sims 4 sex skill no gain

Oceans12

in my everlong quest to add mods poorlly  :( (although i make sure to check conflicts)

my sims are not gaining sex skill anymore

please help

attached mod list

i remember adding savant skill faster gain mod recently. 

cant say if thats the reason . if i remove that . save game is bugged . and all sims lose ALL SKILLS except 3-4.

side note: Is there a Mod manager (like sims 4 mod mangaer maybe) that can categorise the mods automatically from some database ( i dont know half the stuff i use now)

also i used mod conflict checker . all turbodriver packages have conflicts.... but it works fine so . i dont know ...

What does make you think that Sims are not gaining the sex skill?

i realised it after lot of hours of gameplay.  

and since i keep taking a look at my sims' skills time to time. sex is still at 1 for all of the sims now . which is like impossible . as i have made them do a lot....... (  :blush: )

obviously happened after i added some mod. but dont know which . tried removing some agian . but no dice. 

also i am to understand that whenever a skill is increaseing .it becomes highlighted as green ( e.g. you are cooking , cooking skill highlighted in green )

but even if it is broken . after sex the skill is still stuck at same.

please help , progress is stuck . and i am not able to play further

(by the way, said it before , saying it again really great work on the mod!)

thanks

its fine . i decided my installation was a mess.  and i installed it fresh too.   

working fine .

btw just want to clarify . i was not saying there was something wrong with the package .  

i just wanted to know where i screwed up . 

thanks for replying :) 

Archived