miley cyrus sims

Why should someone make a Miley Cyrus simette for a lazy member?

Just check out the web and if the sims do not please you - what s about a makeover?

This one is from Ms Blue

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sims-celebrity-female/title/miley-cyrus/id/1217997/

Maybe that helps:

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sims-celebrity-female/title/miley-cyrus/id/1217997/

Jeez guys. The WHOLE point of this section is for requests. Don't insult someone by calling them lazy for making a request in the REQUEST section. Be happy they are posting this in the proper section unlike others who post in the Downloads or General Discussion. Some people are just not as skilled as others when it comes to this kind of stuff, thus the whole point of even having this section to begin with. Relax.

Here is the Sims 4 version of that Miley Cyrus by Ms Blue. You could probably modify it a bit with the skin detail you want to get the look you're going for. Would try myself, but I'm terrible at making real-world counterpart Sims.

Jeez guys. The WHOLE point of this section is for requests. Don't insult someone by calling them lazy for making a request in the REQUEST section. Be happy they are posting this in the proper section unlike others who post in the Downloads or General Discussion. Some people are just not as skilled as others when it comes to this kind of stuff, thus the whole point of even having this section to begin with. Relax.

Here is the Sims 4 version of that Miley Cyrus by Ms Blue. You could probably modify it a bit with the skin detail you want to get the look you're going for. Would try myself, but I'm terrible at making real-world counterpart Sims.

Hi, i think he wants Miley with this skin

http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4skin%20female

tumblr_owy5c08E2G1uhbnzuo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_owy5c08E2G1uhbnzuo4_1280.jpg

While I agree with some of what you say,

It makes you wonder if people even try looking first?

No offense meant to the OP of course ;)

But both you pulled something up very quickly!

With all the techy techy stuff that goes on here from the modders, making Sims is the easy part lol!

I never played a Sims game in my life until late last year and enjoyed building my characters as much as playing the game itself,

Would feel totally strange playing somebody else's characters :s

Kinda like a gift that somebody else unwrapped :blush:

@keeleymyfirst: Ah. Still, he can download that Miley Cyrus I linked and just apply that skin to it themselves. He'll get a Sim modeled after Miley, and then only thing they will need to do is apply the skin and all should be good. At least it gets them in the right direction.

@R-Lo: Doesn't really matter. Any of that really.

This is a request & find section. It is specifically made for requests and to find mods. The OP made a request. It doesn't matter what that request is for, it is what they are looking for. Yeah we pulled up some stuff for them with a google search, but in the end, it doesn't matter.

The title of this section is called REQUEST & FIND. In quotes from the title:

"Have an idea for a mod you'd like made or looking for where to find a specific one? Post about it here."

If someone needs help finding something, that is exactly what this section is for. You shouldn't call them lazy or tell them to make their own when they are asking for help in a section where they are supposed to ask for help. That's the whole purpose of this place.

If you don't want to help them, don't. But don't insult them for doing exactly what they should be doing here.

I didn't insult anyone,

I just urge people to try!

On many occasions I offer and have helped many to locate things and will continue to do that,

it doesn't hurt to try inspire people to try and create something,

Sure this is request and find but it's a different matter when requesting Sims,

a ton of cc is used that comes with terms and conditions of use,

You seem to be very big on the rules and terms etc so before becoming triggered, please remember that.

I never played a Sims game until late last year,

If a noob like me with zero previous modding experience can create a sim, anyone can!

I didn't insult anyone,

I just urge people to try!

On many occasions I offer and have helped many to locate things and will continue to do that,

it doesn't hurt to try inspire people to try and create something,

Sure this is request and find but it's a different matter when requesting Sims,

a ton of cc is used that comes with terms and conditions of use,

You seem to be very big on the rules and terms etc so before becoming triggered, please remember that.

I never played a Sims game until late last year,

If a noob like me with zero previous modding experience can create a sim, anyone can!

What are you even talking about? This isn't some special case. There is no special Terms and Conditions you need to follow to make a request for a Sim over anything else. It works the exact same way as any other mod.

Here. Let me put it in easy steps for you:

1. Make Sim with required custom content

2. Upload tray data of specific Sim

3. Provide links to custom content that Sim requires

4. Done

Literally that simple. No special rules or anything, so no idea what you are going on about. No one is getting triggered here over this, except you fighting some losing battle with yourself over this. Not sure why you are still ranting about this at all. You messed up and instead of apologizing to the OP, you continue on this debate on the wrong side.

It is a request and find section. Let them make any request or look for any help they want. Don't tell them to go do it themselves or like someone else said, call them lazy because they are asking for help. That is what this whole section is for. If you don't want to help them, then leave them alone. Let someone else that is willing to help step in. But don't deter them from asking for help in the section for help. That's like telling someone to solve their own problems in the tech support section....

i am not good at making sims i am really sorry but if someone can pls. Thank you.

You don't have to do anything to make the Sim with what we linked.

Simply put, download the Miley Cyrus Sim that I linked earlier and paste the files into your Tray folder (after you extract them of course). That will add that Sim to your Library ingame.

Then download your skin that you want for her, that Miley Cyrus one you have and start your game up.

Go to Create A Sim, and open the Library. Click on the Miley Cyrus you downloaded, and then click the button on the bottom right to add her to your CAS window. She'll pop up there already made for you.

Only thing you have to do, is click on her face, then click on the Head section and go to Skin Details. Select your Miley Cyrus skin that you got, and it will apply on her.

And that is all you have to do. No messing with sliders or anything else, just click the checkmark and you're done.

Triggered.

You speak of community but seem to create nothing but ongoing rants and try force things into a divide or taking sides,

Despite the way Mariana put it, she tried to help out, as did I as well as yourself,

I don't need to apologise as I didn't offend,

For the sake of "community", stop trying to create arguements as it's really unnecessary, not everyone is so easily triggered and by helping someone to achieve something instead doing all the work for them will in turn help them to learn something useful,

Therefore making the game more enjoyable,

A rant doesn't.

Triggered.

You speak of community but seem to create nothing but ongoing rants and try force things into a divide or taking sides,

Despite the way Mariana put it, she tried to help out, as did I as well as yourself,

For the sake of "community", stop trying to create arguements as it's really unnecessary, not everyone is so easily triggered and by helping someone to achieve something instead doing all the work for them will in turn help them to learn something useful,

A rant doesn't.

Force divide or taking sides? Can we say hypocrite much after our last conversation about that? You were the one who wanted things divided between the community, not me. I wanted us to come together, but you insisted we stay divided.

And seriously, explain exactly how you two helped in your first posts. You did nothing to help. The first reply called them lazy and linked Sims 3 mods. And then you jump in with "They made a good point". What point? Caling them lazy? And then you say "Anything is possible with time and patience". What exactly is helping them in any of that? Where exactly did any of you help them with their request?

You didn't. You did absolutely nothing. Between the two of you, they got called lazy and told to do it themselves. I have NO IDEA what your definition is of helping someone, but that is not how you help someone. I actually provided a link to a Sims 4 model they could use and told them how to set it up with that skin.

So seriously, just stop trying to justify doing nothing. You messed up and didn't help, and tried to make up some excuse of an argument as to why, and it fell through the floor. Stop with the fake excuses. I'm done and taking away your shovel cause your hole is too deep.

Help or don't. Simple as that.

Triggered.

A rant doesn't.

Force divide or taking sides? Can we say hypocrite much after our last conversation about that? You were the one who wanted things divided between the community, not me. I wanted us to come together, but you insisted we stay divided.

And seriously, explain exactly how you two helped in your first posts. You did nothing to help. The first reply called them lazy and linked Sims 3 mods. And then you jump in with "They made a good point". What point? Caling them lazy? And then you say "Anything is possible with time and patience". What exactly is helping them in any of that? Where exactly did any of you help them with their request?

You didn't. You did absolutely nothing. Between the two of you, they got called lazy and told to do it themselves. I have NO IDEA what your definition is of helping someone, but that is not how you help someone. I actually provided a link to a Sims 4 model they could use and told them how to set it up with that skin.

So seriously, just stop trying to justify doing nothing. You messed up and didn't help, and tried to make up some excuse of an argument as to why, and it fell through the floor. Stop with the fake excuses. I'm done and taking away your shovel cause your hole is too deep.

Help or don't. Simple as that.

Once again you COMPLETELY miss the context of what's been said and gone off on one,

Ok, it's very lazy that I shared some links that ALREADY contain instructions on how to use them,

And I've NEVER suggested that the threads stay divided,

everybody can and does take part in all threads so I don't really know where you are going with that one :blush:

I just simply disagreed with your suggestion that everything be bundled into a single blog for your convenience when everyone else seems to manage,

Ive not gone back on anything I've said or done, the only hole seems to have been dug into your keyboard with a pointless point,

You seem to look for argument to contribute to and not much else so I won't feed anymore,

Turn that or twist that however you like as I know you'll probably be compelled to come back and repeat a lot of what you just said for the sake of the last word which is fine if it makes you feel better.

You'll only just further make my point.

i am not good at making sims i am really sorry but if someone can pls. Thank you.

Just a heads up by the way, someone DID make this sim already using that skin lol.

http://quen2n.tumblr.com/post/166084939242/miley-cyrus-tag-me-if-you-use-it-also-in-the

Make sure you grab the requirements listed in the description, and there ya go. Already made and everything for ya.

Archived