New mod - Extended Dialogue Interface.

Contessa

I came across this today browsing Nexus and it looks very interesting. It unlocks the ability to have more than 4 dialogue options at any time from the description. I just thought I'd share it here in case anyone was interested in such a thing.

From the description page: 

"In the vanilla game, player dialogue requires exactly four response options - the game would not accept any more, nor any less. This system also shoehorned most dialogue into one of four types: Yes, No, Neutral and Question. As you might imagine, dialogue doesn't always fall neatly into these categories!

The Extended Dialogue Interface (XDI) is a framework that removes the hardcoded 4-option limit on dialogue and adds engine support for any number of player dialogue options.

Mods can now create new dialogue experiences that emphasize player choice and have dialogue options that truly reflect their intent.

XDI does not modify vanilla dialogue on its own but will display full-text for vanilla dialogue choices."

Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27216/?

Also this is NOT my mod, if I'm breaking any rule or whatnot please feel free to delete my post and spank my bottom. :P

Archived