[Request] NPC reacts to their nudity.

I love to remove clothes from cute girls in Skyrim, when walking from one quest to another. At fields, in taverns and so on :-)

But, i want to see their shame, modesty, shock, fear of be seeing naked, tries to hide hot spots of body, tries to hide themselves from any people around - that is i want to see, not just nude peasant girl continuing to work in the field without clothes, as if nothing had happened.

More then that, it will be perfect if reactions can be different - from passive modest tries to sit at ground and hide body by hands, to brave and agressive attacks their offender. It will be reallly cute. (Middle variant - she tries to sneak from any eyes, hiding her breasts and crotch with hands.) (Reaction may depend on individual parameters of NPC, for example - strenght, weak chars will be flee, strong - will trie to beat you and so on.) Reaction may be and just neutral - "You see me naked? I'm very infantile, and I do not understand what this" or "I'm too phlegmatic to react to such a trifle, but better I'll go home, I'll put something on myself."

NPC also can try to find another clothes to hide their nudity, from chests and nearest houses. Many variants of beautifull reaction.

And at all, she can start to coquet with you :-) Why not? If she is hot enough, or horny, or your brave nord makes her weak and feminine :-)

May be it will be just spell coses such reaction or full mode for all naked NPC.

PS BTW, why i dont like Witcher series? Because there is no any realistic naked bathing in river of random peasant girls from nearest village, no any random naked girls at their own houses and huts, where they do their daily ablutions and just outfit changing. No even girls in their nighties at night time. I can not take them by surprise. It is all very unrealistic for me. :-)

There's mods for that, but most of them are directed towards the player characters themselves afaik.   I know my girl when she's naked because she's wearing a slut collar that forces her to go naked gets alot of comments on her nudity. 

But if you're asking for the same thing for your NPC slaves or naked girls, that's alot more script load.   But what do I know. I'll just leave it to the professionals - the modders themselves. :P

Archived