Had to carry a crap ton of stuff when i was moving building materials out of a raider camp i built before i turned on them.

I completely agree. I'll admit to giving myself a boost to my carry weight a few times. Had to carry a crap ton of stuff when i was moving building materials out of a raider camp i built before i turned on them.

I think that the only time I legit cheated was when I changed from Skyrim on xbox to PC and didn't feel like redoing some of the more timeconsuming achievements I had already gotten. Still felt earnt though.

Archived