No Feet and black faces

Redneckcowboy

Hi,
I'm not sure this is the right section for my questions (Sorry for my bad english),
I load down and install all over NMM but the results in the game is that all kids have black faces and no feet.

I look at this:
Requirements
-SkyKids (and all it's requirements)
-Hearthfire (if you use the Hearthfire addon)
-Dragonborn (if you use the Dragonborn addon)
-Apachii Sky Hair
-Oblivion Hair Pack

and load all this and the follow files down an install all

• New Female Textures.rar
  • NPC Replacer Merged - ESP ONLY.rar
  • SkyKids - Alternative NPC Replacer V2.rar
  • SkyKids - Alternative Male Body Textures.rar
  • SK Alternate Male Body (non SOS)-Old Patch
  • SK Nude Patch-Old Patch

and the results after the installation in the game all kids have black faces and no feet and female kids have no textur only a head without hair is visible.

Maybe anyone can help me, please

regards

Download All in one Hdt animated  on main page . Search for xp32 maximum skeleton down load, make sure it goes to the bottom of your load order .Run loot . Download FNIS from Nexus Mods. If you have trouble look for youtube vids load of vids on how to fix problem. Gopher - gamer poets and others . After installing FNIS ( RUN TICK TWO TOP BOXES AT THE BOTTOM of fnis ) . Hope this helps or just down load unp demonise or unpb or cbbe with body sliders from Nexus .You need ( skyui Nexus- racemenu Nexus ) . this should fix your problem ,. I have never used the body mods you are using . the best body mod is Nephilim on Nexus with then install All in one hdt then xp32 maximum skeleton .   

Archived