RimJobWorld 1.5.3[RJW]

jjro

v1.4 to v1.5:

- Tons of bugfix(ex. losing apparel when raping, normal loving has the "stole some lovin" buff, etc.)

- Tons of balance adjustments to make things reasonable and realistic

- Added chinese simplified translations by nizhuan-jjr

- Added options to change pregnancy coefficient for human or animals

- Added sterilization surgery for preventing pregnancy without removing genitals

- Added broken body system(CP being raped a lot will have a broken body hediff, which makes their sex need drop fast, but will give them mood buff while in the state)

- Added a lite version of children growing system(if you use Children&Pregnancy, this system will be taken over.)

- Fuckers generally need to have a penis to rape. However, CP raping and random raping can allow the fucker to be non-futa woemn with vulnerability not larger than a value you can set in the setting.

- For the CP raping, non-futa women need to have traits like rapist or nymphomaniac.

- Randomly generated women won't have necrophiliac and zoophiliac traits.

- You can add penis to women to make futas through surgeries.

- Pawns who have love partners won't fuck CP

- Completed the whore system(Pawns who are assigned whorebeds will be the whores, they'll try to hookup with those in need of sex.

If visitors are from other factions, they will pay a price to the whore after sex. The price is determined based on many details of the whore.)

- Completed behaviors for necrophiliac

- Some code optimization

- Added rotting to the private parts by SuperHotSausage

- Tweaked bodyparts' weights by SuperHotSausage

- Optimized the xpath method by SuperHotSausage

- Greatly enhance compatibility with the Birds and the Bees, RomanceDiversified, Children&Pregnancy, and many other mods(Please put RJW after those mods for better game experience)

Here's an overview about the behaviors introduced by RJW(with default setting):

There are 4 types of rapes(i.e. can beat targets) in RJW:

a)Random rape ( applied to penis-owned rapists or female rapists with vulnerability <= NonFutaWomenRaping_MaxVulnerability)

Targets: small and decile animals(only with zoophiliac trait) with vulnerability >=Rapee_MinVulnerability_animals, human with vulnerability >=Rapee_MinVulnerability_human

b)CP rape (applied to player's penis-owned colonists, male animals, and female rapists or nymphos with vulnerability <= NonFutaWomenRaping_MaxVulnerability)

Targets:The pawns you designated as comfort prisoners.

c)Corpse rape (applied to penis-owned necrophiliacs)

Targets:Corpse

d)Zoophiliac rape (applied to penis-owned zoophiliacs)

Targets:Small and decile animals with vulnerability >=Rapee_MinVulnerability_animals

There is 2 types of loving in RJW:

a)Nymph lovin(applied to genitals-owned horny nymphos)

Targets:horny people laying in the bed

b)Whores service(applied to player's genitals-owned whores)

Targets: Priority gives to the guest caravans, then to your colonists.

Traits distribution is:

a)rapists:male 0.1, female :0.02

b)nymph:male 0.1, female 0.08

c)necro:male 0.05, female 0

d)zooph:male 0.03, female 0

1.5.1 changes:

- fixed the performance issue,

- allow you to install penis to women to make futas(so that you should no longer complain why women can't rape),

- allow you to toggle whether non-futa women can rape(but still need traits like rapists or nymphos),

-other bugfixs

v1.5.2 changes:

- Fixed things/pawns being killed vanishes

- Fixed some animals spawned not having genitals/anus/breasts hediffs if you don't reload the save

- Code optimization

- some minor bugfix

v1.5.3 changes:

- Fixed a critical bug that pregnancy coefficients didn't work

- Tweaked many values

- Added a compatibility patch for the mod Misc.MAI so that MAI will spawn with private hediffs without reloading the save. The patch is in the file BodyPatches.xml.

Note:If you have Misc.MAI, please load it before RJW. If you don't have it, a red line warning will pop like this:

[Rimjobworld] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(*/ThingDef[thingClass = "AIPawn.AIPawn"]/race) failed

Just ignore it.

- You may add your own private hediffs' patch to your modded race. The MAI patch is an example.

- Added some in-game notifications when you try to manually make your pawns rape CP.

- Added some in-game messages about anal sex

- Fixed bugs regarding whore system and zoophiliac behaviors.

To ensure no conflicts with previous files, please delete the whole RJW folder and then unzip the file.

For some reasons, I cannot update the file here. Also, the github repository is disabled now.

Please find the newest version in the link here:

DL: RJW 1.5.3【Delete the RJW folder then unzip this】17.10.25 update.zip

If it requires registration to download, please registrate through THISl

I should have fixed all bugs known or unknown. If "bugs" still exist, I can't help anymore since I'm done with the project now. You may have to avoid the "bugs" ingame or simply don't use this mod.

Thank you.

RJW1.5.zip

...Awesomeness. So... asking you to do it is completely unreasonable, but how would one go about making it so modded species can have the parts/surgeries available to them? Is it as simple as copying a list or block of code somewhere, possibly with some keyword changes, or is it more involved?

And second, how's the futa-compatibility so far? Or overly-amorous, pushy animals? >.>;

...Awesomeness. So... asking you to do it is completely unreasonable, but how would one go about making it so modded species can have the parts/surgeries available to them? Is it as simple as copying a list or block of code somewhere, possibly with some keyword changes, or is it more involved?

And second, how's the futa-compatibility so far? Or overly-amorous, pushy animals? >.>;

In Recipes_Surgery

you find the Base definitions for surgery and there is only Human.

It should suffice to expand it to this for e.g. Asari which I did:

<recipeUsers>
      <li>Human</li>
      <li>Alien_Asari_Lightblue</li>
      <li>Alien_Asari_Blue</li>
      <li>Alien_Asari_Violet</li>
      <li>Alien_Asari_Green</li>
    </recipeUsers>

Anyone else finding that this version totally murders fps? Never had this issue with earlier versions but started a new game today with this and couldn't play it because it was running at about 4 fps.

read description. It has some performance issue that needs to be found.

Anyone else finding that this version totally murders fps? Never had this issue with earlier versions but started a new game today with this and couldn't play it because it was running at about 4 fps.

Generally "some performance issues" doesn't mean "literally unplayable". Whatever new feature or change caused this clearly wasn't ready to be included in a released version.

yeah, it's due to this that I am not touching this update until a fix for it is found.

Well, for one, complaining about FPS issues in a game while on a laptop seems a bit silly. If something makes a note that there is FPS issues for a standard PC, then you can expect it to be murdering FPS for a laptop unless it's some sort of super gaming-focused one. 

Secondly, bitching about and insulting a freely-provided service is just petty, even if it does seem to be the norm for society these days. 

In Recipes_Surgery

<recipeUsers>
      <li>Human</li>
    </recipeUsers>

Alright, awesome!.. I was unaware each color of a race was a species... to find the correct names for each I just need to find the mod in the workshops folder, unzip it, and look in... where, exactly? 

Well, for one, complaining about FPS issues in a game while on a laptop seems a bit silly. If something makes a note that there is FPS issues for a standard PC, then you can expect it to be murdering FPS for a laptop unless it's some sort of super gaming-focused one. 

Secondly, bitching about and insulting a freely-provided service is just petty, even if it does seem to be the norm for society these days. 

In Recipes_Surgery

<recipeUsers>
      <li>Human</li>
    </recipeUsers>

Alright, awesome!.. I was unaware each color of a race was a species... to find the correct names for each I just need to find the mod in the workshops folder, unzip it, and look in... where, exactly? 

Easist way to find the mod is to look on the steam workshop page and then look at the mod id. btw it's id=834253740, suggest looking for 834253740 via the folder search function within Steam\steamapps\workshop\content  wink.png

Also... after testing the new version I've found no performance issues that I'm aware of. Then again I do have a pretty decent rig to run with.

Generally "some performance issues" doesn't mean "literally unplayable". Whatever new feature or change caused this clearly wasn't ready to be included in a released version.

Jesus Christ. 

Some people...

Why are you so defensive about this? It's not like you made it, yet you seem personally offended that I have criticisms.

I love all the new features and changes, or at least I think I would, but this is not in a remotely playable state right now. I was asking my original question hoping that it was just my laptop being dumb, because then I could enjoy it properly in a few days when I get my PC back.

Yes, it has FPS drops, and no, it's not totally unplayable, at least in my laptop. Each device could suffer different level of impacts. I'm sorry if you can't play in your device. Just for information, there are people who don't even feel the issue. 

Jesus Christ. 

Some people...

Why are you so defensive about this? It's not like you made it, yet you seem personally offended that I have criticisms.

I love all the new features and changes, or at least I think I would, but this is not in a remotely playable state right now. I was asking my original question hoping that it was just my laptop being dumb, because then I could enjoy it properly in a few days when I get my PC back.

I'm not defensive at all, I think you are a drama queen who complains about stuff clearly indicated in the description and clearly dependent on the computer it's running on. Most mods on here are highly unstable given the stuff they do to the base games that do not have any intention of supporting such changes  and often need a lot of fiddling so for a half abandoned mod it is expected to be not perfect and performance issues are not unplayable: Buy a better rig or wait for the hotfix. Simple.

I notice the lag and yeah, needs fixing, but unplayable is something different. And given the amount of messing around you had to do in Skyrim, Fallout to prevent mods from eating your game this is a pretty shallow problem.

I have no big drop of framerate, or at least I didn't notice any. 

About the mod itself, the whores need some adjustments imo ; once "linked" to a bed they often interrupt their action (gathering, carrying...whatever) and constantly try to hook up male colonists. 
I think whoring should apply only to visitors. Right now, it's a bad idea to let a female colonist' bed marked as "for whore" all the time. 

Good point anyway, I didn't notice any conflict with the mods I use (many of them actually), which is cool. 

have a big problem with that error i have 5-10 fps...

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at rjw.PATCH_Hediff_Pregnant_DoBirthSpawn.on_begin_DoBirthSpawn (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn) <0x00423>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Hediff_Pregnant.DoBirthSpawn_Patch2 (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn) <0x00075>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Hediff_Pregnant.Tick_Patch0 (object) <0x00436>
at Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick () <0x0007f>
at Verse.Pawn.Tick () <0x001b9>
at RimWorld.Planet.WorldPawns.WorldPawnsTick () <0x00080>
at RimWorld.Planet.World.WorldTick () <0x00017>
at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () <0x00246>

Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

END.

and a little question can i deactivate the pregnancy? and how?

Found a naming mistake in the mod. If you look in the dev mode and look at the spawn list for items, cat penis is listed twice when in reality one of those should be listed as dog penis. If you spawn the dog penis in it's listed as cat penis but when you install it on a pawn it's labeled correctly tongue.png wink.png

yeah, it's due to this that I am not touching this update until a fix for it is found.

the problem only seems to occur if romance diversified is enabled

I have no big drop of framerate, or at least I didn't notice any.

About the mod itself, the whores need some adjustments imo ; once "linked" to a bed they often interrupt their action (gathering, carrying...whatever) and constantly try to hook up male colonists.

I think whoring should apply only to visitors. Right now, it's a bad idea to let a female colonist' bed marked as "for whore" all the time.

Good point anyway, I didn't notice any conflict with the mods I use (many of them actually), which is cool.

Yes,they will become full-time whores if assigned with whore beds. Simply change them back when you have other jobs for them.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at rjw.PATCH_Hediff_Pregnant_DoBirthSpawn.on_begin_DoBirthSpawn (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn) <0x00423>

at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Hediff_Pregnant.DoBirthSpawn_Patch2 (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn) <0x00075>

at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Hediff_Pregnant.Tick_Patch0 (object) <0x00436>

END.

I'll check the error. To deactivate pregnancy, set the two pregnancy coefficients(in the mod settings) to zero.

END.

I'll check the error. To deactivate pregnancy, set the two pregnancy coefficients(in the mod settings) to zero.

Okay thx but i have the error without human pregnancy after 3-4 years ingame mehhh...

- Raping needs a penis
- Randomly generated women won't have rapist trait

BOOOOO

First of all, you don't need a penis to rape, you need it to impregnate.

You just ruined my Amazonian/Yuri colony

Secondly, I see pawns who have love partners being far less likely to use a CP, never using?

- Raping needs a penis
- Randomly generated women won't have rapist trait

BOOOOO

First of all, you don't need a penis to rape, you need it to impregnate.

You just ruined my Amazonian/Yuri colony

Secondly, I see pawns who have love partners being far less likely to use a CP, never using?

I have to agree with Soronarr here. Those options sort of limit the interesting stories you can tell with your colony. RJW should only check for a penis when rolling for impregnation, female rapists should be a thing. And I don't see why pawns that have love partners can't use CP. Maybe make an option for it?

Archived