vanilla armor on custom races bug. please help (fixed)

ninjahedgehog

Alright so long story short I'm using mod organizer and I have some custom races, bodyslide and cbbe remodeled armor replacer. As seen below when my custom race is wearing the armor replaced by "remodeled armor" it flattens to a pretty much male like shape as seen below. also notice how this doesn't happen to driinkin (deer) race however.

I know for a fact that a fix is to put the remodeled armor.esp higher up in the load order than the custom races. I managed to do it before...... some how but now i can't because Mod Organizer listed the custom races' esp in a bold italic font. From what i can understand the bold plugins are esms and some mods are put there as a "false esm." making it impossible to lower it in the load order. this doesn't seem to be the case for the deer race so they don't get that problem.

So in conclusion is there a way to get the custom races off the esm side of the list or is there a different fix entirely?

also this is pretty much my first cry for help so if you need my load order, let me know if mod organizer has a quick way for me to copy paste my load order and how.

Ps. yes I do the standard procedure of Bodyslide batch > LOOT > FNIS 

before starting up skse

post-110707-0-67202800-1507606704_thumb.jpg

post-110707-0-15157400-1507606710_thumb.jpg

post-110707-0-30248500-1507606718_thumb.jpg

UPDATE: after some testing this issue happens with the vanilla armors period. Armor mods work fine, this issue only happens with vanilla armors even when replaced. so i'm guessing that another fix would be getting rid of the vanilla armors and replacing them with standalone armors....... except all the npcs would become naked wouldn't they

Mo have 2 textfiles.

One is your loadorder and the other one is your modlist and the order it is.

Loadorder.txt that one is your right side.

Modlist.txt is your left side.

You find them in your profile folder inside MO. Use what ever file browser you want to navigate to them.

What LOOT do you use?

Dont use the one that comes whit MO, use stand alone.

Mo have 2 textfiles.

You find them in your profile folder inside MO. Use what ever file browser you want to navigate to them.

What LOOT do you use?

Lol, you must've sent this while I was typing earlier

I do use the standalone loot (i haven't seen that built in sort button for a long time)

and yeah, by unmarking the archives box MO goes by the modlist. so essentially you were on the right track. thanks for attempting to assist

Mo have 2 textfiles.

What LOOT do you use?

I do use the standalone loot (i haven't seen that built in sort button for a long time)

and yeah, by unmarking the archives box MO goes by the modlist. so essentially you were on the right track. thanks for attempting to assist

Dunno dont know.

Do you also have Automatic Archive Invalidation activated?

If not click that box to.

Dunno dont know.

Do you also have Automatic Archive Invalidation activated?

If not click that box to.

No I don't think I have that. especially not if it's a mod

but like i said i fixed it and it turns out that the real fix was putting the armor under xp skeletons. I locked the armor mods so that they don't go over even when I use loot.

Archived