RimJobWorld 1.5.3[RJW]

jjro

Non-futa women can rape now, I made a compromise. However, they still need to have the traits like rapist or nympho.

And you can toggle the function in the setting. There're pros and cons to that change. So 1.5.1 should be the version that balance everyone's need.

You can go fantasy by installing a penis for the women now.

Non-futa women can rape now, I made a compromise. However, they still need to have the traits like rapist or nympho. And you can toggle the function in the setting. There're pros and cons to that change. So 1.5.1 should be the version that balance everyone's need. You can go fantasy by installing a penis for the women now.

Awesome update. You're the best, mate!

Thank you very much!

Anyway what appeared to be the cause of the performance issue from the earlier version?

Lag fix yay!

Update on existing save did something wired to about a 1/3 of all animals on the map. Basically set every efficiency stat to 0 without killing/downing them but destroying them via dev tools fixed it (thank god for wildlife tab). 

Does the futa thing anything to gender or is it purely cosmetic?

What exactly does this mod even do? I started a new game but all that it seems to add is the ability to build whore beds. How do i make my colonists fuck each other? Can i tel them to fuck through some kind of interaction, or do i just have to wait for them to do it on their own? Also, is there incest?

Lag fix yay!

Update on existing save did something wired to about a 1/3 of all animals on the map. Basically set every efficiency stat to 0 without killing/downing them but destroying them via dev tools fixed it (thank god for wildlife tab). 

Think futa thing is cosmetic and allows females to knock up other females now? I don't know really. There are only two sexes in the game atm male and female, no herm/futa, ect, ect.

What exactly does this mod even do? I started a new game but all that it seems to add is the ability to build whore beds. How do i make my colonists fuck each other? Can i tel them to fuck through some kind of interaction, or do i just have to wait for them to do it on their own? Also, is there incest?

This mod adds genitals, breasts etc. to the game. And you just have to wait for them to do that their own (your pawn might need to have a trait for that.

And incest was in the original unmodded game, so ... yeah.

(I'm joking, of course. The mod is still really barebones so I wouldn't imagine this being a thing anytime soon.)

Did you mean the psychology mod? And it's incompatible with C&P mod :( which most people here use alongside this mod.

Does this mod work with the mod "Psychology"?

I don't think this mod will enhance or disturb the Psychology mod, but it's incompatible with C&P.

Secondly, is there any way to auto-assign certain parts to certain races by editing anything in the code? I couldn't write new stuff to save my life, but I can copy/paste race names where needed. In this case, I was hoping to edit the asari so each color (which for some reason is a separate race entry) each had guaranteed sexual traits (all light blue being super tight, all green having dicks, all the purple having big tits, etc). No, there really is no good reason for this beyond "because I'd like to". 

Yeah, there is a way. But it needs coding in C# for that. PM me, I might be able to help a little.

Are not enemies(Bandit, pirates ... sometime animals,mechs and spiders) rape colonists?

That's actually a good idea.

It doesn't change the gender so yeah.

I think and I am only thinking on this that Psychology mod has issues with C&P mod is because the C&P mod doesn't use Harmony. Psychology uses Harmony which I think the mod creator stated that any mod not made without support to Harmony would cause issues of mods doing similar things the mod does. I could be wrong, I am not a great modder only thing I can really do is xml and codewise (at least in understanding code I suck at.) I believe one could still play with the C&P mod and Psychology mod but I think there would be some red errors in the console when you started the game. 

Edit:

P.S. Here's a link for A17 Asari, https://github.com/XenEmpireAdmin/AsariA17

Okay... report on the new update of the mod. On the previous version of the mod there was a reported performance slowdown due to animals. I never encountered this on the previous version. Now I follow the steps of adding the new one, deleting the old version of the mod and putting the new version in it's place and start the game up and load a save. I get MAJOR performance hit as soon as the game loads up. Game is basically running at 5-10 FPS which is horrid. Soon as I switched back to the old version performance issue went away. No idea what the heck went wrong.

Edit: further info. Loading an older save I encountered the performance issue. Starting a new game I don't encounter an issue with performance. No idea what is causing it, maybe it's just an odd quirk.

Non-futa women can rape now, I made a compromise. However, they still need to have the traits like rapist or nympho. And you can toggle the function in the setting. There're pros and cons to that change. So 1.5.1 should be the version that balance everyone's need. You can go fantasy by installing a penis for the women now.

Glad to see you're still around! And awesome news! Does this mean females now have the option to be given a dick in the surgery menu? 

Also, due to how the game handles reproduction, I'm assuming that fem-dicks are still infertile? (I looked into the code there and hoo-boy, is that a complicated bundle of stuff). 

Also, a dumb question. I noticed that the interaction for animals on people is to anally rape them, according to the social tab of pawns, but it can still knock people up... my guess is the interaction can't tell if the target is male or female, or parts they have, so to cover both genders you had to go with that?

Thank you for your work improving and refining this mod, it's very appreciated, and really brings back some liveliness to a game I was burning out on.

Okay... report on the new update of the mod. On the previous version of the mod there was a reported performance slowdown due to animals. I never encountered this on the previous version. Now I follow the steps of adding the new one, deleting the old version of the mod and putting the new version in it's place and start the game up and load a save. I get MAJOR performance hit as soon as the game loads up. Game is basically running at 5-10 FPS which is horrid. Soon as I switched back to the old version performance issue went away. No idea what the heck went wrong.

Edit: further info. Loading an older save I encountered the performance issue. Starting a new game I don't encounter an issue with performance. No idea what is causing it, maybe it's just an odd quirk.

My guess is something changed for record-keeping between the two versions. This means your already-existing save is flipping out constantly because it keeps trying to ask for data that is in the wrong spot now according to it. If you can stomach it, it's honestly best to just start a new colony anytime any major mod updates, or is added/removed.

My guess is something changed for record-keeping between the two versions. This means your already-existing save is flipping out constantly because it keeps trying to ask for data that is in the wrong spot now according to it. If you can stomach it, it's honestly best to just start a new colony anytime any major mod updates, or is added/removed.

Yeah that's what I did, sucks but that's what happens sometimes.

I think and I am only thinking on this that Psychology mod has issues with C&P mod is because the C&P mod doesn't use Harmony. Psychology uses Harmony which I think the mod creator stated that any mod not made without support to Harmony would cause issues of mods doing similar things the mod does. I could be wrong, I am not a great modder only thing I can really do is xml and codewise (at least in understanding code I suck at.) I believe one could still play with the C&P mod and Psychology mod but I think there would be some red errors in the console when you started the game.

Edit:

P.S. Here's a link for A17 Asari, https://github.com/XenEmpireAdmin/AsariA17

RJW uses Harmony, it does so by using HugsLib which contains Harmony's way of safe detouring.

Edit:

P.S. Here's a link for A17 Asari, https://github.com/XenEmpireAdmin/AsariA17

RJW uses Harmony, it does so by using HugsLib which contains Harmony's way of safe detouring.

Hmm so it must be something else in either the Psychology mod or C&P mod.

This mod makes it so corpses don't spawn when something is killed (at least when a colonist kills it, the dev-mode-thingy "kill target" leaves a corpse behind). Tested it with only HugsLib active and it didn't work.

Seconded. Corpses of both raiders and animals all go away once they are killed.

Was just about to come here to say the same. All corpses, regardless of reason of death, instantly vanish with the latest RJW version. Fire, infection, wild predators, and pawns hunting or killing things all make the body vanish. On one hand, this is a huge pain in the ass for food supplies and leather. On the other hand, it would make raid cleanup easy. (No idea what happens to pawn gear on death, as I stripped a raider that was downed before killing it, where it promptly vanished). 

This is a new world/colony, if that matters, with the old RJW files removed before the new install.

Hoping the backlash from some people didn't scare off or discourage Jiro. In the meantime, digging through the files there's all sorts of interesting things one can tweak. Most are labeled well, but some of it is in arcane runes of mystery. 

So I'm looking for two things. First, it seems animals are doing nothing in my game, and have no sex need displayed. (yes, it's enabled in both the xml config and in-game one). Is there a number anywhere I can tweak to increase the frequency of it to check if it is or isn't working at all for me? I'm curious if some other mod may be conflicting with it.

Secondly, is there any way to auto-assign certain parts to certain races by editing anything in the code? I couldn't write new stuff to save my life, but I can copy/paste race names where needed. In this case, I was hoping to edit the asari so each color (which for some reason is a separate race entry) each had guaranteed sexual traits (all light blue being super tight, all green having dicks, all the purple having big tits, etc). No, there really is no good reason for this beyond "because I'd like to". 

Animals' sex need is canceled as an uncessary function. However, players' male animals are still able to rape CP if they would like to sex.

The "tight vagina" things are hediffs in the Hediffs_PrivateParts.xml, and in a Races_something.xml, the race entries should have a <hediffGiverSets> entry. You may try to find the relation between hediffGiverSets and those hediffs, but I don't think it easy to achieve what you need without further hard coing.

Getting this error each morning in game, every morning. Doesn't effct the game, but with dev mode open it's popping up a log:

Exception in rjw.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour_RapeCP TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.xxx.is_nympho_or_rapist (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.JobGiver_ComfortPrisonerRape.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn p) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Object, JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I currently have 4 female pawns (one of them with a penis and the rapist trait, though she's yet to act on it), 2 female animals, and none of my pawns are marked as a CP. 

Edit: I'm using the psychology mod, which is what sets sexual preference normally. I manually dev-edited the gay trait to said pawn, and that had immediate results. problem solved!)

Was just about to come here to say the same. All corpses, regardless of reason of death, instantly vanish with the latest RJW version. Fire, infection, wild predators, and pawns hunting or killing things all make the body vanish. On one hand, this is a huge pain in the ass for food supplies and leather. On the other hand, it would make raid cleanup easy. (No idea what happens to pawn gear on death, as I stripped a raider that was downed before killing it, where it promptly vanished). 

This is a new world/colony, if that matters, with the old RJW files removed before the new install.

If you save the game, and then load it, the problem should be resolved(reported by my fellow testers). The problem occurs for a new game, and I'll look into that.

&nbsp;

Getting this error each morning in game, every morning. Doesn't effct the game, but with dev mode open it's popping up a log:

&nbsp;

Exception in rjw.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour_RapeCP TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

&nbsp; at rjw.xxx.is_nympho_or_rapist (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in &lt;filename unknown&gt;:0&nbsp;

&nbsp; at rjw.JobGiver_ComfortPrisonerRape.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn p) [0x00000] in &lt;filename unknown&gt;:0&nbsp;

&nbsp; at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in &lt;filename unknown&gt;:0&nbsp;

&nbsp; at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in &lt;filename unknown&gt;:0&nbsp;

Verse.Log:Error(String)

Verse.AI.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)

RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)

Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)

Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&amp;)

Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()

Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Object, JobCondition, Boolean)

Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()

Verse.Pawn:Tick()

Verse.TickList:Tick()

Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()

Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()

Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()

Verse.Root_Play:Update()

&nbsp;

I currently have 4 female pawns (one of them with a penis and the rapist trait, though she's yet to act on it), 2 female animals, and none of my pawns are marked as a CP.&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Edit: I'm using the psychology mod, which is what sets sexual preference normally. I manually dev-edited the gay trait to said pawn, and that had immediate results. problem solved!)

&nbsp;

Psychology is a mod that edits tons of pawns' behaviors/thoughts, there're many mods that conflicts with it. Personally, I don't use it;instead, I use RomanceDiversified + Rumours and Deceptions.

EDIT:This error will be fixed in next version. BTW, bugs are better reported in GitHub than here, since it's difficult for me to access this website.

This mod adds genitals, breasts etc. to the game. And you just have to wait for them to do that their own (your pawn might need to have a trait for that.

And incest was in the original unmodded game, so ... yeah.

(I'm joking, of course. The mod is still really barebones so I wouldn't imagine this being a thing anytime soon.)

Did you mean the psychology mod? And it's incompatible with C&P mod :( which most people here use alongside this mod.

Does this mod work with the mod "Psychology"?

I don't think this mod will enhance or disturb the Psychology mod, but it's incompatible with C&P.

Yeah, there is a way. But it needs coding in C# for that. PM me, I might be able to help a little.

Are not enemies(Bandit, pirates ... sometime animals,mechs and spiders) rape colonists?

That's actually a good idea.

It doesn't change the gender so yeah.

Psychology isn't really incompatible with C&P. It's just weird to have kids acting essentially like adults when it comes to Psychology usage. It's never conflicted for me, it's just made things a tad weird sometimes.

Yay! Hopefully a setting for allowing in-relationship CP usage will also be added.

If you save the game, and then load it, the problem should be resolved(reported by my fellow testers). The problem occurs for a new game, and I'll look into that.

Tried this.

Did not resolve the issue: Pawns still vanish on death.

Yeah thats probably the animal thing I talked about. If u have wildlife tab you can hover over them and see which are unconscious, just mark them for hunting or delete them. It spams the console.

Lag fix yay!

Archived