Female ruler with female concubines, possible or not?

Gordar

I was wondering if it is possible to tweak the game so that a female ruler (with or without homosexual trait) can take other women as concubines. 
I've been looking at return of the Amazons and male harem, but I can't seem to figure it out.

True, it's not very historically accurate, but neither are Aztecs invading Spain.

The actual concubine system is indeed hardcoded. Meaning that you'd have to alter the game engine. This means it wouldn't be an addon, people would need to download your modified CK2 which can be argued as pirating. However, Male Harem and Return of the Amazons are good substitutes. The downside is that neither can be played with Christianity mod due to all putting in conflicting adultery checks.

Christianity removal adultery altogether. Male Harem and Return of the Amazons only permit you to have children with those labeled as concubines.

Male Harem only permits female concubines if you have an Imperial level title though. Male harem also only lets women have these kinds of concubines. I used to work with the mod author in an attempt to give these mechanics to males, but he's gone silent.

Male Harem
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=706016134&searchtext=Male+Harem

Amazons
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=945478151&searchtext=Amazon

He's a website where you can manually download the mods rather than waiting for the workshop to download through the launcher.
http://steamworkshop.download/

This is just a side question. Do the religions added to the "christ_scripted_triggers" file get access to all content? Or are they just considered lustful?

Oh wow. Male Harem seems interesting but the code is a mess. I'm surprised that it runs at all...

Amazons doesn't really seem worth patching.

This is just a side question. Do the religions added to the "christ_scripted_triggers" file get access to all content? Or are they just considered lustful?

Yes, all content. A couple of religious events will only run for lustful Christian religions but that should be the only exception.

Thanks for the info. 

I mentioned these two mods as they apparently found a way around the hardcoding. (I assume that it's hardcoded that males cannot become concubines)
I was hoping all I had to do was change some genders, which is relatively easy, but from these reactions, including male harem being a mess, I'm going to asume it's not that easy at all. 

Thanks for the info.

I mentioned these two mods as they apparently found a way around the hardcoding. (I assume that it's hardcoded that males cannot become concubines

Correct, which is why mod developers instead utilize the lovers system with heavily implied concubine events modded in to create an illusion that the player's experiencing a concubine system. It's not perfect, but it works.

Archived