Sims 4 on sale

RyuuLann

As the tittle says, there's a sale going on for Halloween on Origin (For much I hate paying EA for literraly everything, they're freaking golddiggers man) I've just grabbed a copy off Get together for 50% less, Apartment life 50 %, Spooky Stuff 50% and Vampires! 25 % off for a total of 40.20 bucks (In my native country that's not even a good grocery market, yeah yeah it's my fault for living in a scoialist shit ass country I know). Original prices were 73.5 $ so if you can afford it I would give it a try (Dont buy the bundle, its a gun in hand robbery).

Cheers mates.

EDIT: Im sorry I forgot, THE SALE IS CALLED SPOOKY SAVINGS AND ITS ON ORIGIN TILL OCTOBER 17th more or less

FOR THOSE THAT DONT OWN THE GAME AND WOULD LIKE TO BUY IT: It's 19.99$ right now (50% off).

Get to work: 13.49$ (50% off)

Apartment Life: 13.49$ (50% off)

Get Together: 13.49$ (50% off)

Vampires!: 9.74$ (25% off)

Spooky Stuff: 3.49 $ (50% off)

I'd have to pay 59,96 Euros (~71 Dollars) to buy all of the packs you've mentioned minus GTW.   :dodgy:

Its a shame.. EA surelly are gold diggers.. One would wonder with those high prices how can they stop pleople from going pirate? Its way more cheaper than buying every freaking pack..

THANKS FOR THIS.  WOULD HAVE MISSED IT!! 

Dont worry mate, glad I could help..

Cheers.

Archived