A Rose by any other name

I've just had an idea about adding a level or two to Sanguine's Debauchery. 

1) Concubinage. You are a harem girl or a second wife. Your purpose is to bear children and give pleasure. Instead of a collar, you get a magical bracelet. You don't have to kneel but you are restricted to a single castle or village.

2) Betrothal. You are a wife. Like a slave, you have to find food or money but under loser terms than a slave. You also have to bear children. You also don't have to kneel but you have to be obedient. You are restricted to a single province. Instead of a collar you wear a magical ring.  Among bandits and Forsworn, you can be traded. Among peasants you are expected to work the same trade as your husband.  

How easy would it be to mod SD, do you suppose? 

I like these ideas. It could even be based on the vanilla relationship system - if you are enslaved to a master who already has a wife, you become his second wife. If he's not married, you have a chance to be forced into marriage. Modified by the master's personality, of course. A really nasty master would just clap you in irons and be done with it, I feel.

How easy would it be to mod SD, do you suppose? 

Directly? You'd have to jump through several hoops.
However, since SD+ uses modevents, creating something a mod like this might not be too hard actually. Let me think about that...

Archived