Need help figuring how to remove HDT

Need help figuring how to remove HDT physics from  this clothing mod called Gotha Rensa.

The HDT causes nothing but annoyances since it just spazzes out.

I need help figuring out which bones to remove with Outfit studio.

I have left some meshes below, so its easier for you to help identify which bones. Unless you want me to provide screenshot of the bones in the outfit studio. 

The Upper and lower part have HDT physics. Thing is, I can't figure out which has the physics.

GotharensaLower Mesh.zip

GotharensaUpper Mesh.zip

Load the _0 and _1 files into outfit studios then remove the HDT bones like the breast butt belly if the outfit has skirt bone nodes though you'll also have to repaint those areas with a different bone node.

I decided to keep the breast, as the jiggle wasn't that bad.

Removing the butt however, I seem to be to be crashing consistently.

After having the lack of information and getting some vague instructions that I received, that I also already knew before I made this thread.

I ended up experimenting and solved the problem. Turns out, its more than just loading one "_0" and "_1" meshes and deleting their bones.

You have to do the same for others as well, that shares the same bone.

• 3 years later...

Dam lkl so i would have to delete the bones from all meshs that use the same bone cause theres this mod im trying to remove HDT and cant figure it out... 

Fledgling Adventurer Armor - HDT Cloth - UNPB SSE trying to remove the HDT it uses cause its only on oldrim