Little question about My Home Is Your Home

L-IA

Hello,

I want to use the mod "My Home Is Your Home" but is it possible for the follower to walk inside and outside around the home ?

For exemple, with Skyrim Vanilla your wife (or your steward with Heartfire) will live in your house and she will also go outside sometime and turn around the house and live her life... Is it possible to do that with My Home Is Your Home ? I have try the mod UFO and AFT but the follower stay in the house everytime..

I don't know if I was understandable :P

Thanks a lot !

You have to set their schedule outside if you want them to go outside. What I usually do is set them to work outside. If it's in a town I have them "work" outside. With a player home, I'll have them "work" at the outdoor pool. What they end up doing is using the idle markers in the general location. Relaxing by the pool or in the pool or just wandering around town and talking to NPCs

Hello,

I want to use the mod "My Home Is Your Home" but is it possible for the follower to walk inside and outside around the home ?

For exemple, with Skyrim Vanilla your wife (or your steward with Heartfire) will live in your house and she will also go outside sometime and turn around the house and live her life... Is it possible to do that with My Home Is Your Home ? I have try the mod UFO and AFT but the follower stay in the house everytime..

Thanks a lot !

With MHIYH you can set a schedule of where they sleep... work.. guard.. eat.. etc.  Get the version with MCM.  It makes things easier.

But if you want my advice use,  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33002/?  Follower live package.   This gives your follower a whole life however you want it to be with daily schedules.

You can use both together also if you want.

Hello,

Thanks a lot !

With MHIYH you can set a schedule of where they sleep... work.. guard.. eat.. etc.  Get the version with MCM.  It makes things easier.

But if you want my advice use,  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33002/?  Follower live package.   This gives your follower a whole life however you want it to be with daily schedules.

You can use both together also if you want.

Thanks!

Archived