Of Goblins and Men: Engi (RaceMenu Preset)

View File

Logomakr_8uo_M8g.png

20171003011843_1.jpg

Logomakr_6_Jcjt_X.png

Logomakr_1j3_ET7_1.png

Logomakr_2pn9_RN.png

• NMM: load it up and let the installer do the work
  • Manual: Place The chosen preset in Skyrim>Data>SKSE>Plugins>CharGen>Presets

The ENB used in the screenshots is

Reallike Enb
Logomakr_1b_Deax.png
Do not use my work in Paid Mods!
Mods are free and should remain free, for now and ever!
Many thanks to the maker of the bodyslide Preset: Slash197
Another thanks to Logomakr for quickly making the headers and subheaders.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/03/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    see requirements
  • Special Edition Compatible

Any chance of putting a link to the outfit in the screenshots...

She looks really nice, looks like my next play-through will be a Goblin. Which is apt, as my mod I am using spawns them all over the place... :)

Osare Culort outfit (you can find this one on nexus) + uunp conversion (http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/144768031015/osare-culort-outfit-uunp-hdt-need-this)

Any chance of putting a link to the outfit in the screenshots...

She looks really nice, looks like my next play-through will be a Goblin. Which is apt, as my mod I am using spawns them all over the place... :)

Osare Culort outfit (you can find this one on nexus) + uunp conversion (http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/144768031015/osare-culort-outfit-uunp-hdt-need-this)

Thanks... I now have a nice looking outfit to go with the character. :)

Just want to know could u use most humanoid race like nord, breton, redguard and imperial for this it or is it just breton only?

i included the facesculpt files, so any humanoid race will do. But i suggest using the breton race as it is tested. using other races might have an effect on the scaling ( nords are higher than bretons or redguards).

Just want to know could u use most humanoid race like nord, breton, redguard and imperial for this it or is it just breton only?

i included the facesculpt files, so any humanoid race will do. But i suggest using the breton race as it is tested. using other races might have an effect on the scaling ( nords are higher than bretons or redguards).

Same goes with custom race too?

Same goes with custom race too?

as long as it isn't a uniquely shaped race (with a custom skeleton) or non-humanoid.

How did you get her one-legged, and can it be "regrown" if I want it to?

Great preset regardless. :D

i used amputator framework... originally i wanted to remove an arm, but couldn't find any decent prothesis to match.

with this framework you can remove and regrow any part of your character you desire.

• 1 month later...

i really like the way your mod looks but i can not seem to get it loaded into my game   how do you load it in racemenu i  dont see it in the preset  i started new game loaded only the mods you said was need and those need for them do i need 

CBBE

• UUNP

say you need them for demoniac   do i use all of them or choose which i want  please help me out i really like your mod and what to runn it

4 hours ago, iamnewtothisgame said:

i really like the way your mod looks but i can not seem to get it loaded into my game   how do you load it in racemenu i  dont see it in the preset  i started new game loaded only the mods you said was need and those need for them do i need 

CBBE

• UUNP

say you need them for demoniac   do i use all of them or choose which i want  please help me out i really like your mod and what to runn it

Simply choose one body (Cbbe or uunp) and then select the demoniac texturen that were Made for that body. (Uunp contains unpb,7b, curvy.) ofcourse you Will need engi’s file as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Are you using the standard hands and feet from UUNP or CBBE on that mod? They look so much cuter than mine! when I try to scale my characters feet in Racemenu they just got destroyed and it makes me sad. D:

May I also ask which animations did you use to take these screenshots? And is the one with the hands over the boobage an idle animation?

I've been trying to magic my own shortstack redguard with Racemenu and Bodyslide, but I havent succeeded as gloriously as you have yet!

PS: How do I make such a nice thigh gap as well, do you edit the models at all or just from the sliders from bodyslide and racemenu?

9 hours ago, Higurashika said:

thanks for ur work!

if i use this preset, can i fuck? or animations will be broken?

At best my hypothesis is that it either animations will look wonky because of the size difference, or if you have the thing turned on it will just convert the preset's size to the standard human size.

At worst it just won't work because reasons.

• 2 weeks later...