[Help]Noob trying to mod skyrim with adult mods

Hello everyone, im new to mod skyrim and i need some help and direction.

Firts of all, i already know the basics of modding skyrim, that means no skse,skeletons,papyrus,patches,etc.(but im a bit lost on hdt and bouncyness stuff)

So here are my questions, I already have sexlab framework propperly instaled but i dont know what submod does what and that.

I simply searching a bundle(or few (a lots) mod)mods to be inmersive(that means, no insta "xes" or something like that).

My direction are to: "love"(speech based,affection, hard to explain),romance,atraction,arouse(that i already have installed but dont know how it works),slave, rape, toys to "play", a realism to action itself(wet, climax),animations(i already have instaled "zaz", but i dont have mods to trigger that anim).

Please dont kill me, i know im relatively new to modding(and in this forum), let me get knowledge.

Thx to all ^^

If you want to ask about mods that do specific things, you can post in the Request & Find adult mods section to get some suggestions. 

There are no "bundles" of mods because mods are constantly being updated or discontinued, and what some people like might not be what you like.

My recommendation as a starting point would be to look at the mods sorted by "most popular" (ignore "highest rated" because that feature has been broken for some time) as popular mods generally are pretty stable.  Other than that you need to either know what you are looking for or just try stuff out that looks interesting based on description. 

Archived