RimJobWorld 1.5.3[RJW]

jjro

- Raping needs a penis
- Randomly generated women won't have rapist trait
- Pawns who have love partners won't fuck CP

BOOOOO

First of all, you don't need a penis to rape, you need it to impregnate.

You just ruined my Amazonian/Yuri colony

Secondly, I see pawns who have love partners being far less likely to use a CP, never using?

Yeah I don't like that change either, it doesn't make sense at all.

Solution: Give randomly spawning women a penis along with the rapist trait. 

(...what do you mean, everyone's not into that? Everyone likes futa, right?)

Joking aside, if there is a way to do it (I'm unsure how rimworld handles gender checks) perhaps instead of eliminating it altogether, just make it so women are less likely to spawn with the rapist trait. This way custom-made pawns can still have it, and you still get the occasional, if very rare surprise with visitors. 

Unless it's affecting other parts of the code or gameplay somehow, perhaps it could be a option in the mod menu to enable or disable it, as well/instead? 

The more parts of a mod that are optional/configurable, even if the only options are on/off, the better it is liked by all. I just have no idea how the files are set up for Rimworld, and how hard it is to isolate the options from eachother

- Raping needs a penis

BOOOOO

Secondly, I see pawns who have love partners being far less likely to use a CP, never using?

Lol looks like a fun colony.

@nizhuan-jjr thank you so much for your contribution. Glad you picked this mod up.

My suggestion is to make options to switch features on/off, probability to happen in percentage, or a certain trigger for unusual things. But well, that would probably make this already heavy mod even heavier.

This update changes my nymph's backstory from Vat-Grown Sex Slave + Chatty Nymph into Feudal Lordling + Space station cook. With the backstory change, so does the skills. From a master trader + main warden into a regular whore. She keeps attempting to hook up with my researcher, she then goes to the whore bed, but my researcher went back to her desk, so nothing happens.

- Raping needs a penis

BOOOOO

1.In reality, I hear no news about women raping others. And I can't imagine how women rape people.

In biology, women are genetically not interested in violent sex behaviors.

In game, it was really absurd to see a woman chasing another woman for raping. Can you imagine how non-futa women raping women without any tools? If a non-futa can do this, then futas will have nothing special at all. I code in the way where futas could have their privilege over normal women.

BTW, Amazonians are best known as warriors, not rapists, isn't it?

2.They won't rape CP as long as their partners are alive and in the same map.

- Raping needs a penis

BOOOOO

1.In reality, I hear no news about women raping others. And I can't imagine how women rape people.

In game, it was really absurd to see a woman chasing another woman for raping. Can you imagine how non-futa women raping women without any tools? If a non-futa can do this, then futas will have nothing special at all. I code in the way where futas could have their privilege over normal women.

How do you get futas btw. I had to change the WorkerClass from their respective Classes which validate gender to the generic Installimplant to bypass the checks on any sex change/extension operations.

With the rape, it's your call and I guess it makes the checks simpler though I guess it falls into a lesbian or even femdom bdsm power fantasy. I surely none does any of the stuff they do in Rimworld (e.g. human skin hat factories, turning people into soylent green or what can be done with RJW) so realism is not part of the equation, plausibility is.

- Raping needs a penis

BOOOOO

Biology has nothing to due with rape, women are just as likely to rape as much as men.  To turn around and say women in RL don't rape is a very shortsighted view of the subject, there are cases where it has happened. I won't get into it as this is a discussion I don't want to get into and it's also a can of worms I don't want to open up.

For number 1, Females can and have raped others (albeit, the victims are mostly males), as sen in this recent article by people that are experts in their fields (One is a director in Health and Human rights {she is also female}, another received a doctorate related to lesbians an gays in the democratic process in the USA, an the other is director of sexual orientation law, with a background in psychology).  One of the highest percentage of female perpetrators is with male prisoners, with adult prisoners, 80% reported only female perpetrators, and 5.1% of both male and female perpetrators.  In juvenile prison the percentage is higher, with 89.3% of perpetrators are only female, and 3.1% included both genders (this sentence was awkward to phrase).

Source: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1359178916301446?via%3Dihub#f0015

The abstract is "This article examines female sexual perpetration in the U.S. To do so, we analyzed data from four large-scale federal agency surveys conducted independently by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Bureau of Justice Statistics in 2008 through 2013. We found these data to contradict the common belief that female sexual perpetration is rare. We therefore reviewed the broader literature to identify patterns and provide context, including among high-risk populations such as college students and inmates. We recommend that professionals responding to this problem avoid gender stereotypes that downplay the frequency and impact of female sexual perpetration so as to comprehensively address sexual victimization in all forms."

- Raping needs a penis

BOOOOO

Put short for those that don't want to click links, mans body often times can be aroused despite them not wanting to do the person in question. There's also forced oral, or use of strappons on someone. It's a much more overlooked thing due to it tending to only leave mental trauma after, and not having the risk of the victim having a child. That, and almost no one actually reports it due to our weird society, where a guy would be mocked for "losing to a girl", or being "un-manly" for not just enjoying it. So yeah, happens, just a less-seen thing.

But this is a game, not real life, where people are capable of holding a whole intact turret, but not carry two shivs at once. It's ok if discrepancies happen, it's the mod makers choice, with our suggestions and requests, not for us to demand things of. Voice your thoughts, but don't feel entitled to have your specific ideals or desires in the pack. 

Put short for those that don't want to click links, mans body often times can be aroused despite them not wanting to do the person in question. There's also forced oral, or use of strappons on someone. It's a much more overlooked thing due to it tending to only leave mental trauma after, and not having the risk of the victim having a child. That, and almost no one actually reports it due to our weird society, where a guy would be mocked for "losing to a girl", or being "un-manly" for not just enjoying it. So yeah, happens, just a less-seen thing.

But this is a game, not real life, where people are capable of holding a whole intact turret, but not carry two shivs at once. It's ok if discrepancies happen, it's the mod makers choice, with our suggestions and requests, not for us to demand things of. Voice your thoughts, but don't feel entitled to have your specific ideals or desires in the pack. 

To be honest, I don't even use the CP function of the mod, it interrupts the workflow.  It's just a pet peeve of mine that people think that females cannot be violent, nor can commit sex crimes.  Probably because of bad memories from my childhood.  (Before you ask, it was with other classmates, hich I later found out were drug addicts).

- Raping needs a penis

BOOOOO

Ignoring the fact that women while less likely to be rapists can in fact be a rapist. That's as silly as saying because women are less likely to murder others than men then there are no female murders.

Second of all, this is a hentai mod. Half of the features in this mod and many features in Rimworld aren't realistic. We're not looking for uber realism. Some people like females being able to rape some do not. It has zero to do with realism and all to do with what we like, seriously just look up femdom or reverse rape and check how popular it is. So make an option for it. It's utterly silly that we're arguing realism, even more so with a hentai mod.

And on the topic of partners never using CP, why exactly? Is this again because of """realism"""? Because aside from again; half of this isn't realistic and it's a hentai mod what's the exact idea behind this? I don't get it. I assume it has something to do with infidelity... even though nothing stops us from setting someone in a relationship as a CP allowing the rest of the colony to use them...? And aside from that it's pretty surprising that if a colonist is constantly going around swinging their dick and using sex slaves that their new partner would care much about that attitude.

So don't argue realism, because aside from what you're saying not making any sense this is a game.

EDIT: Personal opinion but while I do want new mechanics and the mod development to continue, so far I'm heavily preferring StarlightG's fix-focused version since sure it doesn't change anything but the biggest changes in this version are mainly just whore beds actually working and two changes that most people seem to think makes the mod far less enjoyable. 

I have a few requests.

(I am female, and I'm not very good at English. Sorry.)

* I would like rapists to be able to rape people with lovers/spouses (I believe that that's how rape is! It could happen even to people who already have partners :D

* Since masochists gain positive opinion points towards their rapist from a rape event, it would make sense for rapists to gain positive opinion points towards the masochist they victimized too.

* (Possible bug report) After the version update, certain pawns no longer display "DesignateAsComfortPrisoner." Happens both with new game & loaded game.

I love chaos, sex and this gorgeous MOD. Thank you!

Rape is a forced sexual encounter. Oral, fingering, tribaldism and using strap-ons all count.

Also, you don't hear much about women rapists because both men and media are far less likely to report it. And lesbian relationship can be quite violent and rape-y. You just have a false image of women as gentle, unsexual creatures. This is far from the truth.

Either way, it's a bullshit change that ruins RWJ for many people.

Also, I believe I left instructions in pseudo-code (because I didn't know exact function names)  in the previous thread on how to make futa impregnation work.

Yo good people!

While I really respect everyone's opinions on this rape thing, In my humble opinion what a pawn really needs to be able to rape others in the game is rapist trait. Also, a pawn needs gay trait to be able to have a sexual intercourse with the same sex. In the earlier version, a pawn would bang CP or anyone regardless of the traits and gender. And Jjro did great here with tons of improvements.

Anyway, I'm currently working to expand this mod by adding more body parts: right & left breasts that have nipple sub-parts, right & left testicles, and right & left ovaries. Which will be counted towards pregnancy. Will finish soon probably. Still familiarizing myself with RimWorld's syntax and xml tags.

For anyone experiencing a lag, try setting <animals_enabled> tag to false in the _config.xml while waiting for the actual fix to be found. I noticed a little performance improvement by doing that.

What exactly does this mod even do? I started a new game but all that it seems to add is the ability to build whore beds. How do i make my colonists fuck each other? Can i tel them to fuck through some kind of interaction, or do i just have to wait for them to do it on their own? Also, is there incest?

Yo good people!

While I really respect everyone's opinions on this rape thing, In my humble opinion what a pawn really needs to be able to rape others in the game is rapist trait. Also, a pawn needs gay trait to be able to have a sexual intercourse with the same sex. In the earlier version, a pawn would bang CP or anyone regardless of the traits and gender. And Jjro did great here with tons of improvements.

Anyway, I'm currently working to expand this mod by adding more body parts: right & left breasts that have nipple sub-parts, right & left testicles, and right & left ovaries. Which will be counted towards pregnancy. Will finish soon probably. Still familiarizing myself with RimWorld's syntax and xml tags.

For anyone experiencing a lag, try setting <animals_enabled> tag to false in the _config.xml while waiting for the actual fix to be found. I noticed a little performance improvement by doing that.

Clearly what we need is to just add on compatibility for psychology so we have no need for rapist and gay traits! :D

(I'm joking, of course. The mod is still really barebones so I wouldn't imagine this being a thing anytime soon.)

Hoping the backlash from some people didn't scare off or discourage Jiro. In the meantime, digging through the files there's all sorts of interesting things one can tweak. Most are labeled well, but some of it is in arcane runes of mystery. 

So I'm looking for two things. First, it seems animals are doing nothing in my game, and have no sex need displayed. (yes, it's enabled in both the xml config and in-game one). Is there a number anywhere I can tweak to increase the frequency of it to check if it is or isn't working at all for me? I'm curious if some other mod may be conflicting with it.

Secondly, is there any way to auto-assign certain parts to certain races by editing anything in the code? I couldn't write new stuff to save my life, but I can copy/paste race names where needed. In this case, I was hoping to edit the asari so each color (which for some reason is a separate race entry) each had guaranteed sexual traits (all light blue being super tight, all green having dicks, all the purple having big tits, etc). No, there really is no good reason for this beyond "because I'd like to". 

I know this is not related, but i notice the word asari is being used much. Did that mod get a hidden update or a term that is used.

Some people know how to modify some lines in the xml def for that mod and were able to make it "compatible with version 17 of the game. I myself am interested in adding that mod to my game myself though finding out the right lines to alter would be awesome.

I know this is not related, but i notice the word asari is being used much. Did that mod get a hidden update or a term that is used.

While it says it is incompatible with .17, it -seems- to work fine. On occasion traveling asari passing through turn stupid and don't ever leave, collapsing from starvation (and letting you get easy rep by saving them then sending them on their way), but it only happens sometimes.

Personally, I use the twi'lek, asari, crystalloid, apini, argonian, and ophidian race mods, though I'm considering dropping ophidion, as it's rather boring, and crystalloid and apini are a pain to make compatible with most surgeries, as they both have non-standard bodies (Crystalloid has an extra psychic node slot, and apini have a bunch of extra limbs). 

While it says it is incompatible with .17, it -seems- to work fine. On occasion traveling asari passing through turn stupid and don't ever leave, collapsing from starvation (and letting you get easy rep by saving them then sending them on their way), but it only happens sometimes.

Personally, I use the twi'lek, asari, crystalloid, apini, argonian, and ophidian race mods, though I'm considering dropping ophidion, as it's rather boring, and crystalloid and apini are a pain to make compatible with most surgeries, as they both have non-standard bodies (Crystalloid has an extra psychic node slot, and apini have a bunch of extra limbs). 

There is an a17 compatibility patch somewhere on GitHub. You'll find it on ludeon forums somewhere.

Main issue with asari, I found, is that the current sex need stat is weighted by a curve that sets sex need decay to zero for certain age thresholds younger 10(something) and older 55 which means all/most Asari end up with no sex need decay as they are usually hundreds of years old. Otherwise they are treated female out of the box, aka get RJW parts assigned etc.

Archived