SAM and loverslab question

codatiso

Well first of all, hello everybody *waves* i just downloaded SAM and i gotta say i'm loving this mod so far. but i have a question aboud the underwear, i use loverslab mods and i wonder if i could use SAM as an nudesuit, i know that SAM already comes with an dick if you enable scholongs but i want my character to wear his underwear and only take off when the sex animation(from the loverslab) activate, i wonder if i could just make the sam dick as the nude suit for loverslab it would be perfect (and if this won,t mess with the female nude suits) thanks for attention and for the help also sorry if my english is bad, it's not my native language. (sorry if i shouldn't be posting this here)

If I remember it correct so have you one option for what you asking for in the mods MCM menu.

Make sure that SAM loads after Sexlab. And you dont have another mod thats overwrite SAM.

I can only enable schlongs but if i do this and take my armor off my character goes full naked. i want him to use thatt blue speedo if he is without armor and only take off when the sex starts.

Archived