Ancient World: Gods and Men (3d sim/adventure RPG) 1.4

In this game you play as a dominus/owner, a gladiator and an adventurer.

Game settings: You'r a Roman citizen in a ancient Roman world. World will include different cultures (fantasy, egyptian, greek mythology). You manage your character, villa, equipment and slaves.

Your welcome to play and download the latest PC version of the game on patreon site:

https://www.patreon.com/Project63

I advise you to try the PC version prior to WebGL on newgrounds.

As at some point web version will become obsolete.

WebGL version on Newgrounds:

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/686260

Please note the game is in alpha stage.  I'm looking for supporters so I can dedicate more time towards development. And feedback, lots of feedback, critiques and ideas.

Some screenshots:
post-2419753-0-87987500-1508247142_thumb.jpgpost-2419753-0-22104300-1508247174_thumb.jpgpost-2419753-0-72988400-1508247198_thumb.jpg

Have you watched the show Sparticus?

Might give you a lot of ideas like milk baths!

I hope we can bang a Lucy Lawless parody! I will try this & share my thoughts.

Of course, Spartacus and Rome series. The balcony training room is actually inspired by Spartacus.

Other than Spartacus himself I dont know if game direction will take me to other characters.

Cheers for thoughts!

It's a really great game, but I hate the setting and how I'm forced to be a douchebag.

Hi, thanks. I'm trying to give player "good" and "evil" options. In which particular "good" version your forced to be douche?

In the version in which you play someone who's life consists of fighting and enslaving people... Also you forgot to let the player die in the arena after losing a fight. ;-)

hey welcome! also, holy shit is a very good game to be a first, also, some suggestions: better foes, but that will come with the time i suppose, more positions (without going full breeding season and their thousand positions that never ended to be made) and more weapons, and hell these archers are imposible the first two levels, thanks for the game!

hey welcome! also, holy shit is a very good game to be a first, also, some suggestions: better foes, but that will come with the time i suppose, more positions (without going full breeding season and their thousand positions that never ended to be made) and more weapons, and hell these archers are imposible the first two levels, thanks for the game!

Thanks, will add more fetish positions soon, as people requested it. The rest should follow in time yes :) thanks for feedback!

Very solid gameplay, nice! I have some quick questions though:
Will there be/is there same-sex content (not just F/F)? What about a female domina? Sorry if some of these things are already added. I only had time to play it a little.

Good work! Looking forward to whatever you add to this project.

I really like that you can peek up the domina's skirt. :P 

EDIT: I played a bit more of it and see that you've already included M/M interactions. Awesome! Can't wait to see what you do with this!  :D

Very solid gameplay, nice! I have some quick questions though:

Will there be/is there same-sex content (not just F/F)? What about a female domina? Sorry if some of these things are already added. I only had time to play it a little.

Good work! Looking forward to whatever you add to this project.

I really like that you can peek up the domina's skirt. :P 

EDIT: I played a bit more of it and see that you've already included M/M interactions. Awesome! Can't wait to see what you do with this!  :D

Hi!

I am trying to make a neutral sex dialogue so there might be an option to play as domina.

Glad you liked it :>

Hi!

I am trying to make a neutral sex dialogue so there might be an option to play as domina.

Glad you liked it :>

I'm not really 100% interested in playing as a woman myself but I know that many people are into it. So it's good to support that too! :)

• 1 month later...

Hello 1.3 is here.
Title has been changed from Gladiator: Glory For Sex to Ancient World: Gods and Men
Additional slave slot has been added
Dungeon room improved, you can now assign character as prisoner.
Affinity stat has been renamed to Loyalty.
New stat Fear.
More interraction with characters in LOOK/SEX modes. When nude you can now slighty manipulate tits/asscheeks/penis and belly if pregnant with mouse drag.
Whipping (atm just adds whipped skin), can be done in dungeon on Wood contraption.
POV view from both characters in sex mode. (Please note this game was not intended for such closeups and is purely optional) use ESC to exit pov mode.
New sex position, unlocked in Look mode when character is working as none/prostitute and is standing near wall. Titjob - will slowly implement this system to all positions and will depend on location.

known bugs that will be addressed in next versions:
-Light does not fade at evening.
-Mesh stretching when positioning characters.
-when loading game sometimes (if you did not capture 3 characters at beginning) you will need to capture 3 characters for slave market to take effect.
-penis cum texture when in POV mode.

Feel free to report minor or gamebreaking bugs. So issues can be addressed as quickly as possible.

Download link for latest PC version is available on patreon site. WebGL version will be delayed by version.

Cheers, p63

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...