CTD after 5 minutes of play

BeardedBear

I bet you it's Maria Eden. Try starting a new game with it and MariaLAL turned off. I bet the game will run A LOT better!

MariaLAL didnt do much when turned off. 

But turning Defeat and Devious Capture off did alot. the CTD Stopped for now. 

I'll keep looking if there's any more CTD's later on.

Thanks anyways :) 

Some PC's have two CPU's. The internal GPU and the standalone main CPU. If it's using the GPU games run like garbage. I was confused when i bought a high end PC and it was running old games like a gramps. I fixed that when i changed the monitor setting at the display settings when you rightclick the desktop and plugged my VGA cable or whatever into the right plug.

You need to use a program to address memory allocation issues.   

If you are modding heavily, you cannot play the game without:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes/  Crash fixes

Along with the SKSE preloader described on the front page and OS memory allocation set as instructed.

So i use to have this issue alot aswell and i can run almost 150+ mods without any serious trouble now just using this mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/?

This is unsupported, use crash fixes (you only need this if you cannot load your games any longer)

So i use to have this issue alot aswell and i can run almost 150+ mods without any serious trouble now just using this mod.

This is unsupported, use crash fixes (you only need this if you cannot load your games any longer)

The page says the mod author no longer supports the mod, but it still works very effectively and is highly recommended for people to use.

The page says the mod author no longer supports the mod, but it still works very effectively and is highly recommended for people to use.

Right but if you read through his post.. this fix is intended to resolve the need for double loading to load a game that does not load.   

This particular issue is not a problem with loading, but rather crashing after 5 minutes.

In this case, even the author of Load game CTD fix recommends crash fixes on his front page to resolve the memory issues that can cause this.

Few things in the log I see:

- Mod with scripts using prefix of DFW (Devious Framework I think) is constantly doing things in the background, the log is full of entries from it even when nothing is going on. It has multiple entries every second in the log.

- ZZEstrus - this is a mod known to cause crashes and instability. disable it but don't uninstall it as other mods use its animations.

- for a heavily modded game I suggest increasing the Papyrus task budget. Put this in the Skyrim ini file under Papyrus (these are the settings I use myself)

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=2.0
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800

- You have too many FtM esp's enabled, only one should be enabled (which ever version you need to use)

- Maria Eden will conflict with other Devious Devices mods as it uses its own locking system so it is generally not compatible with other DD mods.

As for the mod mentioned above, personally I would not use it as most of my settings go counter to what it says and my game runs just fine. You are just suffering from Papyrus overload and need to disable ZZEstrus.

Archived