REMOVING BREAST/BUTT PHYSICS

juliandevast9

Hi everone, im using outfit studio to remove the physics effect, for me is repulsive, the boobs and butt looks like jelly or spider eggs, is disgusting, and dont let me start with the fact that a piece of metal armor jiggles like slime, is stupid, im trying to remove that thing removing the paint of animated weight but, i did it wiht the Adler armor, no is static and gorgeous, no jiggling, buut, with the ASKER Sandrine is impossible, i can remove the breast physics but no the butt, when i open the game with the nif edited, puff ctd if i use the armor, i try to use nifscope, but is unitelligible, is a mess of codes nodes and i can do enything with it, im noob with the armor topic, can someone help me, at least remove the physics like a proffesional, no like me, i can share the meshes if neccesary, help!

Open your Nif in the corresponding folder in Bodyslide.

Is your project name xyz, then in the folder ShapeData / yxz-> your nif.

Open with Nifskope the nif file.

With CTRL + DEL (or rightklcik and remove branch), you can use the NiStringExtraData remove.

Save the nif - done.

Load the _0 nif up into outfit studios go to the bone tab and select the breast and butt bones as well as the belly bone if it has it and right click and select delete bone export and overwrite the nif then repeat for the _1 nif. From my experience deleting bone nodes out of a nif using nifskope causes you to CTD on equip I'm pretty sure it will also cause the CK to crash if you select it and when trying to add it to a .esp I know not having any bone nodes attached to a item will.

When you delete a bone node out of a nif the items that use it will have one line still there showing where the bone node use to be with the words none.

Load the _0 nif up into outfit studios go to the bone tab and select the breast and butt bones as well as the belly bone if it has it and right click and select delete bone export and overwrite the nif then repeat for the _1 nif. From my experience deleting bone nodes out of a nif using nifskope causes you to CTD on equip I'm pretty sure it will also cause the CK to crash if you select it and when trying to add it to a .esp I know not having any bone nodes attached to a item will.

When you delete a bone node out of a nif the items that use it will have one line still there showing where the bone node use to be with the words none.

Thanks for the answer, but the deal is, what i see in this forums and you tube, the animated weight is a painting in otufit studio, which you can remove by clickiy with the brush with the ctrl or alt pushed, i dont think removing the bone is a good idea, but is ood because using (delete> From selected shape) in the boobs works, doing it in the butt well, puff crash, and i didnt mention, sometimes trying to save the nif(usually happens with the second one) bodyslide crash, and the nif left damaged, so i have to search in the mod archive in my Nexus to fix the nif, i want to delete that!! please help

With CTRL + DEL (or rightklcik and remove branch), you can use the NiStringExtraData remove.
Save the nif - done.

ill give it a shot and see what happens, darn, that tools is a mess, no offense hehehe

remove the physics effect, for me is repulsive, the boobs and butt looks like jelly or spider eggs, is disgusting

Why are you running physics at all then.

Buddy, let me tell you something, i have hdt physics extended because with out it, the chest crushes inside me and fall off beyond, due to a bone trying to do something without the materials, and even some armors causes crashes without physics, if you dont want to help you can be on your way and bother someone else, thanks :(

Save the nif - done.

Sadly, i used the Sandrine armor nif again, both armors 0,1 and skirt 0,1, the ones i trying to fix, crash after equiping it, any other suggestions, and thanks anyway, i really appreciate it, may i send you the nif files? for both of you

PS:i forget to mention what i did, i opened nifskope, select the nif in the meshes folder in DATA, after i choose the butt R and butt L, right click in both and REMOVE BRANCH, did i do it well? 

You find armors with physics repulsive what 27X is asking is why are you using physics and stuff with physics if you find it repulsive? Before most armors had HDT they were just plain armors with no physics just take the time and look for non physic versions of the armors.

Each weight painting is attached to a BONE you remove the BONE you remove the weight painting. You must do it for both the _0 and _1 nif. Using outfit studios is the best fastest and safest way to remove bones from your nifs. If you are CTDing then you are doing something wrong.

Sadly, i used the Sandrine armor nif again, both armors 0,1 and skirt 0,1, the ones i trying to fix, crash after equiping it, any other suggestions, and thanks anyway, i really appreciate it, may i send you the nif files? for both of you

PS:i forget to mention what i did, i opened nifskope, select the nif in the meshes folder in DATA, after i choose the butt R and butt L, right click in both and REMOVE BRANCH, did i do it well? 

In your example the Sandrine Armour also has additional xml file attached to it so you will most likely need to remove that reference from the nif's as well.

OMG!!!! what the hell is wrong with you????? how can you not be amused by watching your monster titty character get knocked out by her own knockers lol

hahha i know, and is even weird asking for that HERE, but yes, is to unrealistic, looks like spider eggs hatching or something, WHY IN THE WORLD OF SKYRIM, A FULL METAL PLATE IN THE BREAST JGGLES LIKE JELLY, is weird, at least for me, iknow is odd haha

You find armors with physics repulsive what 27X is asking is why are you using physics and stuff with physics if you find it repulsive? Before most armors had HDT they were just plain armors with no physics just take the time and look for non physic versions of the armors.

Each weight painting is attached to a BONE you remove the BONE you remove the weight painting. You must do it for both the _0 and _1 nif. Using outfit studios is the best fastest and safest way to remove bones from your nifs. If you are CTDing then you are doing something wrong.

1.yeep i know, but there are alot of amazing armors not or not so skimpy with that feature,i looked for no bbp counterparts, there is none, i have to eat my nails just for the fact that the armor i want, has spider eggs in the breast hahaha, look at the BLESS Loren armor, the armor has a metal or leather plate in the breast, why the jiggle?, is made of nylon or silk, SLIME?!, no is leather, but that looks sexy? i guess, so lets put it there; i dont have any bikini armors, NONE, all the armors i use are heavily bulky and over protective, for example the BLESS armors pack of here, there are just to or three with jiggly, but are clothes!, not metal... you know what?, forget it, sorry for being mean, but this this is maddening, lets keep working in the real matter

2.Let me tell you what im doing, sooo, i open body slide, then outfit studio, then load outfit, i choose the nif 0, i choose all the outfit parts in the first section, then i go to the bone section, i choose npc belly/r butt/Lbutt/rbreast/Lbreast,(aswell the nif 1) and:

1)delete project=delet the armor: X

2)delete selected shape= delete the painting in all the parts selected in the first section: X causes ctd

3)using alt, paint the wieghted section with the animated weight brush, which removes the property of that part: :) working in Adler armor(both breast and butt and belly in NIFS 0,1) but not tested in other armors (like ASKER sandrine)

The Adler armor was purged for this without problem, i used alt when painting with the animated weight brush instead, is working perfectly, do you think that was the issue?

In your example the Sandrine Armour also has additional xml file attached to it so you will most likely need to remove that reference from the nif's as well.

I dont think so, i never saw that xml

You will have to manually unweight everything with Outfit Studio, or maybe you could edit the .xmls and make them empty or something? That way the bones and bone positions still load, but nothing actually moves them.

what?, i didnt understand, you mean, the same thing im doing?, because i dont have any xml files for that armor or at least the version i have

I only have a delete shape option in my outfit studios which will delete the armor part.

Deleting all weight painting from a nif will cause many problems like stretching to infinity for all parts and body the armor might also become bits and pieces and might also cause CTD's.

To remove a weight painting just delete the bone that it's attached to. Load up _0 nif into outfit studios and  go to bone tab and select npc belly - r butt - Lbutt - rbreast - Lbreast then right click one of the highlighted lines and select delete bone then export and overwrite the _0 nif then repeat for the _1 nif.

post-25667-0-21130100-1508213191_thumb.png

I only have a delete shape option in my outfit studios which will delete the armor part.

Deleting all weight painting from a nif will cause many problems like stretching to infinity for all parts and body the armor might also become bits and pieces and might also cause CTD's.

To remove a weight painting just delete the bone that it's attached to. Load up _0 nif into outfit studios and  go to bone tab and select npc belly - r butt - Lbutt - rbreast - Lbreast then right click one of the highlighted lines and select delete bone then export and overwrite the _0 nif then repeat for the _1 nif.

ok thanks, but i dont have th option delete bone, i just have the ones in the images below, as you can see the parts with physics are higlighted(there is another part the skirt, but first the godamn cuirass)THANKS FOR HELPING MEEE!!!!!

post-2412251-0-40945300-1508219630_thumb.png

post-2412251-0-11340500-1508219641_thumb.png

post-2412251-0-31555400-1508219660_thumb.png

Is that is a newer version of outfit studios? If it is then I have no clue as I am using a older version but it should still have a add and remove bone when you right click a bone. If nothing else ask the author of outfit studios on how to do it with the newer version.

post-25667-0-60852800-1508220653_thumb.png

For clarity the xml is attached to the skirt, if you delete it it will make the skirt static. I noticed the skirt makes the butt "vibrate" with some "bounce kits". You might want to find a bounce kit that has less bounce to your taste or use JFF (Just for Fun) to create you own that has little or no bounce. Then maybe you would not have to edit the meshes so much. Just throwing out some ideas.

The bones can be deleted in the menu you show, it just happens that bone may be attached to more than one shape. So its asking you delete it entirely or just from that shape you have selected on the meshes tab.

post-139201-0-02526600-1508261042_thumb.png

Is that is a newer version of outfit studios? If it is then I have no clue as I am using a older version but it should still have a add and remove bone when you right click a bone. If nothing else ask the author of outfit studios on how to do it with the newer version.

gosh darn, i think it is, i will see my comment in nexus in the mod page, i shared this topic but they never answer me, so i came for help here, which im been getting! :) thanks!!! though i really apreciate the help

For clarity the xml is attached to the skirt, if you delete it it will make the skirt static. I noticed the skirt makes the butt "vibrate" with some "bounce kits". You might want to find a bounce kit that has less bounce to your taste or use JFF (Just for Fun) to create you own that has little or no bounce. Then maybe you would not have to edit the meshes so much. Just throwing out some ideas.

The bones can be deleted in the menu you show, it just happens that bone may be attached to more than one shape. So its asking you delete it entirely or just from that shape you have selected on the meshes tab.

1)OF COURSE!!! damn hahah i forgot that, geez what a shame hahah sorry, thanks!, i will give it a shot, thanks for any ideas, all of them had been useful though; sorry, i found the xml, gees what a shame hahaha, so it maybe the culprit?, i think it is, ill try the JFF and see what happens

2)so how do i do it, in the meshes i select all, perhaps i should select some?, i dont know 

Agree, never ever delete bones in Nifskope, use Outfit Studio or Blender

yep i know, but is doing the same, ctd

171017103847516541.jpg

171017103857861041.jpg

that look good?

17101710385474867.jpg

it's not, easier to see it if those mesh no longer have the same texture

a skeleton with the dagger on the back, there's a reason to move around that bone

but messing with hands/feets/neck bones...

there's black hole between head and body with some armors because of that (that's probably the purpose)

171017112846477371.jpg

i bet you forgot that

171017112844184424.jpg

171017112844433386.jpg

and refresh to get those none out

I have not pursued the subject any further and today I see many answers that are partly opposed.

What is the real issue / problem?
You have an armor and the breast / butt wiggle too much for this kind of armor. Is that correct?
You want to wiggle completely remove or just reduce it?

Whether it is an armor created with BS or not.
Removing the bones in OS - kindly said - deficient.
A skin on a bone is ALWAYS 100%. With removal of 15% Skin NPC LBreast, Parent-Bone Spine 2 does not automatically increase to 100%. it remains at 85% percent. OS and BS are awesome, but no professional 3D programs.

What body do you use if you do not want to wobble Boob / Butt?

Example: For wiggle CBBE HDT, for normal CBBE

I have not pursued the subject any further and today I see many answers that are partly opposed.

What is the real issue / problem?
You have an armor and the breast / butt wiggle too much for this kind of armor. Is that correct?
You want to wiggle completely remove or just reduce it?

Whether it is an armor created with BS or not.
Removing the bones in OS - kindly said - deficient.
A skin on a bone is ALWAYS 100%. With removal of 15% Skin NPC LBreast, Parent-Bone Spine 2 does not automatically increase to 100%. it remains at 85% percent. OS and BS are awesome, but no professional 3D programs.

What body do you use if you do not want to wobble Boob / Butt?

Example: For wiggle CBBE HDT, for normal CBBE

Weeelll, damn, is a long story,

I use unp, static, my chararcter and other women in skyrim doesnt jiggle, thank god, is the armor mods themselves i use a vanilla steel armor, fitted fo unp original, static, working like charm, but when i look for armors outside/inside the nexus (like sandrine armor or BLESS Armor Pack), becasue i have almost all the popular armors with no physics (expect for Draconic bloodline who has jiggly in the clothes DAMN!), i found X or Y armor with that feature, but looks amazing!, and i didnt find a non-bbp counterpart, so downloaded, installed, i wear it, jiggly...shite, i want to remove that totally for the armors i have with the feature, i want static breast and butt, i dont mind if it has hdt skirt or hdt ornaments, that look amazing, but i dont want BUTT NOR BREAST PHYSICS!, the thing is in the armor not in the body type.

Btw, i have XPMSE to avoid skeleton problems

Which version do you use? CBBE? UUNP?

UNP, orginal, no hdt, the probloem is in the armor :(

171017103847516541.jpg

171017103857861041.jpg

that look good?

17101710385474867.jpg

a skeleton with the dagger on the back, there's a reason to move around that bone

there's black hole between head and body with some armors because of that (that's probably the purpose)

171017112846477371.jpg

i bet you forgot that

171017112844184424.jpg

171017112844433386.jpg

i dont understand the images at all, do you mean, that i didnt refresh in nifscope after removingbranching (hahaha i created that word) when deleting the L/Rbreast and L/R butt?

1)i tryed the tool, but it doesnt make any sense, and the 'guide' is a mess, thanks! for the idea anyway :)

2)so how do i delete the physics in the armor? erasing the paint in the zone when all the part in the meshes section are selkected, please help!!

171017103847516541.jpg

171017103857861041.jpg

that look good?

17101710385474867.jpg

171017112846477371.jpg

i bet you forgot that

171017112844184424.jpg

171017112844433386.jpg

i tried, ctd, there is no way in fixing this doesnt it, should i stop annoying here?, yep i should, pliss, one last try, may i send, to anyone the nif of the armor, an then explain me (if they get it done), how to remove the breast physics, because i cant, i couldnt and i think, i wont, at least for myself

cuirassa_0.nif

cuirassa_1.nif

skirtB_0.nif

skirt_1.nif

Those cuirass and skirt nifs have some weird shit going on in them. Belly boob and butt bone nodes removed using outfit studios loading the nif up into nifskope shows that NPC belly is still there in the list but looking under BSDismemberSkinInstance for like the corset part of the outfit the NPC belly is gone.

I also think you uploaded 2 different skirts from 2 different sets in the armor set as one is skirt_1 and the other is skirtB_0.

cuirassa_0.nifcuirassa_1.nifskirt_1.nifskirtB_0.nif

Try these if you still CTD the one other thing you can try is to load up copies of the cuirassa_0.nif and cuirassa_1.nif that I did into nifskope and go to spells - optimize - remove bogus nodes. This'll remove all bone nodes from the nif that are not being used by anything. Then save and repeat for the next one and see if that fixes the crashes.

If it fixes it great if not try to remove bogus nodes thing and if that works then repeat it for all parts.

Those cuirass and skirt nifs have some weird shit going on in them. Belly boob and butt bone nodes removed using outfit studios loading the nif up into nifskope shows that NPC belly is still there in the list but looking under BSDismemberSkinInstance for like the corset part of the outfit the NPC belly is gone.

I also think you uploaded 2 different skirts from 2 different sets in the armor set as one is skirt_1 and the other is skirtB_0.

attachicon.gifcuirassa_0.nifattachicon.gifcuirassa_1.nifattachicon.gifskirt_1.nifattachicon.gifskirtB_0.nif

Try these if you still CTD the one other thing you can try is to load up copies of the cuirassa_0.nif and cuirassa_1.nif that I did into nifskope and go to spells - optimize - remove bogus nodes. This'll remove all bone nodes from the nif that are not being used by anything. Then save and repeat for the next one and see if that fixes the crashes.

If it fixes it great if not try to remove bogus nodes thing and if that works then repeat it for all parts.

SOOORRRYY darn, yep i sent you the wrong one, ill send you the correct one,ill try this files and sed you the skirt

You need to upload full set: 20 nifs (_0 and _1)

cuirassA, cuirassB, cuirassBrown, cuirassG, cuirassW

skirt, skirtB, skirtBrown, skirtG, skirtW

do you think so?, i use de red one, the CURIASSA only, i never use the other colors, should i send the others?

skirt_0.nif

Archived