Bodyslider conversions not working with sliders (for pregnancy espesh)

WindWaker4D

So this question isn't strictly relating to pregnancy belly from Beeing Female but for some context it did prompt it. The goal is to get the clothes and armor mods I use to exactly fit the body I have, which means showing pregnancy. First of all I use bodyslide with the uunp preset and have conversions for the minidress and spicegear collections I'm using, all batch built, but the only thing that seems to be working with clothes on is the hdt physics. All sliders work in racemenu when I'm naked but putting clothes on makes it look like the normal preset (its the same for testing pregnancy with the bf:test command, it works but with clothes on theres no effect). I know there has to be a fix for this or something I'm missing, I'm just looking to have my clothes mod fit the body with any scale. (PS I can't individually fix every piece of clothes I need to be able to fix using batch build). Lots of love for any help <3

If any pictures or further explanation is needed please ask because I know others are looking for this answer too :(

Archived