Marcos_Edson thongs and panties converted for OKW

After reading MaryJane's thread on cc flags and a bunch of fiddling I have finally gotten these working in OKW. It was a lot of headbanging but we finally got it done, so might as well share it to make it worth it.

For those that don't know, Marcos_Edson on modthesims made some very nice underwear. http://modthesims.info/m/796540

I have taken his thong set and panties set and converted them. Just drop the package file in your packages file, and then read the text file. The numbers in the text file must be put in game under kinky world/settings/underwear/add panties

Enjoy!

The thumbnails for the thongs work in CAS but the ones for the panties don't, not sure why. I usually set a naked outfit then pick underwear then go back and pick clothes, that would be a workaround.

Marcos_EdsonOKW.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just got around to downloading these. Thank you for the time you took.

On 10/26/2017 at 4:30 AM, maksym.dickson said:

Hi, thanks! They look awesome, need to try. 

Noob Question: If these underwear are not set specifically, will KinkyWorld use some other underware? Or this is requirement to register underware this way?

If you haven't figured it out, KW comes with a set of bra and panties, with 3 different texture defaults and can be recolored.

My personal question is on finding/using some of the items in this download. After entering the 9 sets of numerical code from the text into the kinkyworld underwear section, I've only located 4 pairs, and none of them are thongs. They look great and I'm good to go even if I can't use the rest. Since I use Nraas/CAS to make all my changes, and the dresser and mirror seem to use a form of this; Where do I actually find the thongs in game?

Using Graphical Xstacy to swap to nude on the fly will give me fully nude/EA shower default, if you will. I'm thinking I need a Nude outfit per the OP's suggestion, but I can already equip Amra's cum splattered tops or bottoms while in CAS just to use the 4 panties I can find in Accessories, then switch back/change the bottoms as normal. I don't see how these would be any different than a nude outfit for the sake of this need.

Am I using the wrong way of accessing the CAS feature to enable the finding of these thongs? Just confused ATM. Thanks.