So I was playing with the mod on earlier and for the life of me couldn't find/get the nose ring at all,  the mod said I was at 100% so I'm wondering as to how I get it to equip?

I wrote in changelog: i removed ring and i will add it as craftable item soon. maybe i will back ring again. now i want to reduce slot usage by mod - for example i can connect ears and horns together - and add alternative slot support and few another features.

sorry for that I want to update mod once again in few days.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/85776-being-a-cow/?p=2025034

I made some newer models, they both have a much lower vertex count if ~540 instead of the first ones, which were much more than 2500. I also included a number of different file types, in case one is easier to convert into a .nif file. I would convert them myself, but the version of blender I use does not have a NifTools extension available (or at least I couldn't find one).

You are my hero! - ok i will try to export/convert file today and i will upload nif with UV map template here -  if i find time - im sick  37.1'C  :/

Questions...

1. MCM has Hardcore mode... what is it?

2. I just found a Fertility Statue on a Dragon I killed, is it off your mod, as I have tons of mods installed. Also... if it is from your mod, does it increase fertility of the holder. Or is it purely decorative, as there's no explanation.

:)

Questions...

2. I just found a Fertility Statue on a Dragon I killed, is it off your mod, as I have tons of mods installed. Also... if it is from your mod, does it increase fertility of the holder. Or is it purely decorative, as there's no explanation.

to 2.

could it be that you have egg factory installed? egg factory brings a fertility statue with it that can be looted fro mdragosn that increases the chance to birth twineggs

@skyrimfet:

have encountered a small problem with the milkamoutnbased progressstate: if i leave the game and load the save the next tiem i start the game the progressstate is nailed fix. have tested it out after my character doesnt have progressed further after nearly 1k milk drained from her and she was goen i nthe while from stage 1 milkmaid to stage 10 milkmaid. ia had closed the game as she was milkmaidstage3 and the 2 stage of the horns together with the ears was shown, progresscalculation is set on fast.

Questions...

to 2.

could it be that you have egg factory installed? egg factory brings a fertility statue with it that can be looted fro mdragosn that increases the chance to birth twineggs

@skyrimfet:

have encountered a small problem with the milkamoutnbased progressstate: if i leave the game and load the save the next tiem i start the game the progressstate is nailed fix. have tested it out after my character doesnt have progressed further after nearly 1k milk drained from her and she was goen i nthe while from stage 1 milkmaid to stage 10 milkmaid. ia had closed the game as she was milkmaidstage3 and the 2 stage of the horns together with the ears was shown, progresscalculation is set on fast.

Yeah... I reinstalled egg factory about a month ago, and mostly forgot about it... 

Thanks for the info... :)

I've ran into an issue where everytime the milk notification pops up and the mooing starts that my characters speedmult jumps between -5000 to 5000 and it resets after seting and forcing speedmult but it bugs up when the notification pops up again.

Update: it was the hooves acting up with YPS Fashion

I've ran into an issue where everytime the milk notification pops up and the mooing starts that my characters speedmult jumps between -5000 to 5000 and it resets after seting and forcing speedmult but it bugs up when the notification pops up again.

my mod not affect on any player's stats - it's another mod

I just had an amazing idea that should be doable for a future release.  While I like the mooing I think it could be made more humanized, and maybe add in a sexlab voice pack that would be humanized mooing and moaning during sex, also maybe throw in some perks etc that would correlate with being a cow.  By the amazing mod.

Is there an bodyslide for use?

No, they're in a BSA file, but they are compatible with bodies built in bodyslide (there aren't any pieces of armor that need a specific body shape).

except udders - i hope that it will fixed soon

Will this work with older versions of mme? does it matter? i use the 27 07 2017 version of mme just cause i like it better. gotta try it maybe not on my main save but gotta do a run with it. reminds me of COC a bit. IT DOES. Also want to know if this mod is safe enough to load into an older save without issues and will it change the appearance of my character she is level 3 milkmaid. Anyway to speed up the transformation even when set to fast it still takes awhile.

This mod works well. It's my second playthrough with it. I ended the first while my char was level 19 and 56% a cow. In the last one my char is actually level 15 and 60 % cow.

Some minor problems with devious training :

- in my first playthrough I had the hooves before reaching arched feet. The hooves were visible, and I was able to wear  shoes or devious shoes which then concealed the hooves.

- in my second playthrough I reached arched feet before having the hooves; Whatever I tried my feet were arched feet. I uninstalled devious training and reloaded. I had still the arched feet (in spite devious training was uninstalled) until being a cow updated my char. Now my char has hooves and it upgraded without problem from hoove 1 to hooves 2

Other minor things :

- my char doesn't "moo", even when her boobs are full of milk. But perhaps it happens only when fully transformed to a cow.

- The cow tats are visible on the feet, including lower part of the body, but elsewhere I see no differences (actually cow tats level 1)

Hope this is usefull. Mods is alredy great like it is, and works fine.

Whats the milkmaid limit? or is there a limit. imagine all of whiterun cowfied.

32 slots

big tail spazzes out

spazzes out? scary, or?

about Your another question - probably Yes-should work with older version of MME

stretches all over gets stuck sometimes twitches, seems to effect me mostly, i have a follower who's tail is working fine mostly. 

32 slots

big tail spazzes out

spazzes out? scary, or?

about Your another question - probably Yes-should work with older version of MME

stretches all over gets stuck sometimes twitches, seems to effect me mostly, i have a follower who's tail is working fine mostly. 

That's because it's an HDT tail, sometimes that happens with the HDT objects (other tail mods, HDT bodies, etc.) A fresh save, cleaning your save, limiting your FPS, or reinstalling HDT XMLs are all different things you could do to try and solve the problem.

32 slots

big tail spazzes out

spazzes out? scary, or?

That's because it's an HDT tail, sometimes that happens with the HDT objects (other tail mods, HDT bodies, etc.) A fresh save, cleaning your save, limiting your FPS, or reinstalling HDT XMLs are all different things you could do to try and solve the problem.

Yeah your right i wonder why its only the big tail since the small one is unaffected, i can deal with it it only really happens sometimes, 

32 slots

big tail spazzes out

spazzes out? scary, or?

Any ideas for more transformation items? perhaps multibreast? idk have them function similar to the udders as an added item. it'd be limited though since it won't look good on any armor meshes so maybe making it exclusively a body mesh would be better it wouldn't be impossible just that you would have to deal with one set of breast or more being exposed since creating specially made armor for them would obviously be a pain, And you could use the already multibreast from MME, I'd like to see more cow like features maybe, like a cow like nose, or add some more fur with slavetats to the player, around the face or body.

32 slots

big tail spazzes out

spazzes out? scary, or?

Yeah your right i wonder why its only the big tail since the small one is unaffected, i can deal with it it only really happens sometimes, 

32 slots

big tail spazzes out

spazzes out? scary, or?

Any ideas for more transformation items? perhaps multibreast? idk have them function similar to the udders as an added item. it'd be limited though since it won't look good on any armor meshes so maybe making it exclusively a body mesh would be better it wouldn't be impossible just that you would have to deal with one set of breast or more being exposed since creating specially made armor for them would obviously be a pain, And you could use the already multibreast from MME, I'd like to see more cow like features maybe, like a cow like nose, or add some more fur with slavetats to the player, around the face or body.

Forced multibreast transformation would be a pretty great alternative to udders for those who do not care for the latter, or perhaps an option for both if so desired.

32 slots

big tail spazzes out

spazzes out? scary, or?

32 slots

big tail spazzes out

spazzes out? scary, or?

Forced multibreast transformation would be a pretty great alternative to udders for those who do not care for the latter, or perhaps an option for both if so desired.

do you know what the pain threshold does? i know hardcore mode makes it so you cannot wear boots if you have hooves for example.