New here. I'd be grateful for some assistance.

ShadowAtlas

Greetings everyone!

My goal is to be able to play Skyrim in full capacity, that is be able to play normally with many mods from the Nexus (such as story and NPC add-ons) while also having an alternative form of... entertainment when I'm bored. I do not know fully of how mods work, as my only prior experience was with Sims 3 several years ago, which I do not remember. Anyway, if anyone could answer these questions, I would be very thankful.

1. I have SexLab working sort of normally. However, the female models (I exclusively do lesbian animations) have way too much space in between them to the point where it looks like they are sitting on air. How can I fix this?

2. ...How can I make body physics improve? (Breasts, hair, privates, etc)

3. Are there any alternatives to the CBBE skins? (Better looking privates, breasts, etc)

4. How can I go about editing the bodies? I expect I can use sliders, but what would they be?

5. In my previous attempts of using SexLab, the characters froze in place, until I gave up and decided to try and do everything step by step. It also appears an animation pack crashed my game continuously until uninstallation, why does this happen? (Not asking for a specific answer for mods which I haven't disclosed, just concept.

6. What are the best lesbian mods?

7. Any additional mods you'd recommend?

8. How can I improve that Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, and the chains, while also being able to do something else to characters that is a bit less... bloody.

Note: If it is not clear, I have FNIF, Generate, Loader, and everything else working well. I just want to see if I can expand my content without crashing my game. Also: I use CBBE.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings everyone!

My goal is to be able to play Skyrim in full capacity, that is be able to play normally with many mods from the Nexus (such as story and NPC add-ons) while also having an alternative form of... entertainment when I'm bored. I do not know fully of how mods work, as my only prior experience was with Sims 3 several years ago, which I do not remember. Anyway, if anyone could answer these questions, I would be very thankful.

1. I have SexLab working sort of normally. However, the female models (I exclusively do lesbian animations) have way too much space in between them to the point where it looks like they are sitting on air. How can I fix this?

3. Are there any alternatives to the CBBE skins? (Better looking privates, breasts, etc)

4. How can I go about editing the bodies? I expect I can use sliders, but what would they be?

5. In my previous attempts of using SexLab, the characters froze in place, until I gave up and decided to try and do everything step by step. It also appears an animation pack crashed my game continuously until uninstallation, why does this happen? (Not asking for a specific answer for mods which I haven't disclosed, just concept.

8. How can I improve that Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, and the chains, while also being able to do something else to characters that is a bit less... bloody.

Note: If it is not clear, I have FNIF, Generate, Loader, and everything else working well. I just want to see if I can expand my content without crashing my game. Also: I use CBBE.

Thanks in advance!

3. ALOT of choices, personally I prefer unpb but for the best choice get bodyslide from nexus

7. Depends on how "Dark" you want your game, you can get stuff like cannibalism, bestiality, slavery etc. all here and a lot of them are awesome

Welcome to the Land of Confusion ... um, I mean, the Wonderful World of Modding! :D

What MadMansGun said

and I'll add my two septims woirth

So, a few things you will need. No particular order since you will need all of them. And I'm not a modder, so I am not sure about what some of these do, but you do need them.

Mod Organizer - helps with installing and more (you can install manually, but wait before trying to)

BodySlide - you need this to create a body of your character as well as building the armour and clothing to fit your character

LOOT - sorts your load order, ensuring that mods that require something load after that something

Papyrus - script utility, can help with debugging

JContainers - not sure, stores stuff? Need by quite a few mods

Crash Fixes - well, fixes crashes. Prevents them, actually

XPMSE - skeleton

FNIS - animations tool, builds the lists and such, might even solve that gap problem you mentioned

Texture Optimizer Ordenador - resizes textures without loss of quality

RaceMenu - used for character creation

SkyUI - expands and improves Skyrim's default menu system

(edited for spelling)

Greetings everyone!

Thanks in advance!

MadMansGun and SargeMisfit both make excellent points

i'll just add my 2 septims worth to what they have said

1 - sounds like either a FNIS not having run correctly or possibly a specific animation issue (you can adjust animations with the hotkeys {look in Sexlab

MCM, hotkeys page to see what they are, and you can change them there too}).

2 - this is a personal choice type thing (just try different xml files for the physics until you find one that you like and that does not crash your game)

3 - yes there are (search for CBBE textures - I use the Leyenda 4.0 skin personally)

4 - this is part of Bodyslide (use of slider to change bodyshape)

5 - character freeze in place sounds like an issue with FNIS not having run correctly (if you see any warnings or errors when running FNIS you MUST

fix them and run FNIS again or it will not work correctly).  animation pack causing CTD continuously could have been a corrupt file or you could have

broken Skyrim's default string limit, or had another issue altogether.

6 - personal choice here (read the mod descriptions and then decide)

7 - this is a personal choice thing ....  what I would suggest is to make a list (it can be mental or written down) of several kinks you would

like to explore in game, then get 1-2 mods for each kink and play them a bit to find the best fit for your playstyle, game, and system.

do you want to see pregnancy in game?? pregnancy ends in birth of children?? animals?? other things??

slavery??? pc as slave??? pc as slaver??? both????

lactation??? pc only?? npc only?? both??? body transformations because of it???

hope fully that will explain the general idea ...then check the downloads to find mods which do the things you want to see/explore

8 - look for a mod that overhauls the parts you want to see done differently (google can help here)

SKSE!

You're definitely going to need that. SKyrimScriptExtender. This extends the capabilities of the scripting language that Skyrim uses.

If you're going to pursue bondage, you'll need Zaz Animation Pack as well as Devious Devices Assets, Integration and Expansion (each are separate mods)

Archived