Setup for bouncing

Bender321

Guys do you know which setup is the best for response bouce during most of sex animations? I'm actually using HDT from Bazinga (Naturalistic). But I think response bouce of breasts and butt after thrust is weak almost no noticeable. 

Do you have any idea?

There are three levels of bounce for naturalistic that you can select when installing, try another one?

• 2 weeks later...

Also it heavily depends on the animation used. Some animators are a bit lazy and don't animate the complete body but just the hips. And if her chest isn't or is just barely moving then you won't get good bounce effects no matter what xml preset you choose. You have to remember that this isn't really simulating two people humping each other with all the physics and conservation of momentum/energy involved but rather two characters doing their solo animations on top of each other. Which happen to align (if the animation isn't utter shit) so they seem to have sex. So all that matters is if their collision boxes touch each other and if the parts of the skeleton that generate bouncing effects (like the NPC Breast bones) move far and fast enough relative to the rest of the body/skeleton.

edit:

"far and fast enough relative to the rest of the body" - wrong, it's either relative to the surroundings or to the scene root of the skeleton (not entirely sure tbh), not to the rest of the body

The rest is still valid though and the reasoning stays the same.

Also it heavily depends on the animation used. Some animators are a bit lazy and don't animate the complete body but just the hips. And if her chest isn't or is just barely moving then you won't get good bounce effects no matter what xml preset you choose. You have to remember that this isn't really simulating two people humping each other with all the physics and conservation of momentum/energy involved but rather two characters doing their solo animations on top of each other. Which happen to align (if the animation isn't utter shit) so they seem to have sex. So all that matters is if their collision boxes touch each other and if the parts of the skeleton that generate bouncing effects (like the NPC Breast bones) move far and fast enough relative to the rest of the body/skeleton.

Quoted for truth.

And even if you do tune up sensitivity to motion (by, say, reducing mass) to get a pleasing effect from the animations Bazinga is thinking of, you'll end up with way too much in normal play.

One trick I thought of to deal with this is reference bodies with varying settings.  My armor reference bodies have totally completely different setups so I don't have to look at rocket tits in combat (that look great in sex scenes).

Archived