Dangerous tavern sleeping and Orc sex toy alt start and more

Hello.

I just did a fresh install of Skyrim and am looking for two different adult mods. I've used both a long time ago and don't really know which they were, I just remember effects.

The first is a mod where sometimes upon sleeping in a tavern my female character would be awakened by tavern patrons saying that the innkeeper sold (?) my character for them to use for sex. They proceeded to ravish my char.

Second mod was an alternate start mod where upon escaping from slavery by an Orc master I would get a message that my char was now an Orc sex-toy and whenever she would get in close proximity of a male orc he would force-greet her and then rape her. I suspected Immerslave to do that, but after I installed it and tried possible starts and went through the mod with TES5edit I simply could not find that functionality.

Also looking for a few non-adult mods:

- a mod that would allow only clothes (no armor or weapons) to be worn in cities/towns

- warm clothes mod with bodyslide for cbbe

- mod that actually slows down skill progress (none of the mods I found actually work for me, my char still progresses way too fast)

- mod that removes armors and weapons from lootable places (dead bodies, chests, etc.)

Thank you.

Quick guess..

Tavern one is probably Devious Devices - Integration. (Forbidden Knowledge/Chastity belt)

Orc one is Sexlab Solutions, (i.e. for gaining access to an Orc Hold using sex). Don't know if you could get it as an alternative start.

Could be totally wrong though. Forget I mentioned it.

Inn scenario sounds something like what Maria Eden does.

Orc master is from Content Consumers Alternate Start.

Slow progress - Sexlab Aroused Redux slows skill progression when horny. Sexlabutil can be set to slow down progression because of a SL animation.

Player Exhibitionist has an option for destroying loot on corpses (no other containers though afaik.)

ok the tavern mod is a small mod that I had at one point (if I can find or remember the name of it i will repost that info here).

the Orc Master start - i have played that one before and it was a combination of CCAS (Scarebear2403 posted) and Sexlab Solutions (Spoonsinger posted), for me at any rate.

as Scarebear2403 posted Player Exhibitionist has an option for destroying loot, and it can (depending on settings) do so for more than just people/corpses.

as for only clothes (no armor or weapons in cities) there are a few mods that can achieve this (most are not cities only though).  one that can possibly achieve this in cities only

would be Slaverun Reloaded (depending on settings and how you play the mod). Pet Collar can achieve this but it would be everywhere (not just in cities).

Thank you all for your help!

I was in contact with Content Consumer and he says it's not part of his mod, that it must've been Immerslave. The more I think about it the more I am agreeing, but still can't get the same result. Oh, well, maybe it worked on older versions of Sexlab framework or something and it's now broken.

Cursed Loot definitely seems to be the tavern sex mod.

Thanks again!

Archived