View File

This mod will control the breast size based on how much Magica, Health, or Stamina the character has. It is fully configurable via MCM. Maybe you aren't playing a mage, perhaps you're playing a shield basher. You can go into the options and tell it to use the Stamina bar instead, or even the Health bar.

Mana Tanks SSE works exactly like the original mod for old Skyrim, the only difference is that we are defaulting to use NetImmerse until Racemenu comes out for SSE. I'd mention that it will fight with other mods trying to change the size of the tits but pretty sure as of writing this, this is the only mod that does it for SSE :P

Current Version: mana-tanks-103

• Ayy SSE

Requirements

USE THE CBBE BODY PHYSICS BODY IN BODYSLIDE. AND USE THE BODY PHYSICS REFERENCE WHEN COPYING WEIGHTS TO ARMOURS TO MAKE THE CLOTHES SCALE TOO. NO WE DONT ACTUALLY HAVE PHYSICS YET BUT ITS NEEDED FOR SCALING AS WELL. AND GIVE UP ON UNP FOR SSE, SERIOUSLY, OK? BODYSLIDE CAN GET YOU ANY SHAPE YOU WANT ON THIS NICE HIGH POLY BODY STOP BEING A GRUMPY OLD MAN.

post-501843-0-63805200-1508384210.png

Setup

• Install it. I ain't your mom you can do this.

• You must open the Mana Tanks MCM at least once after INSTALLING or UPDATING to update the effect on you.

Featured In Videos

MxR

FeuerTin

FAQ / Stuff

• Q: This makes my game run slow.
  • A: Raise the Update Interval in the MCM. Consider upgrading from the potato.

• Q: The breasts don't really scale smooth, they kind of jitter larger/smaller while they scale.
  • A: Same as above. It means the skeleton isn't being updated fast enough by your computer.

• Q: Installed this but nothing is happening when I cast shit.
  • A: Did you open the MCM menu at least once?

• Q: What are the Breast Curve options for? Why is the Min larger than the Max?
  • A: If you experience pointy boobs when they get larger, sometimes the Breast Curve can help make them more natural looking. When size gets bigger, curve should get smaller. Pointy boobs is a result of bad weight painting on the body or armour and nothing to do with this mod. All the curve option is, is a work around.

• Q: The breasts scale fine, but it doesn't move smooth. It kind of lags.
  • A: Did you leave Update Interval at the default of 0.25? I run at 0.05.

Change Log

• 2017-10-17
  • SSE version defaulting to NetImmerse until Racemenu comes out.

• Older Changes:

• 2015-10-22 -102
  • Supports both NiOverride (also default now) with a fallback for NetImmerse if you are a terrible person.

• 2015-01-02 - 101
  • Added the ability to have the breasts grow as you level the selected power.
  • Fixed a raceconditiontype bug that was spamming the paplog.

• 2015-01-01 - 100
  • Initial Release

Edited by CPU

nice mod! first one I found with functional breast scaling.

I also just realised how great this will pair together with milk mod SE. mostly because milking drains both stamina and magica. meaning that with this mod installed your boobs will shrink while getting milked~

I'm glad you've brought it over to the Skyrim Special Edition, I've used it on my normal Skyrim game, a long time ago.

I have a couple of questions.

1. What body are you using... as it has a really good breast curve. Is it a standard CBBE Curvy...

2. What is the outfit you are using in the screen shot.

I've set up a new playthrough, with my first time using the Skyrim Special Edition. I wouldn't mind setting up my character to look like yours, any info would be handy... :)

When I read the description, the mention of "Bone Weighting" caught my attention. CheryHotaling used "Bone Weighting" to add Brest Physics to Fallout 4. Perhaps, Maybe, I Hope, you could do the same for SSE?

Cherry Hotalings CBBE Physics CHCBBEP at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

FO4 has body physics built in, like clothes and stuff can physics in FO4. all they did was extend it to boobs because Bethesda won't. Skyrim does not, so I think we are stuck until someone finds the old hdt pe source and ports it - sounds like the original author wont.

When I read the description, the mention of "Bone Weighting" caught my attention. CheryHotaling used "Bone Weighting" to add Brest Physics to Fallout 4. Perhaps, Maybe, I Hope, you could do the same for SSE?

Cherry Hotalings CBBE Physics CHCBBEP at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

FO4 has body physics built in, like clothes and stuff can physics in FO4. all they did was extend it to boobs because Bethesda won't. Skyrim does not, so I think we are stuck until someone finds the old hdt pe source and ports it - sounds like the original author wont.

I believe they stated that it would require a slightly different (not quite as old) version of the physics software compiler that was never released as a free or open source project like the old physics program was (Nvidia? Can't remember for sure). So there's a legal aspect on top of reverse engineering.

[EDIT]Oh, hey! So the boob growth is not supported by the new CBBE for SE? Because I couldn't get it to work in the slightest and I've converted my fair share of armors and use the nude CBBE SE body.

• 2 weeks later...

Just for bouncy tits you don't really need all that though.

If GetNodeWorldPosition and SetNodeLocalRotationMatrix work and you can run some code (nearly) every frame (perk fragment?) you can make them bounce. Using the acceleration of the root node to animate the breast bones doesn't need an entire physics engine.

Does SetNodeLocalRotationMatrix work?

there is no way in hell you could get papyrus to successfully screw with nodes anywhere remotely near each frame. it will look so bad. don't do that please. just dont. you'll harm everyone more than good gumming up the vm. remember the hdt hh fiasco...

Doesn't need to be papyrus which does it, you can do the actual spring equations and Netimmerse calls in a SKSE plugin ... but you need it to be called for each frame.

A perk fragment is just one way of doing that which I could find with a quick google search. I'm sure SKSE hooks some engine call which you could hijack too, but they don't really have a lot of time to write documentation and the modders who write SKSE plugins unfortunately have a bit of a secret club mentality.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest skyrimboy121

Thanks for making this for SE great mod! =)

I was wondering if there is a way to only let the breast grow as you increase your health/stamina/mana. But not decrease as you lower your health/stamina/mana.

Breast grow as you level type of thing.

There might be a way to do this with in the current config but have not been able to figure it out.

Hope you reply thanks in advanced.

• 1 month later...

"NO WE DONT ACTUALLY HAVE PHYSICS YET"

Hdt SMP is out... so we do... and it works on cbbe body // hdt pe is not coming because of the havoc bull****

just notifying

edit: ... HOW IN HELL ARE PEOPLE STILL AFTER HDT PE FOR SSE?! It was like the first/second topic I found on google after searching about hdt and sse -> I found IT FOOKIN INSTANTLY. hydrogenaysHDT is not going to create HDT PE (64bit havok tools cost money/ 32bit ones didn't) and no-one else seems to have the knowledge to follow his footsteps in SSE or FO4; apparently... So he has made a new more reliable/better physics simulator that bases on bullet engine = Skinned Mesh Physics // you can find pages worth of information about usage / implementation AnD you don't need to do **** to make it work at the moment w/ CBBE because the needed file for it to work has been uploaded to CBBE optional files category. You need to just download the necessary files from 9damao or whatever it was (you'll find it via the power of google).

• 3 weeks later...

lol...nothing against your software. it's just that HDT works well in my current setup and i just tested mana tanks. and my playthrough character is male so i do not really need mana tanks for now. unless you tell me it works on followers as well :smile:

I love Mana tanks (was a must have for me on LE) and hope that they will work well together at some point. keep it up!

its likely an issue the SMP and NiOverride people will have to work out between themselves. kinda like how CBP did not work with ENB for a long time. don't tell them about mana tanks. the proper way to inform them is "shit explodes while a bone being smp'd has its scale changed"

I tried setting a low max and high min to have the breasts grow as stamina is used and shrink as it regens rather than the other way around, seems instead to just make the breasts bigger, have you considered adding this functionality? (either by detecting max less than min or maybe having a toggle for 'reverse mode')

I took a look at the psc file to see what was going on, worked out a potential fix if it helps
If(MT.OptBreastSizeMax < MT.OptBreastSizeMin)
            size = MT.OptBreastSizeMin - (self.Target.GetActorValuePercentage(self.BreastPower) * self.BreastSizeDiff)
 EndIf

• 4 months later...

theoretically yes

but in reality no because i didn't bother to do all the hacks required, plus, its already like the worst possible thing for your papyrus engine last thing you need is it happening on more than one person.