How to use LunarEclipse penis mods?

munroele

Okay, so I decided I would use penis things, so I went to the recommended section in WW, and found a huge list, most of which from a user called LunarEclipse, so I downloaded them, and while I am currently going through my mods to check they're all okay (had a huge crash yesterday and both MCC and WW have been telling me for a while that my cc is out of date or broken, so trying to fix that).

I have 0 idea how to use the bits I have been given, or the Eve mesh, or literally anything pertaining to adding genitalia to my sims (only when naked, or having sex please) and I would like some help and advice.

Thanks!

If you don't mind me asking for some more help, I have some more questions?

I had my sims have sex, and i chose random vaginal (because I have no idea what to do) and they kind of teleported to standing in the middle of the bed, and then going at it, and they changed positions a few times (robotically and teleporting again) and just kept going, and I had to make them stop (I felt like it had been going for long enough). Do they eventually finish, or do I have to stop them manually? Is it normal for teleportation and random positions every few game minutes? And even though i chose vaginal, my male sim ended up getting blown anyway, is that a thing that happens?

Then my male sim asked his wife for sex, an while she was blowing him, his penis was still flaccid, is there something I need to do to fix that? I left penis settings on default becasue I'm still a novice at all this. 

And I have all of wickedwhims and the associated mods in one folder, and I put every single little thing from the RAR folder in it, and Wicked Whims still says it's missing a key file. DO you think it really could be, or nah?

Thanks for the help with the lunarEclipse though, looks like I'll be doing some fiddling with settings.

No problem,

The settings play a big part of the process and how you set them is down to preference :)

There's a setting for Sims to talk and walk to a sex location or an instant teleport,

The "T" pose between interaction is the cleanest way of transition to the next action at present, a clean mods folder with not too much conflict will reduce the wait in my opinion,

You can install as many animation packages as you like without any negative effects as they don't clash with anything ;)

The "robotic" factor you find in some animations is purely down to the level of the creator, many Wickedwhims animations were created this year by people who have only just started out in working with the software,

Any animations that you prefer to not use can be toggled with the animation disabler in settings,

Maybe better to start with something from the teasing section first,

Animations can be set to finish after a climax or to continue after climax, it's your choice :) the progress can also be varied between random or progression etc too,

When installing,

Everything can go directly into documents/electronic arts/sims 4/mods

Don't put anything else in the Wickedwhims mod folder, IF you decide to use that subfolder,

Personally I remove from this folder and drop them right in ;)

• 2 years later...
On 10/6/2017 at 12:42 PM, R-Lo said:

The lunar eclipse files should work automatically when installed for ww,

Just click a male sim in game to change the penis setting for that/all Sims :)

You can also equip it in CAS as a nude bottom outfit too

>>>Just click a male sim in game to change the penis setting for that/all Sims 

but...how? :( with shift + click on the sim? if so where exactly is it? 
from cas...again...where is the option cause i think i looked everywhere :(

1 hour ago, mad bean said:

>>>Just click a male sim in game to change the penis setting for that/all Sims 

but...how? :( with shift + click on the sim? if so where exactly is it? 
from cas...again...where is the option cause i think i looked everywhere :(

Just click left mouse on a sim in game and choose 'wicked' then you should see an option for 'body selector' 

I hope that helps! ?

Make sure you have the 'simple lunar eclipse' that was uploaded by Turbodriver as its the same model but updated for recent features and easier to set up 

Archived