Paradise Halls Enhanced (PAHE) - Devious Devices Addon II - 10/15/2017

View File

Description

This is a continuation of the Devious Devices addon for Paradise Halls Enhanced. If you use DD and PAHE together, you'll want this. This mod replaces the existing DD addon, so you will need to uninstall that first.

So, what exactly does this addon do?

Well, I'm glad you asked! The original DD addon for PAHE simply added a few keywords to certain Devious Devices, allowing PAHE to treat them as leashing collars. This means that these items should work like the "Iron Slave Collar of Leashing" - the "Leash to" spell should leash naughty, fleeing slaves, and the MCM menu option to stop slaves from fleeing altogether should behave properly as well.

My update to this addon makes the following changes:

All three slave collars that PAHE adds are now actual devious devices. You will need a standard restraints key to unlock them. To craft them, you will need to acquire and read the "Forbidden Tome" to get the Devous Smithing perk. In addition, the high quality "slave collar" is now leashing, and has had one of the ingredients to craft it upgraded from a steel ingot to a silver ingot.

Some minor updates to the existing leashed devious devices:

Collar (Posture) (Steel): No change

Collar (Padded): No change

Blindfold: Name changed to Black Blindfold

Harness: Name changed to Black Harness, key requirement changed to chastity key

Collar (Leather) (Harness): No change

Collar (Leather): No change

Collar (Posture) (Leather): No change

Restrictive Collar: Name changed to Black Restrictive Collar

Yoke (Iron): No change

Known Issues

• Farengar's Study addon - Collars on the desk will be broken. Don't use them for now, use DD collars or craft your own slave collars once you get the DD Forbidden Tome. The whip should still work though. I will modify that patch to place the DD versions of the collars shortly.
  • Existing Saves. All collars in existing saves will be broken, as I had to made new form IDs for the DD versions of the collars. Existing Iron collars will probably also be invisible. If there is enough demand for an upgrade of existing items, I'll look into something. For now, though, I recommend just putting all existing collars into some trash container, and giving yourself replacement collars using Add Item Menu.
  • Please let me know if you find anything else!

Troubleshooting

The collars are invisible!?

• See the Known Issues above. Existing collars from Farangir's Study and old saves will be broken and invisible. Get rid of them and give yourself replacement collars.
  • Be sure to install this mod after PAHE, it modifies the meshes of all the collars to adjust to the correct DD slot. For MO users, simply drag this mod below PAHE. For NMM, make sure you install this after you install PAHE, or re-install as well if you need to re-install PAHE.

Coming Soon to a Slave Near You

• Select items from DDx set to Leashing - this will be included in the main patch ESP
  • Non-PC specific items from Deviously Cursed Loot as leashing - will be an optional ESP
  • Non-PC specific items from Captured Dreams - optional ESP
  • DD Equip items - optional ESP
  • Any requests?

Mods I Probably Won't Do

• Trapped In Rubber - Suits and collars are not actual Devious Devices, plus the mod is getting a major overhaul Real Soon NowTM Use the rubber goodies from Captured Dreams and/or DCL, I'll leashify those.
  • Shout Like a Virgin - I think everything in this is PC specific?
  • Sanguine Debauchery+ - Devious Devices are tied to PC slavery only I think.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/15/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Paradise Halls Enhanced, Devious Devices - Assets, Integration, Expansion
  • Special Edition Compatible

Known Issues

• Farengar's Study addon - Collars on the desk will be broken. Don't use them for now, use DD collars or craft your own slave collars once you get the DD Forbidden Tome. The whip should still work though. I will modify that patch to place the DD versions of the collars shortly.
  • Existing Saves. All collars in existing saves will be broken, as I had to made new form IDs for the DD versions of the collars. Existing Iron collars will probably also be invisible. If there is enough demand for an upgrade of existing items, I'll look into something. For now, though, I recommend just putting all existing collars into some trash container, and giving yourself replacement collars using Add Item Menu.
  • Please let me know if you find anything else!

you did something wrong if you had to make new form id's and break existing items in the process...i'll take a look into as i get time and send you the fixes

Don't know what mod it comes from, but I get a Devious Assets not installed correctly message when trying out this mod.  This message came about with an update to Deviously Cursed Loot. 

It has not been game breaking.  Clifton has done great things with the PAH mod and can hopefully you all can get this great idea working.   I appreciate your concept and  working on this mod for all of us Skyrim addicts.

Don't know what mod it comes from, but I get a Devious Assets not installed correctly message when trying out this mod.  This message came about with an update to Deviously Cursed Loot. 

It has not been game breaking.  Clifton has done great things with the PAH mod and can hopefully you all can get this great idea working.   I appreciate your concept and  working on this mod for all of us Skyrim addicts.

the message is from DCL "bound girls" feature, if a new girl gets loaded into the game you get this message

you can test this: if you set the amount of "bound girls" to zero in the DCL miscellaneous MCM setting -> no more DD error message

the message will repeat until all bound girls are loaded into skyrim (depending on your settings)

Thanks, I appreciate the help.  Had just updated my devious, zaz, and add PAH back into my game.  So didn't really know if I had a big problem.  Just thought it was this mod or Deviously Cursed Lott (which works great but always seems to catch some blame).  I enjoyed this mod although still working out how all it works. 

the message is from DCL "bound girls" feature, if a new girl gets loaded into the game you get this message

you can test this: if you set the amount of "bound girls" to zero in the DCL miscellaneous MCM setting -> no more DD error message

the message will repeat until all bound girls are loaded into skyrim (depending on your settings)

hmm, that's an odd message bug. is she aware of it or have you informed her of it

updated my patches to the current dd changes you applied then applied your pah collar changes to the dd patch and fixed your form id's to match pah forms:

pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-patch2.zip

since you haven't added any ddx items the ddx requirement isn't needed for the above file

i didn't stop there tho, all of those changes were then transferred to the ddx patch i already had:

pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch2.zip

yes that patch requires the latest version of ddx and includes some stuff that was in beta last time i played, but i expect its in full ddx release by now so this is more current than what i have posted (will be updating my page next update with the default versions of these next time i update pahe)

...additional note to other users attempting to use this before he packages it this might still require the meshes from the download page(no clue if those are needed or if they're updated)

hmm, that's an odd message bug. is she aware of it or have you informed her of it

its discussed a lot in the DCL support topic (and could see it in my game too).

its not game breaking, thats why i think she will change it with the next BIG DD/DCL update

ok cool

if anybody has any issues with the old pah collars using the new files(old forms), try the old barrel trick - place the items in the barrel and pull them back out....might want to do that regardless just to update the socket changes from amulet to dd collars

almost forgot possible side effect of fixing the old collars means sacrificing any collars already made with the new forms added....use the barrel trick on ALL collars before assuming they're broke, they might auto-correct with the barrel

Edited by CliftonJD

updated my patches to the current dd changes you applied then applied your pah collar changes to the dd patch and fixed your form id's to match pah forms:

attachicon.gifpahe-DeviousDevices-addon-patch2.zip

since you haven't added any ddx items the ddx requirement isn't needed for the above file

i didn't stop there tho, all of those changes were then transferred to the ddx patch i already had:

attachicon.gifpahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch2.zip

yes that patch requires the latest version of ddx and includes some stuff that was in beta last time i played, but i expect its in full ddx release by now so this is more current than what i have posted (will be updating my page next update with the default versions of these next time i update pahe)

...additional note to other users attempting to use this before he packages it this might still require the meshes from the download page(no clue if those are needed or if they're updated)

Hey I really appreciate your help with this!  I'll definitely integrate this into the next round of my patch, hopefully I can work on it this weekend, work has kept me busy from replying until now.

Yeah, you will need my meshes.  The PAHE meshes use slot 35, making these collars behave like an amulet / necklace.  I updated the meshes (and ESP) to use slot 45, the DD collar slot.  Which is why I suspected using old PAHE collars would make them invisible.

Hey I really appreciate your help with this!  I'll definitely integrate this into the next round of my patch, hopefully I can work on it this weekend, work has kept me busy from replying until now.

Yeah, you will need my meshes.  The PAHE meshes use slot 35, making these collars behave like an amulet / necklace.  I updated the meshes (and ESP) to use slot 45, the DD collar slot.  Which is why I suspected using old PAHE collars would make them invisible.

ok cool, hopefully this all works. haven't tested any of this yet, if this breaks any of the new collars you already made with the new forms then we retest the original pah collars.....if the original pah collars take well to the new changes, but the new collars added break and reset thru a barrel doesn't fix them then we can make a hidden duplicate using your form id under a new name for a short while until those collars are phased out of the saves

Clifton is helping with formids, which is wonderful, but I now have four variations of "pahe-DeviousDevices-addon".

Could one of you please list the pahe ddx mod names we should have now, and the installation order.

Thanks!

use his meshes from the download page until he repacks them and re-uploads to the download page, disable that esp and use the current esp below

use only the esp that matches your mods - if you have ddx installed then use that esp Only