Open Bottomed Skirts and Dress By TART4CUS !!!!NEW UpDates!!!!!

Open Bottomed Dress and Skirts By TART4CUS

This is my first attempts at modifying meshes of EA clothing to make Skirts and Dress open bottomed for that upskirt view.  I was suppriesed at how much was involved to do something that I initially thought was going to be simple.  The items are not perfect but I think should be good enough for game use.  I am still trying to learn the software and techniques needed to perfect things.

Edit: I have just noticed in game that there is clipping on the top outfits that fit over skirts.  The reason for this is I needed to make the skirts a bit larger so they do not clip with new legs that are morphed into them.  So sims should wear short tops when wearing these skirts.

V2 updates.

Edit 2: I missed something when I was making these resulting in the materials looking to shiny in game and also corrected one of the meshes that was causing some clipping that I did not like.  I am still trying to improve these as and when I gain a bit more knowledge about what I am doing.   All the V2's are updates and should look better in game. 10/10/17.

Wrap Dress EP6 Required 

post-1260394-0-12184600-1507459555_thumb.jpg     post-1260394-0-03176500-1507459599_thumb.jpg

WrapDressUpSkirt.7z

Ruche Skirt EP6 Required

post-1260394-0-86079100-1507460056_thumb.jpg     post-1260394-0-17837900-1507460091_thumb.jpg

RucheSkirtOpen.7z

RucheMiniSkirtOpen.7z V2 Less Shine in this version and new mesh.

3 Button skirt Base Game

post-1260394-0-38236200-1507460194_thumb.jpg     post-1260394-0-97837900-1507460214_thumb.jpg

3buttonskirtopen.7z

3ButtonSkirtOpen.7z V2 Less Shine in this version

Pleated Skirt open Base Game

post-1260394-0-47525600-1507460341_thumb.jpg  post-1260394-0-59467600-1507460450_thumb.jpg

PletedMiniOpen.7z

MiniPleatedSkirt.7z V2 Less Shine in this version

Belt Skirt Open

post-1260394-0-91659400-1507460701_thumb.jpg     post-1260394-0-20080500-1507460721_thumb.jpg

Beltedskirtminiopen.7z

BeltedMiniSkirtOpen.7z V2 Less Shine in this version

If anyone can offer Tips, Tricks to improve results please don't be shy and let me have them.  I would also appreciate a bit of feedback as to results you get ingame.  I am not sure how these are going to work in medium or low graphic settings, I have done all the morphs for fat, thin, fit and also done all the LOD's.  Lower graphic settings may cause some clipping or tearing on the outfits let me know if this happens.

I will be doing some more of these as time goes by and may modify other creators meshes where I can get permissions if they are still active in the community.  If you have a particular item you would like modified let me know I will see if I can do it.

I must thank my Son for all of his hard work in first learning the software needed and then guiding me as to how to do it he does love a computer puzzle to solve.  I would like to also thank the following makers of the tools used.  Mesh Tool kit by Cmar,  TSR workshop, CTU Team, S3PE.  In addition I also used a combination of Milkshape, Blender, Fireworks, Photoshop.

Finally I hope you enjoy these.   TART4CUS

Nicely done.

I was wondering or looking at when will be creators do EA Default cloth meshes for reveling like you did here.

Thanks.

Edit 1: You said this:

If you have a particular item you would like modified let me know I will see if I can do it.

Is it possible or can you do another version of this, "Open Bottomed Skirts and Dress"?

I love this one and also wish there were version with underwear for none kinky purpose?

Edit 2:

Is this suppose to be happen?

post-1796831-0-88536300-1507518658_thumb.jpg

Nicely done.

I was wondering or looking at when will be creators do EA Default cloth meshes for reveling like you did here.

Thanks.

Edit 1: You said this:

If you have a particular item you would like modified let me know I will see if I can do it.

Is it possible or can you do another version of this, "Open Bottomed Skirts and Dress"?

I love this one and also wish there were version with underwear for none kinky purpose?

Edit 2:

Is this suppose to be happen?

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

The look of the bottom of the outfit there is normal,  the 3d meshes are a very thin layer and when you open them up depending on the angle of the view they can vanish completely, they are also transparent looking from the inside out.  If you send me a link to that item I will have a look at the meshes and see what I can do with it if anything.  as far as the underwear goes you should be able to use any underwear that is an accessory with the outfits.  I found a couple of them searching with google. you don't need KW to apply them.  KW just adds or removes them automatically. 

The look of the bottom of the outfit there is normal,  the 3d meshes are a very thin layer and when you open them up depending on the angle of the view they can vanish completely, they are also transparent looking from the inside out.  If you send me a link to that item I will have a look at the meshes and see what I can do with it if anything.  as far as the underwear goes you should be able to use any underwear that is an accessory with the outfits.  I found a couple of them searching with google. you don't need KW to apply them.  KW just adds or removes them automatically.

The outfit in screenshot is I recolored from your cloth.

So, it is your mesh.

There is other cloth that shows transparent when i close up to see sim.

I think it is something sim4.me high school clothes.

The outfit in screenshot is I recolored from your cloth.

So, it is your mesh.

Going blind don't even recognise my own work,   As Homer would say "Doh"  I should have another 5 or so to upload shortly, watch this space I've been busy.

Going blind don't even recognise my own work,   As Homer would say "Doh"  I should have another 5 or so to upload shortly, watch this space I've been busy.

Oh, ok. no problem.

This:

I will try to upload screenshot of it.

Here you go:

post-1796831-0-82855500-1507582764_thumb.jpg

When sim that wear above clothes and go to kinky school, when i zoom close to sim, some part of it goes transparent.

but when I zoom out, its fine.

Oh, ok. no problem.

This:

Here you go:

attachicon.gifUntitled 4.jpg

When sim that wear above clothes and go to kinky school, when i zoom close to sim, some part of it goes transparent.

That possibly is something to do with the LOD's (level of detail) each outfit should have 3 of them. The higher the LOD the more detail and better it works, but the less the game likes it.  I think.  I am no expert this is literally my first attempts so I am learning as I go on.

That possibly is something to do with the LOD's (level of detail) each outfit should have 3 of them. The higher the LOD the more detail and better it works, but the less the game likes it.  I think.  I am no expert this is literally my first attempts so I am learning as I go on.

Oh, ok.

Is there way to fix it?

Cause as far as I know, sim4.me is banned at the MTS.

And I don't know if that person is still doing Sims 3 stuffs.

Or do I have to change the settings in sims 3?

P.S.1:

- So, Open Bottomed Dress and Skirts By TART4CUS, for Young Adult and above, right?

- So, how about teenager version of it for Kinky School Uniform?

Oh, ok. no problem.

This:

Here you go:

Send this one to me I will have a look at it,  I looked for it on google but could not find it. 

Excellent work!  You wouldn't by chance be willing to create a tutorial on how you did this?  I'd love to be able to edit not only EA meshes, but stuff I've obtained from other sites too!

I will have to think about this one.  Its a long drawn out process and I am not overly confident that I could put it all into words.  Plus I am still working on getting things right myself as I am sure some of them could be better.  But I do agree there needs to be a guide somewhere as when I started this I could only find bits and pieces here and there, and most were based on software that is now out of date.  Its taken me about a full week of 12 hour days researching and then learning how to use the software needed.  If it was not for my sons overly keen interest in all things PC I would not of managed it as he solved so many things for me that I could not work out.  Funny thing is he hates the Sims but loves modding stuff. 

Oh, ok. no problem.

This:

Here you go:

Send this one to me I will have a look at it,  I looked for it on google but could not find it. 

How do I send them to you?

Do I attach as attach files here?

* Edit 1: If it's ok, let me send it to you via message.

* Edit 2: Done, sent file (7 zip) via message

• 4 weeks later...

Can you make these have transparent panties?
- RucheSkirtOpen: With Panties Version
- RucheSkirtOpen: With Panties Version
- 3ButtonSkirtOpen: With Panties Version
- MiniPleatedSkirt: With Panties Version
- BeltedMiniSkirtOpen: With Panties Version

• 5 years later...

Great to get some more of these realistic clothes. Hate the base skirts where when you sit on the ground or similar you get a horrible black or coloured  block like a web going right across and you dont see the nice legs on the ladies let alone panties. Totally ruined the immersion for me until I got some of these creations. Keep up the good work.