Xana the Succubus follower question

Wasn't sure if I'm supposed to ask my question in this thread but here goes

So I downloaded this mod today through the Nexus, I got all required mods that go with this follower mod and everything works fine. But the problem I have is that the tutorial for adding the "dragon wings" to her on the main page of the mod is missing a few pictures (probably deleted by the host). And I can't find any place with an explanation to add these wings to her. If anyone knows, could you share?

Thanks!

Wasn't sure if I'm supposed to ask my question in this thread but here goes

So I downloaded this mod today through the Nexus, I got all required mods that go with this follower mod and everything works fine. But the problem I have is that the tutorial for adding the "dragon wings" to her on the main page of the mod is missing a few pictures (probably deleted by the host). And I can't find any place with an explanation to add these wings to her. If anyone knows, could you share?

Thanks!

I've been wondering about this also. Just a few days ago I wanted to add dragon wings to my follower but there was no way to do so. I ended up settling on this mod here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57646/?

If you install the optional Rings .esp then you may give the feathered wings to followers but only the feathered wings unfortunately... I'm thinking about switching out the meshes of some feathered wings to the dragon wings and see if this will cheat the system. Right now I must sleep.

There are lots of winged mods out there but 90% of them are standalone armor mods. ERF Succubus from this site allows followers to equip one set of dragon wings. This is another work around solution.

• 2 years later...

I dont know if anyone is still looking for a way to give Xana the Animated dragon wings but i found a portahouse video on youtube and he shows you how to give them to her he follows all the steps that was on the mod page here is the link for the video on youtube 

• 5 months later...

It appears the mod has been deleted from nexus.

I have a question, has anyone used this mod along with ENB Lights ? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22574

When I installed ENB Lights Xana's wings turned into hugely bright lights, completely unuseable, so I had to disable it.

*Update*:
Apparently not ENB Lights issue, no idea what is causing it.

Have gone into the .nif for the wings and dropped the 'emissive' value way down, it was 80, which has reduced the problem.

• 2 months later...

Spotted an odd issue I am having with this mod and wondering if anyone else has seen this or has any ideas.

When I remove Xana's boots her calves are missing.

But, if I remove her sling bikini they come back!

I've tried looking at the .nif files for her armor and in the .esp file but can't figure out what it is about the bikini that is making her calves vanish.

It's not a huge deal since she loves wearing her boots but occasionally she wants to take them off and it's disconcerting having bodyparts vanish!

Slot assignments in armor addon are what can hide other armor or parts of armors and can cause invisible calves or wrists to happen if wearing boots/gloves that also assign that slot. To fix either remove the slots from armor addon of the bikin or lower the priority, best to just remove them because bikini should probably never need to occlude your wrists or calves or pretty much hide anything at all.