Racemenu Bodypaint/slavetats not showing

MrSoCool

The textures appear in the racemenu list, but they don't actually show on the body. Face hands and feet tattoos all work, but the body ones don't appear. I also get console spam with JSON errors such as:

[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'DATA/TEXTURES/actors/character/slavetats/basic' at line 1:0 - '[' or '{' expected near end of file

I have the latest JContainers installed and slavetats/facepaint works, it's just that the body textures aren't showing. This leads me to believe it's an issue with the mesh?

I am using the SG female textures renewal.

I am using this body: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68009-all-in-one-hdtskinnedmeshphysics-setup-20b-fomod/page-1

EDIT: I believe it has to be an issue with the body mesh. I used bodyslide to rebuild a temporary CBBE default body and that one showed the textures just fine. When I switched back to the conversion body from the link provided above the textures stopped showing.

Archived