custom race unwanted underwear

dutchb

hello

i wanted to make a custom race within the race mod Nephilim

ad fist i was doing all by hand and the nude nude body is still there

when i find out i could just copy the main race of the mod and edit is to my wishes but then the stupid green vanilla underwear started showing up en the body physics where also gone

i tried seaching in tes5edit what could possible the problem?

i have a custom made cbbe body and body physics mod installed what comes with the modpack from rottendub called perfectly modded skyrim

i attached a 7zip file with the mod i edit in it

what can be find in my mediafire

[Link]

the race i had add to the mod is Nephilim_HybirdRace

You need to make sure that you are pointing to the XPMSE skeleton if you are using a custom race,  also check to see if the race you are using is pointing to meshes and textures from a different folder.   If so, you will have to manually add your exported bodyslide body into the folder that you are pointing to with your race assets.

Check the original mod that you copied from, and compare it with yours, to make sure that all the assets exist and are in the same location.

You need to make sure that you are pointing to the XPMSE skeleton if you are using a custom race,  also check to see if the race you are using is pointing to meshes and textures from a different folder.   If so, you will have to manually add your exported bodyslide body into the folder that you are pointing to with your race assets.

Check the original mod that you copied from, and compare it with yours, to make sure that all the assets exist and are in the same location.

like what assets should I've been looking for exactly because i really can"t find whats wrong with it

the other races in the mod what i uploaded they are just fine

its only the Nephilim_Hybrid"Race

Archived