View File

The Amazing World of Bikini Armor LiTE

logo.png

Description

This is a lite version of

The Amazing World of Bikini Armor

no book/cell/navmeshes/npc/worldspace edits, plugin contains only essential data

no ITM's, vanilla edits
all armor parts are fully converted into light variant
you can easy create (and temper) any armor part in the forge, no perk required
alot of fixes compared to the original plugin
removed unused meshes and textures
based on the latest version
compatible with Bodyslide*
added missing armor parts (Hide bikini), not available in the main version*
*(read below)

Bonus

This version contains five removed armor parts (Hide bikini)

Hide Thigh III
Hide Leggince
Hide Knee Pad
Hide Tools
Bear Trap
These parts come from Karyud armor pack

preview.jpg

Requirements

Installation

This is a standalone mod, contains all required files

Before installation please remove the main version
Meshes are converted to work with SevenBase Bombshell body
If you use other body, you can download UUNP or CBBE Bodyslide files and convert meshes to fit your favorite body (Bodyslide files are avaible here, in the "Miscellaneous" section)
UUNP Bodyslide files for Karyud armor are avaible here
In Bodyslide convert:
WTF Hide Knee
WTF Hide Leggy
WTF Hide Tassets
WTF Hide Tools

Credits

Permission

Please do not upload this mod to other sites, especially to the Nexus

Thank you

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/13/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dawnguard DLC, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, RaceMenu or NetImmerse Override
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Will this still take up a bunch of armor slots and potentially conflict with SOS and/or Devious Devices?

Some of the pieces of the original TAWOBA mod used slot 52, same as the schlongs.  I'm not sure what slots conflicted with DD

Either way, thanks for making this, I was trying the other on a test game and noticed that some crafting books weren't where they were supposed to be, and it seemed to be messing with Alvors merchant chest and gold  too.

Will this still take up a bunch of armor slots and potentially conflict with SOS and/or Devious Devices?

Some of the pieces of the original TAWOBA mod used slot 52, same as the schlongs.  I'm not sure what slots conflicted with DD

Hi,

For SOS you can use revealer option of SOS in the second MCM menu.

Either way, thanks for making this, I was trying the other on a test game and noticed that some crafting books weren't where they were supposed to be, and it seemed to be messing with Alvors merchant chest and gold  too.

Probably yes, slots are untouched.

Quote:

SLOT USAGE and CONFLICT

This mod would occupy 15 of your armor slots simultaneously, and that means it'll gonna conflict with other mods like ass!

- Can't equip thong & bras in the same time !? Conflict with "SOS Schlong" ,use the Revealer Option in the SOS MCM menu.

- Abs,Shoulders,Thigh... are invisible ? Conflict with " Devious Devices" & " Dual Sheath Redux"

Probably yes, slots are untouched.

Quote:

SLOT USAGE and CONFLICT

This mod would occupy 15 of your armor slots simultaneously, and that means it'll gonna conflict with other mods like ass!

- Can't equip thong & bras in the same time !? Conflict with "SOS Schlong" ,use the Revealer Option in the SOS MCM menu.

- Abs,Shoulders,Thigh... are invisible ? Conflict with " Devious Devices" & " Dual Sheath Redux"

I have had some success with changing slot assignments in DD.  Just understand that by doing so you can mess with other things.  Make a copy of the original mod, in case you screw it all up in game, you can just delete and reload the mod if things get out of control...

Hi, thanks for this mod, I was just looking for something like this.

However I'm getting problems: I'm quite new to this stuff so bear with me if I've made a mistake. I'm getting saggy boobs. I'm using CBBE and I downloaded the optional BodySlide files, and ran BS on my preset, Batch Build inc. morphs. At first, I was getting only saggy boobs when wearing armor, so I thought maybe I'd fucked up by using the CBBE HDT body I'd added an XML HDT file to as the template (I did this according to instructions from a previous installation, I think this is how I get the BBP?). Anyway, I thought maybe this was conflicting with the new Bikinis so I ran NifScope and removed the XML reference, rebuilt again - but now I'm getting saggy nude boobs as well sad.png.

Not got a lot extra installed body-wise: realistic Ragdolls, some vanilla clothes replacers, FNIS ofc, no extra animations, HDT PE, and a custom hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

PS it's not just the Bikinis, it's all armors, so this hasn't been caused by installing this! Just need help :s

However I'm getting problems: I'm quite new to this stuff so bear with me if I've made a mistake. I'm getting saggy boobs. I'm using CBBE and I downloaded the optional BodySlide files, and ran BS on my preset, Batch Build inc. morphs. At first, I was getting only saggy boobs when wearing armor, so I thought maybe I'd fucked up by using the CBBE HDT body I'd added an XML HDT file to as the template (I did this according to instructions from a previous installation, I think this is how I get the BBP?). Anyway, I thought maybe this was conflicting with the new Bikinis so I ran NifScope and removed the XML reference, rebuilt again - but now I'm getting saggy nude boobs as well sad.png.

Not got a lot extra installed body-wise: realistic Ragdolls, some vanilla clothes replacers, FNIS ofc, no extra animations, HDT PE, and a custom hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

PS it's not just the Bikinis, it's all armors, so this hasn't been caused by installing this! Just need help :s

I do not know how to help you, try reinstalling everything from the beginning:

UUNP / CBBE textures

UUNP / CBBE meshes

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

HDT Physics Extensions

FNIS

<snip>

I do not know how to help you, try reinstalling everything from the beginning:

UUNP / CBBE textures

UUNP / CBBE meshes

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

HDT Physics Extensions

FNIS

Hey thanks for replying. Would you believe it, I have just spent three days completely re-installing using the STEP guide (and moving from NMM to MO) and I managed to load up my lvl 103 save game - and I still have saggy boobs!

However now I'm using MO I can see a potential problem. The hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file is overwritten. I'm using three mods that supply this file:

HDT PE (main mod)

HDT Equipment

HDT Breast and Butt Physics (by threedeedevil - a custom hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, basically)

Which one of these should have priority? Would that cause this problem?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

any can re-upload the "UUNP Bodyslide files for Karyud armor " ? the download link is dead

On 11/9/2018 at 7:13 AM, Guest said:

Is this mod compatible with rebalance patch from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84417/ ?

I am using it and found no issue. The rebalanced patch re-name the equip to be more in order for easy search via console command, it does however turn the heavy armor back to heavy

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 4/19/2019 at 8:23 AM, Devianne said:

any can re-upload the "UUNP Bodyslide files for Karyud armor " ? the download link is dead

I am using it and found no issue. The rebalanced patch re-name the equip to be more in order for easy search via console command, it does however turn the heavy armor back to heavy

do you found it?