Teen Female School Bottomless Skirts by TART4CUS

Teen Female School Skirts

Just a couple more to add to the collection, The first of my Teenager skirts.  These were requested by jenyeah from this forum,  I have done them in two flavours, one has inbuilt panties, the other has no panties.  You can use both in game at the same time without issues if you want to and the Thumbs are clearly marked so you can tell them apart.

post-1260394-0-34288500-1507718535_thumb.jpg

post-1260394-0-81007800-1507718546_thumb.jpg

post-1260394-0-46950500-1507718562_thumb.jpg

TF School Skirt Options.7z

I need to thank Sims4Me as I stole a couple of texture maps from one of his creations and the blue checked texture.  The meshes have been done by me.  I would also like to thank jenyeah for a great suggestion and the makers of TSR Workshop, S3PE, S3OC and Cmar for MeshToolKit, None of this would be possible without these great tools.

Again if you must upload these elsewhere please give me a mention and link it back to LL,  You are free to modify adapt rip apart or do anything else you wish with these.

With Love TART4CUS