I'm an average mod user, I know some stuff, but don't have the time do dive in the scene.

I've been using mostly nexus mods so far, just a few days ago started with LL.

I got a average PC (i3 4700, NVidia 750 Ti, 8GRAM) , so ENBs are out of the question.

To shoot straight to the point, I'd like a stable mod list, or mod recommendations.

I'm interested in an experience full of debauchery and sex of all kinds (including tons of BESTIALITY and RAPE and gore), both for player char and for NPCs.

I have Skyrim: Legendary Edition

I'll most likely use these mods:

SKSE

Unof. Skyrim Patch

Apachi Sky Hair

SkyUI

A quality world map (lite)

CBBE (medium textures)

Bodyslide & Outfit studio (never used for anything productive, but some mods need it I guess)

Race Menu

Race Menu precache killer

Netimmerse Override

XPMS or XPMSE (Need input based on other mods)

HDT

HDT High Heel System

Skyrim HD 2k textures (lite)

Enhanced Blood Textures

FNIS

FNIS creature behaviour

FNIS sexy move

Alternate Start - Live another life

SMIM

Run for your lives

Amazing follower tweaks

Better Dialogue controls

Better MessageBox controls

Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE

One with Nature

Realistic Force

Maybe I'll use these mods:

Pure waters / realistic water 2

the eyes of beauty

and cheats like: skill config + perk point book + crafting supplies all in one

Now you come in. Since I'm noob with LL mods, I know about these so far:

SexLab Framework

SexLab Arroused

Schlongs of Skyrim

TDF Aggressive Prostitution

Life of Lust

I also know about the creature stuff but I can't get a dog to fuck a human to save my life.

So PLEASE HELP!!!

Yes, I know about the thread where everything is categorized, still can't get a dog to bang a human.

Again, I want the nastiest rape sex, bestiality and gore (possibly even erotic gore?). Don't care for light BDSM (unless very extreme BDSM).

Also slavery. Both being and owning slaves and let the animals have their way with them.

If it's nasty as hell, and stable in game, I want it.

1. There are some different reasons to use xpms, but honestly i can't remember a single one since xpmse works flawless in general. I'd recommend just to install it last since it's mandatory that it overwrites everything else.

2. Never heard of Life of Lust, no idea if that's stable.

3. My sig has a tutorial how to setup creatures, use it.

4. Defeat is always the obvious choice for some random sex with anything. Besides that... lot of choices, and i never tried most of them. Slaverun reloaded is always worth playing. :)

No particular order here, just listing stuff as I think of it ...

Go with XPMSE

Definitely go through Nazzzgul666's tutorial

You might find Untamed to be a good mod for creature "interactions"

I use Purity because it includes some landmarks, but I install Realistic Waters after that on the theory that the two of them will handle all waters.

ELFX for weather, btw.

I'm not sure you need NetImmersive as it is included in RaceMenu, I think.

Over time, you will likely add more mods. I recommend Crash Fixes to help prevent CTDs and Ordenador to optimize your textures.

Add Devious Devices Assets, Expansion and Integration. This thread has links to them as well as mods that use them.

Try out Captured Dreams and Slaverun.

There's some plugins for Alternate Start. New Beginnings, Content Consumers Alternate Start and Minimalist Alternate Start

Get Prison Overhaul. No more sleeping away your time, its a public flogging and the pillory for you! And don't forget its patch.

Oh!

You will need Sexlab and Sexlab Aroused. I use SoS and TDF Prostitution, not sure if there's an alternative to SoS, but Radiant Prostitution is an alternative to TDF. TDF has options I like, such as being able to pimp out Lydia :D

You're going to need the Zaz Animation Pack

Simple Slavery is fun. There are various ways to end up on the auction block depending on which mod sends you to Simple Slavery. You can enable/disable the various purchase events.

Cursed Loot has a section for getting raped as well as getting cursed when opening something and getting locked in bondage gear. Its also one of the few mods that includes the possibility of finding keys in the loot that you find.

besides the previous posts

some other mods you may want to take a look at

Sexlab Sex Slaves (Mia's Lair)                 www.loverslab.com/files/file/1380-sexlab-sex-slaves/

SexLab  Interactive Arousal                     www.loverslab.com/files/file/1894-sexlab-interactive-arousal/

Rape Tattoos                                         www.loverslab.com/files/file/3587-rapetattoos/

(read the main page for links to Slave Tats which it requires and its companion mod Fade Tattoos)

Aroused Creatures                                  www.loverslab.com/files/file/1146-sexlab-aroused-creatures/

More Nasty Critters SLAL Version (MNC)   www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-version/

some of these may be covered in the tutorials by Nazzzgul6666

for what you said you want they would be worth a look at least (then decide).

Since you've asked especially for stability, it's important to understand one or two things:

Most mods here i'd consider totally stable, that's not what causes problems in general. What does cause problems quite often is the number of scripts running at the same time. It doesn't really matter which mod adds them, but at a certain point your game will get into trouble if it's too much. 

Since scripts are baked into your save and save game cleaners can cause trouble by it's own, chose some few mods first you really really want, then make a save you keep, then carefully add more mods and see if they keep working after some time. If you have problems, don't just uninstall mods, go back to the save before you installed them in the first place.

What Nazzzgul666 said, add just a few at a time. Sort the load order and then start a game long enough to make sure you won't CTD in the first few minutes.

I recommend Sexlab first as pretty pretty much any mod that includes sex will require it. As well as Sexlab Aroused and Zaz Animation Pack.

Next, I would add Devious Devices Assets, Integration and Expansion.

I have to admit that a bit of humour popped to mind.

To paraphrase Arnaud Amalric

"Load 'em all and let LOOT sort 'em out!"

A quick update...I meddled with mods all day today.

I DESPISE bondage devices with a passion. Just unistalled that and all the dependencies (cursed loot- another one I highly dislike). I mean, it's great, but I don't have the time to fiddle with all that, because work and stuff.

And STILL can't fuck any damn animals. Need more meddling with the mods.

On the bright side, I did manage to install a nice, light ENB.

Looks better than ever.

EDIT: Made the creature sex work! Defeat is great! And the pack mod...forgot it's name.

Archived