If you can make it work with all female npcs that would be good enough for me the 32 limit is fine tho i think i anyways could handle it since i got like 19 cows in whiterun and milkmaids and no ctd's maybe longer saving time but that's to be expected, I went really skimpy  after reinstalling skyrim because slif was crashing everytime a node changed idk something must of got messed up i couldn't fix it so i reinstalled everything and now it's fine but im gonna be lite on mods since i don't want the problems to arise again. I just want to recruit a bunch of npcs and start a milkmaid army and watch em slowly transform that's why i was disappointed it didn't work with generic npcs because i don't want to recruit named npc's with AFT. and if they die their changes would revert obviously and i don't want named npcs dead in my game though the vampires think otherwise.

if the HuCow has follower support:

and if all you are wanting to do is make a army of females that become hucows this can be done with followers only you know.

Skyrim (with all 3 DLCs) alone has 23 female followers. 

there is a follower mod on Nexus that has 70 followers in it (confirmed that over 25 of those are female), all use vanilla assets.

not to mention all the follower mods that have 1-10 female followers in them (most are able to be merged to boot saving space).

if you go the merged followers route you can in fact have a single esp that contain over 100 female followers in a single esp (yes I have one in my load order now, it has 119 total in that one esp file).

Yeah well my idea was to start a hucow bandit group/ gang and take out rivaling bandits and forsworn. We'd also be wanted by the imperial legion and other factions. I could use the vanila followers though i want generic ones because they can be easily replaced, i did try the npc's from adventures and travelers mod but they don't work with BAC.

some follower packs that might help you

Naughty Girls of Tamriel - 12 females

Sorority Girls - 10 females

SGT Followers Nordic Squadron - 18 females

Harem - 18 females

all on here or nexus

This mod works well. It's my second playthrough with it. I ended the first while my char was level 19 and 56% a cow. In the last one my char is actually level 15 and 60 % cow.

Some minor problems with devious training :

- in my first playthrough I had the hooves before reaching arched feet. The hooves were visible, and I was able to wear  shoes or devious shoes which then concealed the hooves.

- in my second playthrough I reached arched feet before having the hooves; Whatever I tried my feet were arched feet. I uninstalled devious training and reloaded. I had still the arched feet (in spite devious training was uninstalled) until being a cow updated my char. Now my char has hooves and it upgraded without problem from hoove 1 to hooves 2

Other minor things :

- my char doesn't "moo", even when her boobs are full of milk. But perhaps it happens only when fully transformed to a cow.

- The cow tats are visible on the feet, including lower part of the body, but elsewhere I see no differences (actually cow tats level 1)

Hope this is usefull. Mods is alredy great like it is, and works fine.

I repost my report ...

I got this Role Play Challenge idea i've been doing, First you need This MME of course, You need SL Random Sex, SL Defeat, I use Devious Magic for extra challenge, Skooma  whore with mme patch and all the requirements of said mods. So first i recomend using a mod like Alternative Start to quickly start the challenge, And you can optionally use SLIF to make yourself "fatter" after each stage. Also make sure to set difficulty to either expert or higher.

When you start use Slavetats to give yourself a tattoo we pretend this is a cursed tat that will trigger the transformation,

Basic rules: You must not have carry weight over 100, You must use Ineed or RND for survival, You cannot enter towns or cities for obvious reasons, You cannot milk yourself at all unless you can't move, You must set milk generation to 150 per hour in mme and set bac to only advance when your milkmaid level rises, And finally if using devious magic give yourself the sanguine delight potion and take it and once it activates your going to be defenseless. And you cannot use magic spells.

The point of this challenge is you have to avoid all npcs because they are your enemies and want to breastfeed you which triggers the transformation which you don't want cause you will gain milk quicker become slower less efficient in combat and they feed you drugs which makes you more vulnerable (and with the patch a chance to be fed lactacid which will drastically increase milk production). However you will have no choice at times when you need a place to eat and sleep so attacking bandits might not be an optional thing. You will need to block out all other animations besides the sexlab breastfeed one. Some Devious devices can block out milking so be careful.

Hey there!

Great mod, exactly what was missing from the original Milk Mod, IMO. Just a suggestion, this might be a good source for the hoofs: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83524/? I've equiped the non-armour version and it's almost seamless as well as looking great. And since it overwrites the feet meshes and can act like high heels, it's should also be compatible to high heel training mods. Now it only needs to act like a permanently locked devious device and voila, permanent hoof transformation.

While doing a play through I noticed that certain  devious devices wouldn't equip with hardcore mode enabled.  So I had a thought maybe make the items occupy one slot or 2 slots instead of multiple, or make it to where the equipped doesn't interfere with devious devices.

On 11/5/2017 at 6:06 PM, Deimos said:

While doing a play through I noticed that certain  devious devices wouldn't equip with hardcore mode enabled.  So I had a thought maybe make the items occupy one slot or 2 slots instead of multiple, or make it to where the equipped doesn't interfere with devious devices.

From what I can tell the horns occupy the circlet slot. There are items that use that, particularly the slave blindfold and hoods are the most likely to do this since they generally take up the available head slots. DD makes use of a lot of slots so it may not always be feasible to avoid conflicts. If anything I would look to using the head slot for the horns (so long as it didn't mess with the hair) as it would be understandable that they would block helmets and such from being worn.

I have been enjoying the mod so far, nice work on it.

19 hours ago, anominous said:

My Milk maids get to level 10 and only around 32% cow... am I doing something wrong? 

In MCM-settings, there is an option to have cow transformation based on milk activity, or on MME level. I use based on milk activity.

My cow is MME level 3, and as just been 100% cow transformed.

This mod has some great potential, love many ideas of this mod such as mooing when breasts are full, a woman mooing sound would be pretty cute.

I have some ideas for this mod:

1. When breasts are near/full you can press a button which puts the player character on all fours, a tagged npc (one tagged as a milk handler, you can tag whichever npc you want) would come over and assist with the milking of the breasts/udders with a bucket underneath(new animation).

2. I would like a option to work at a farm as a milk maid. Npc's would milk you when you go on all fours, care for you when not milking(give/sell items, pay and quests, massage, sex, companionship etc) overall a more consensual option for roleplayers, your free to go and come back when you please.

These are just some ideas I had, overall the transformation isn't my style but the mooing and calling to be milked definitively is, looking forward to the updates of this mod. 

On 11/18/2017 at 4:56 PM, loverfaanz said:

This mod has some great potential, love many ideas of this mod such as mooing when breasts are full, a woman mooing sound would be pretty cute.

I have some ideas for this mod:

1. When breasts are near/full you can press a button which puts the player character on all fours, a tagged npc (one tagged as a milk handler, you can tag whichever npc you want) would come over and assist with the milking of the breasts/udders with a bucket underneath(new animation).

2. I would like a option to work at a farm as a milk maid. Npc's would milk you when you go on all fours, care for you when not milking(give/sell items, pay and quests, massage, sex, companionship etc) overall a more consensual option for roleplayers, your free to go and come back when you please.

These are just some ideas I had, overall the transformation isn't my style but the mooing and calling to be milked definitively is, looking forward to the updates of this mod. 

As an optional feature 1 sounds good. 2 sounds nice aswell. Also i think for now you can replace the moo sound yourself with something i'm not to sure though. don't remember if bac had a sound folder.

Edited by LinksSword
  • 2 weeks later...

So after playing with this mod for a couple of nights and seeing my character through to 100% cow-ification, I absolutely love this mod, even if it is rough around the edges given its early state of development. Since it is early though, I wanted to offer suggestions/observations I came to while playing through that could further enhance the experience without requiring much extra in the way of content like quests or npc interactions or anything like that.

1. With the hooves (both hands and feet), I think it would be a little more immersive/interesting if the slave-tats portion came first, and then the arched feet, and finally the hooves themselves, rather than having the sharp cut off initially that gradually gets faded out. That way it'd feel more like the character's body is slowly transforming. Another nice touch would be to have the character's fingernails/toenails turn black (there are already a ton of nail-polish slave tats out there to use for this) first, before the hooves come in fully.

- 1a. As a side note, I noticed that the feet tats for stage 4 and 5 don't actually shade the bottom of the feet as well as stage 3 does, so it sort of feels like that one spot is going backwards. I don't know if that's intentional or just a little mistake, but I figured I'd mention it.

2. Also in regards to the hooves, just as a small thought, I think it'd be neat if the hand hooves came with a enhanced unarmed enchantment. After all, hooves are much harder than fists. It could be a small buff just for flavor, or it could be a gradual one that helps to justify the loss of one's fingers without either completely nixing combat abilities (ie: not using weapons), or somewhat breaking immersion (using weapons anyway, if that's possible. I didn't think to try, I just know I could still use magic). Also, given that the feet-hooves count as high-heels and trigger things like YPS Immersive Fashion's High Heel Training (tested, and it works) or theoretically Devious Training (not tested but since it's one of yours (which I adore, by the way) and YPS works I assume this ought to as well), it would be a nice little touch if the hand-hooves could be somehow be flagged as bondage gloves if Devious Devices is installed, or have a similar effect, though I don't know how hard that would be to do.

3. On the matter of Udders, I had another thought about gradual change. With the mods I had running, I initially mistakenly thought the belly-buldge from filling my character's stomach with Lactacid was the initial signs of udder growth, but after I remembered what it really was and took a moment to feel dumb, I thought about it a little more. It would actually be an interesting touch if (with udders active) the growth started a little earlier, and was more gradual. Perhaps a combination of slave tats to mark extra growing nipples and gradual inflation of the belly node once the udders actually start to take shape. This would take advantage of the really nice way the udders already expand based on the size of the character's belly (even if they tend to over-expand on the sides and leave big holes if you're looking at the character's back, which I assume is just an early-design-stage quirk) and add more to the immersiveness of it.

4. Quick and simple thought: Face tattoo to darken the nose in a similar manner to the wrists/ankles. I used racemenu to change my character's nose color to black and it really added this night little extra something to the look. Also, maybe some optional extra body tattoos that slowly darken into cow-like spots. I say optional because not all cows have that pattern, but it'd be a nice touch for those of us who prefer patterned to not. In a similar vein, could the horns be made optional as well? I personally like them, though I preferred the cute little ones to the end result, but, technically, female cows don't have horns at all, so it might be immersion breaking for some people, thus, optional, like the udder. Options are always awesome. Another option? Nipple stretching. Some people like it, some don't, but udders are technically long nipples, so it would fit thematically, though I don't know how hard it would be to pull off without looking really weird.

5. I really like how you have the tail set up, and was pleasantly surprised when it went from the limp HDT tail to one with actual life to it. That said, imo, the second one is waaaaay to big by default. Nothing wrong with big tails, mind, but even with racemenu it was a battle to get the second tail down to a manageable size. Also, I'm not sure if the tail's coloration is buggy, or if it's just my load borking it, but the first tail was bland and colorless (ie. it looked like it was meant to have been tinted by a racemenu setting, presumably my character's hair color), but wasn't, and the second tail was the same, though the tuft at the end did change if I changed my character's hair color in racemenu... until I opened the BAC menu and it reloaded all the cow-gear. It seems kind of fiddly, and I don't know anything about coding, so I'm not faulting you or anything, I just wanted to point this out in case it wasn't my other mods messing with things.

6. Speaking of the menu, would it be possible to make the cow-equipment-reload check that occurs every time you open it something you could trigger instead? Like, an option in the menu to run it voluntarily, rather than having to reload and subsequently reset any tweaks the player's made from the baseline every time they want to check their transformation %. Also, given that the transformation occurs in stages, could a second bit of info to tell what stage the milk maid's transformation is at be added to the status page? Ie., something like "Moocow the Maid | 13% | stage 2" or similar. It would make keeping track of transformations a little easier.

7. A slightly more involved idea would be adding (optional) story messages to the transformation stages similar to those already present in MME. A little blurb telling you how and when the milkmaid's body is changing or something would be a nice touch.

8. I second a bunch of stuff other people have already suggested, like optional hand hooves, gradual weight increase, etc.

9. On the topic of buffs/debuffs, some general interesting ones could involve gradual increases in things like stamina, health, and carry weight as the transformation progresses, as well as a potential passive armor buff to both account for the reduced ability to wear armor with cow parts taking up slots, and because cows are, generally speaking, tougher than people. On the flip side, gradual debuffs to one's mental and dexterous abilities (ie: thief/rogue skills), and/or one's magical abilities as the transformation continues would be an interesting touch. After all, cows are not known for their intelligence, eloquence, or nimble fingers.

10. Finally, the most indepth idea I had is a thought regarding food. Cows are herbivores, so it would be interesting if there was some sort of interplay between diet and milk production. ie: eating vegetables and plants would be beneficial, increasing milk production and maybe even (if you want to go that far) allowing you to have some control over what type/quality of milk you/r cow produces, or adding a few extra, unique types of milk instead. Conversely, eating meat (cooked or raw), and processed foods (ie: breads and such) would hamper milk production, and/or potentially give you a debuff of some sort to represent stomach problems from eating food a cow shouldn't. Or, if you want to get really creative, have a toggle option in the MCM to allow you to choose whether your cows (as a whole, or individually) are herbivores (as noted above), omnivores (no effects either way), or carnivores (reversing the above affects and potentially opening a venue to alternative types of milk). Obviously, NPCs don't actually eat and there isn't really any way to reliably get them to other than a speech window option that basically just lets you shove food down their throat the way you do with lactacid, so this might be more of a player-as-a-cow thing, but still.

...Wow. I went on a ramble. Tl;dr, I love the mod and look forward to where you go with it in the future!

Wow the person below me had tons of ideas, I'll share some of my ideas and some that have already been mention but there is obviously a demand for it.

1. I think it would be great if this mod was combined with the other mod you made called devious butt, As cows do as you know do have lots of gas, Caused from the methane in the air, just sounds immersive to me, And i would have it so it only takes effect after 50% or so and then your added as a fartslut

2. Humanized Moo sound effects would be a nice optional feature  and the ability for moos to alert nearby npcs, And gaining weight is a must need, To add on to the mooing feature, mooing could cause nearby npcs to approach and ask and or forcibly milk the player/npc.

3. Adding more physical changes such as using slavetats to make the nose change to black and have a cow like texture since actually morphing the nose would obviously be alot of work, Adding some spots or such maybe around the body to make it look like your changing alot more.

4. i like the idea of the belly expanding as it develops udders as mentioned from the user above, those things are filled with milk after all.

5. I remember someone asking about using SD+ feature of crawling on all fours when your milk is full but i think that when you start to develop hooves it should force you on fours, Of course as an optional feature.

6. I think that npcs should have some humiliating comments to the player when their a cow or any dialogue for that matter, It would add more immersion since alot of people are going to be disgusted with your appearance and habits.

And last but not least i believe that this mod could be combined with those slavery mods, When your a cow you have the chance to be approach to become a working dairy cow, Your new owner will strip you and attach a cow bell collar and insert nose ring on you, This setting could be disabled in mcm for people who don't want it.

btw Cant wait for 1.2!

On 12/10/2017 at 1:31 PM, LinksSword said:

1. I think it would be great if this mod was combined with the other mod you made called devious butt, As cows do as you know do have lots of gas, Caused from the methane in the air, just sounds immersive to me, And i would have it so it only takes effect after 50% or so and then your added as a fartslut

2. Humanized Moo sound effects would be a nice optional feature  and the ability for moos to alert nearby npcs, And gaining weight is a must need, To add on to the mooing feature, mooing could cause nearby npcs to approach and ask and or forcibly milk the player/npc.

3. Adding more physical changes such as using slavetats to make the nose change to black and have a cow like texture since actually morphing the nose would obviously be alot of work, Adding some spots or such maybe around the body to make it look like your changing alot more.

4. i like the idea of the belly expanding as it develops udders as mentioned from the user above, those things are filled with milk after all.

5. I remember someone asking about using SD+ feature of crawling on all fours when your milk is full but i think that when you start to develop hooves it should force you on fours, Of course as an optional feature.

6. I think that npcs should have some humiliating comments to the player when their a cow or any dialogue for that matter, It would add more immersion since alot of people are going to be disgusted with your appearance and habits.

I'm seconding these ideas, would love to see some advancements to the physical side like getting a little fatter around the belly and thighs, as well as hearing her moo whenever she lets out her dairy air!

i have many ideas and completly no time for it - i made many changes in other my mods and i need to close it.

about plans for being a cow (near):
- i want to change a little body parts changing system - reduce slot usage and add alternative slots (important with devious devices)
- i want to add small barn as extra items shop - to gain cow superpower (not sure, simple dialogue + additional items)
- i want to add some events (alarm enemies, every mod that i made alert enemies, this should toooo)
- i want to add event in city - moo in city can couse forced milking animation by NPCs

- i dream to finde someone who will help me with 3d models - it's blocking me - becouse i cant focus on code/scripts - i hate works with nif files :confused:

That's features i decided to do in near future - maybe i will share to small parts to do more frequent updates.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

yes, im working with devious training - then i need to do few changes in this mod and i will update all.

Awesome. Your mod + MME has actually made the exhausting experience of sex modding Skyrim actually pay off.

As for ideas (which everyone seems to be putting forth so I might as well too), a lot of people seem to like the idea of walking on all fours, you can put me down for that one because I love that idea.

The only problem is walking on all fours as a human would be pretty weird as far as animations go, because you'd just be walking on your hands and knees. I'd take a look at the amputator framework ( https://www.loverslab.com/topic/65111-amputator-framework/ ) to maybe get rid of the feet and lower legs to make walking on fours look more natural. I don't know exactly how equipped items work, but maybe have the hooves attach at the knee or something when that happens.

I don't know exactly how your udders work, but it might work better if you tried making it an outfit and culling the backside of it, then use CBBE to be able to scale it dynamically with the player and always stay attached and not clip out of the body. I've had some weird glitches with MME and this mod when Lactacid is taken and the belly gets huge, and the udders end up clipping out at the sides. I think making it an outfit of some type that only attaches at the belly and uses the belly sliders would work perfectly. It might even be possible to put HDT on the udder nips. I'd love it on the ears too, but that's just grasping.

Also, I think a neat idea would be to darken the player's skin tone as the effects progress to help a bit with immersion, and make the blending of the slavetat overlays actually contribute to something more than darkening just the arms and legs.

A snout would be icing on the cake for me. Either by equip like the ears and udders, or by a racemenu thing (though that might be hard given everyone's facial type is different).

Ideally I just want the pc to be a complete freak of nature by the end of the transformation. Something so far removed from what the player started as that it's basically just a fucked up creature or something by the end of it. Maybe just completely break your game to where you can only communicate with moos, similar to the gagged dialogues for DD. So far your mod has done wonders and I wholeheartedly look forward to more. Thank you. There really needs to be more forced/accidental transformation mods.