Standalone Followers made to be compatible with SOS.

Robathon

Hello! I do apologize if this kind of thread exists already, but I did search for the topic with inconclusive results.

Is it possible to convert standalone male followers, downloaded from Nexus or elsewhere, for use with SOS? I have replaced the meshes and textures on a few different ones to no avail. Best case scenario, I can force SOS to modify the NPC, but the schlong doesn't load the correct textures, and appears completely unnatural. Usual scenario, there's a gaping hole in the pelvis - no textures, no mesh.

Hello! I do apologize if this kind of thread exists already, but I did search for the topic with inconclusive results.

Is it possible to convert standalone male followers, downloaded from Nexus or elsewhere, for use with SOS? I have replaced the meshes and textures on a few different ones to no avail. Best case scenario, I can force SOS to modify the NPC, but the schlong doesn't load the correct textures, and appears completely unnatural. Usual scenario, there's a gaping hole in the pelvis - no textures, no mesh.

Hello, are you looking for male or Futa?

if you want Futa use this follower made by Evilreflex:http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2992-ceraph-the-succubus-follower/

I appreciate you taking the time to reply, but I am looking to make standalone male followers compatible with SOS.

I also want to know!! I want to replace the meshes and textures of my male standalone followers (mostly they use better males) with SOS ones. But have problem with blank feet textures and blank schlong textures.

The problem is the default male texture in male folder has malebody_1_feet.dds files, while in the followers folder don't have those files (explaining the blank feet textures). But if I only overwrite the meshes, I found the blank schlong textures.

Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Archived