REMOVING BREAST/BUTT PHYSICS

juliandevast9

I deleted them out using outfit studios and the belly node that is still listed in there when I loaded the nifs into nifskope isn't attached to anything so I deleted the belly node out in nifskope. You'll have to test the cuiraas set a and see if you crash or not.

aalll righty, ill do it and see what happens

I deleted them out using outfit studios and the belly node that is still listed in there when I loaded the nifs into nifskope isn't attached to anything so I deleted the belly node out in nifskope. You'll have to test the cuiraas set a and see if you crash or not.

YOU DID IT!!!!; YOU DID IT, is working nicely, the armor is perfect, no missing parts or any other error, is static, and the skirt has cloth physics! too!, is amazing, how do you do that!?, why did i couldnt? so, i need to remove the breast R/L Butt R/L in outfit Studio, then erase the belly in nif skope?, if it does, how do i remove the bone in nifskope, that tool is a mess hahaa, THANKS!!!!

I have not pursued the subject any further and today I see many answers that are partly opposed.

What is the real issue / problem?
You have an armor and the breast / butt wiggle too much for this kind of armor. Is that correct?
You want to wiggle completely remove or just reduce it?

Whether it is an armor created with BS or not.
Removing the bones in OS - kindly said - deficient.
A skin on a bone is ALWAYS 100%. With removal of 15% Skin NPC LBreast, Parent-Bone Spine 2 does not automatically increase to 100%. it remains at 85% percent. OS and BS are awesome, but no professional 3D programs.

What body do you use if you do not want to wobble Boob / Butt?

Example: For wiggle CBBE HDT, for normal CBBE

Weeelll, damn, is a long story,

I use unp, static, my chararcter and other women in skyrim doesnt jiggle, thank god, is the armor mods themselves i use a vanilla steel armor, fitted fo unp original, static, working like charm, but when i look for armors outside/inside the nexus (like sandrine armor or BLESS Armor Pack), becasue i have almost all the popular armors with no physics (expect for Draconic bloodline who has jiggly in the clothes DAMN!), i found X or Y armor with that feature, but looks amazing!, and i didnt find a non-bbp counterpart, so downloaded, installed, i wear it, jiggly...shite, i want to remove that totally for the armors i have with the feature, i want static breast and butt, i dont mind if it has hdt skirt or hdt ornaments, that look amazing, but i dont want BUTT NOR BREAST PHYSICS!, the thing is in the armor not in the body type.

Btw, i have XPMSE to avoid skeleton problems

snip .. posters removed;)

If you use both UNP and UNP with HDT (depending on armor) the solution is quite simple.

1. Open your project in OS
2. Select the shapes armor, not body (multiple meshes with SHIFT)
3. When selected, switch to Tab Bones
4. Select all bones (Shift + Click) - right click - remove from selected shapes.
5. Change back to shapes.

6. File - Load reference - select UNP
Your reference is replaced, the morphs (slider) are equal - so work
7. Select all Shapes (armor) and Copy Bone Weights.
Finished.

XML file in Nif is irrelevant. HDT PE moves bone from Skelet - not Polys by Mesh.

Edit: I looked too late, myuhinny has already solved.
Then would be good, give a like for the solution and make question as Answered

I have not pursued the subject any further and today I see many answers that are partly opposed.

What is the real issue / problem?
You have an armor and the breast / butt wiggle too much for this kind of armor. Is that correct?
You want to wiggle completely remove or just reduce it?

Whether it is an armor created with BS or not.
Removing the bones in OS - kindly said - deficient.
A skin on a bone is ALWAYS 100%. With removal of 15% Skin NPC LBreast, Parent-Bone Spine 2 does not automatically increase to 100%. it remains at 85% percent. OS and BS are awesome, but no professional 3D programs.

What body do you use if you do not want to wobble Boob / Butt?

Example: For wiggle CBBE HDT, for normal CBBE

Weeelll, damn, is a long story,

I use unp, static, my chararcter and other women in skyrim doesnt jiggle, thank god, is the armor mods themselves i use a vanilla steel armor, fitted fo unp original, static, working like charm, but when i look for armors outside/inside the nexus (like sandrine armor or BLESS Armor Pack), becasue i have almost all the popular armors with no physics (expect for Draconic bloodline who has jiggly in the clothes DAMN!), i found X or Y armor with that feature, but looks amazing!, and i didnt find a non-bbp counterpart, so downloaded, installed, i wear it, jiggly...shite, i want to remove that totally for the armors i have with the feature, i want static breast and butt, i dont mind if it has hdt skirt or hdt ornaments, that look amazing, but i dont want BUTT NOR BREAST PHYSICS!, the thing is in the armor not in the body type.

Btw, i have XPMSE to avoid skeleton problems

snip .. posters removed;)

If you use both UNP and UNP with HDT (depending on armor) the solution is quite simple.

1. Open your project in OS
2. Select the shapes armor, not body (multiple meshes with SHIFT)
3. When selected, switch to Tab Bones
4. Select all bones (Shift + Click) - right click - remove from selected shapes.
5. Change back to shapes.

6. File - Load reference - select UNP
Your reference is replaced, the morphs (slider) are equal - so work
7. Select all Shapes (armor) and Copy Bone Weights.
Finished.

XML file in Nif is irrelevant. HDT PE moves bone from Skelet - not Polys by Mesh.

Edit: I looked too late, myuhinny has already solved.
Then would be good, give a like for the solution and make question as Answered

i need to give you thanks, you arent late :), every idea is apreciated, i give it a try aswell!, dont worry

Glad it worked.

Not sure what the author did in their nifs but I did some looking in the nif before removing anything and the belly node isn't attached to anything. So basically its just taking up space but not sure why it doesn't get removed from the nif when you delete it out using outfit studios. Using spells - remove bogus nodes on the cuirass nif before doing anything removes 86 nodes including the belly node. That belly node might of been the cause of the problems.

@Andy14

Your info is good for him since he is using the newer outfit studios. I don't use the newer version as I don't really like it that much and prefer the version that I'm using instead that has add/delete bone instead. 

Glad it worked.

Not sure what the author did in their nifs but I did some looking in the nif before removing anything and the belly node isn't attached to anything. So basically its just taking up space but not sure why it doesn't get removed from the nif when you delete it out using outfit studios. Using spells - remove bogus nodes on the cuirass nif before doing anything removes 86 nodes including the belly node. That belly node might of been the cause of the problems.

@Andy14

Your info is good for him since he is using the newer outfit studios. I don't use the newer version as I don't really like it that much and prefer the version that I'm using instead that has add/delete bone instead. 

Thank you, thank you very much for the help, ill keep alive the topic if i see any problems in other armors, there...well, are alot

Glad it worked.

@Andy14

No idea what you mean with new OS? My OS is probably quite old - never change a runnig sytem - you know.

But since we already talk to each other personally, I just want to say something. You are doing a great job, always willing to help others and for that you have my thanks and my greatest respect. :heart:

CopyBones should also work in OS (New?). Remove skin also works with NifSkope (if OS is new).
Ultimately, it is only relevant to remove the skin from the breast and butt. Whether HDT PE continues to move these bones (skeletons) does not matter without skin.
This is the main aspect - Reskin (as suggested here by experts) is maximum nonsense - It would only be relevant if one wants to change the effect of HDT PE.

@myuhinny: That was just a summary - in a few words. ;)

I have antoher question, how do i separate and armor, for an armor pack?, i want to deinstall tera armors, they are ugly lucky know, even with chainmail, the quality is to bad, and the armors i have are far superior, i want the Shadow Fang Armor standalone, but it doesnt exist, is just for me, i wont upload the armor to anywhere, is jut personal use, i hate all the other ste, it has poor quality comaprted with the Lady Horus' Version, but the armor is not there yet?...help?

Archived