Game crashes to the desktop

Lisiev

Hello guys! 

I installed mod pack on clean steam-version Skyrim. I  checked mods with Boss and Wyre Bash. 

So, the problem is in save ( I think so).

When I start a new game or load save that modder gave to check how mods work with game everything is alright but when I try to load my own save that I've made during the play It doesn't load. Game crashes to the desktop and thats all.

P.S: I've cleared dawnguard, dragonborn,hearthfires esm (with Wyre Bash and TES5EDIT), checked mods' load order  (Boss and Wyre Bash) 

I've attached the Pypyrus Log. Maybe it can help up.

Please help me! 

Hello guys! 

I installed mod pack on clean steam-version Skyrim. I  checked mods with Boss and Wyre Bash. 

So, the problem is in save ( I think so).

When I start a new game or load save that modder gave to check how mods work with game everything is alright but when I try to load my own save that I've made during the play It doesn't load. Game crashes to the desktop and thats all.

P.S: I've cleared dawnguard, dragonborn,hearthfires esm (with Wyre Bash and TES5EDIT), checked mods' load order  (Boss and Wyre Bash) 

I've attached the Pypyrus Log. Maybe it can help up.

Please help me! 

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus logs are mostly useless, so much so that i wont even look at it.

Mod list please.

Boss is an odd thing to use with skyrim, Loot is what you are looking for (though to be honest its still not as good as manual manipulation).

NMM or MO? (god forbid no manager at all)

SKSE?

INI edits? (or changes recently that might be causing issues)

Does xedit say there are issues? (let alone loading the list)

Mod pack? what is this... i dont even...

Sounds like you might have a mod missing from a previous instance or something, unchecked by accident or whatnot.

If you are using MO the save itself will say if a esp is missing, if thats even the case.

Side note, its kinda odd to me that you mention that its a steam version, as if thats not implied by the fact that its skyrim already... its more suspicious sounding that way, just sayin.

Mod list please.

Well...

I've attached mod list.

NMM or MO? (god forbid no manager at all)

I've just installed folder 'Data' from zip-file (I have MO) 

SKSE?

I have it and always start with it.

INI edits? (or changes recently that might be causing issues)

I didn't change anything in Skyrim or SkyrimPrefs (Except line with papyrusLog) 

Does xedit say there are issues? (let alone loading the list)

TES5Edit said that I'd had a lot of problems with ends of codes in Dawnguard, Heartfires and Dragonborn (I've tried to clean the roots and one time save have loaded but only one time) .

Mod pack?

Yeah, only because I've thought that modpack wouldn't make any trouble

loadorder.txt

Archived