1.7e

added new attribute - slim arms - no more chubby arms on height weight stage

fixed issue with udders

added 1stage to transformation (20/20) - just for random attribute

fixed 10000k hidden item in inventory

fixed ring and bell slot conflict resolver

add untamed milk texture

add wet crotch texture in 3 combinations (to save tats slots)

added checkbox - dirty cow

during walk you can loss some of your weight - with attribute slim cow (II) - to 0.0 (!!!)

eating gain weight, potions are also counted

cellulite alpha is based on weight

cow's nose overlay

todo:

nioupdate - on change cell

check zaz idles - horny cow etc, maybe full breast idle? and add to watchdog event - should be easy and nice

check tips about shaders or something in hoves , try priority for bell and hooves sounds

1.7b

changed marker position (teleport after auction)

turnoff comment's during dialogues

rewrited comments (credits)

dismisss follower during captured cow quests

move all tats from slavetats to nio functions (big speed up)

1.8:

This looks wonderful! I will be watching this. A few requests.

1: Allow option for no udder -- some people just don't like udders.

2: Don't forget argonians/khajiits. I don't know what will be required for that yet, but there are furries like me out here. <3

Thank you for your hard work. ^_^

This looks wonderful! I will be watching this. A few requests.

1: Allow option for no udder -- some people just don't like udders.

2: Don't forget argonians/khajiits. I don't know what will be required for that yet, but there are furries like me out here. <3

Thank you for your hard work. ^_^

1 - yes, in case when udders looks like peace of shit - this option is simply necessery ;)

2 - if someone will prepare models etc - i will add it - i never play with argonians/khajiits - it's not my part - as i wrote in "note" i need help from other moders, artist - i made some stuff becouse i had no choice - i belive that some people will help me with it and then - sure i will add support for more exotic races.

Thx :D

Awesome, tracking! A little cosmetic/gameplay suggestion: hooves replacer for hands is probably too impractical (holding weapons?) and will cause more problems that its worth, I would simply get rid of hand-hooves.

Also, Driinkiin Race (Deer Born) has some decent hooves models and body textures you could make use eventually.

Screenshot: https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/60888-1-1418986342.jpg

Awesome, tracking! A little cosmetic/gameplay suggestion: hooves replacer for hands is probably too impractical (holding weapons?) and will cause more problems that its worth, I would simply get rid of hand-hooves.

Also, Driinkiin Race (Deer Born) has some decent hooves models and body textures you could make use eventually.

Screenshot: https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/60888-1-1418986342.jpg

Thx for your msg! So hooves looks very good, better than my 3d work - not sure about permissions etc - anyway - im planing to add (maybe) some simple armor parts for hooves - this mod that you sent cover 50% of my potential work. Great!

About hands - yes - it's not super realistic, i planned to create something like half hooves-half hands - why i didnt? -Skills and time,  you know - i can script it etc etc - but i dont want do learn now 3d programs etc - i spend some time to create thats what You got - i belive that some more talented people help me with that. So i want to keep hand hooves - and only replace it for better model in future.

It does sound really interesting, I am wondering if there will be some way to return to being human, eventually ?

I will have to give it a try, I find Milk mod interesting, but it has never had enough, forced, masochistic tendency's for the player character to really catch my attention for any real length of time.

Some sort of forced enslavement, with MCM options to bypass from time to time would really help that.

Player force usage, indentured usage, or blackmail, would be nice, even kidnapped, and placed in a Milk barn, with options to escape could really help.

Great mod, for a first version it works really well! The only problems I ran into was that the MCM characters window didn't display the currently affected characters (which is fine, MME does this anyway), and the debug menu doesn't work until you use a Milk Pump at least once, which isn't a big problem. I like the idea about using the DeerBorn assets, and I had a few hours of inspiration, so I created a mesh for an improved udder in Blender. It needs textures and a conversion into Skyrim file types (.nif). The idea I had was to scale the original down and move it from the stomach down to the pubic area, so that it wouldn't look odd with any sort of belly scaling needed. This model would be used for the first stage of the udder,  The new models V1 and V2 would be the second and third stages respectively. Because it is a mesh, it could have a similar physics system to a tail (I have no where near the knowledge to set up the skeleton/nodes though), and it would be attached in the same place as the first type of udder (Maybe working with similar physics to FloppySOS?).

Udders.zip

Really nice idea from what i can glimpse from the description. I really like the idea of physically and mentally transformations. To complement other mods which go into the same fetishes is the right way to go (if the authors are willing). 

Although i am with galgat:

It does sound really interesting, I am wondering if there will be some way to return to being human, eventually ?

I will have to give it a try, I find Milk mod interesting, but it has never had enough, forced, masochistic tendency's for the player character to really catch my attention for any real length of time.

Some sort of forced enslavement, with MCM options to bypass from time to time would really help that.

Player force usage, indentured usage, or blackmail, would be nice, even kidnapped, and placed in a Milk barn, with options to escape could really help.

Same for me. The problem with MME is for me the sandbox-character; sure you can do it but why would you bother? It is a real time-sink with no real benefits nor misfortunes attached (aside the fetish i mean). And furthermore the whole price stuff is way too complicated for my taste.

In general i find mods with tell their own story, woven into the world and their people much preferable to sandboxy approaches. 1st they are not that likely to interfere much with other stuff (if they are linked to specific places and such) and they are much more immersive. For that reason i could never really appreciate SD+, SGOIII, Kidnapped, MME and even Cursed Loot, because of the repetition and randomness of their radiant characters. For me approaches like Traps and Pitfalls and Slaverun are examples on how to tie their content into the world - these interact and modify the world, interact and tie into game mechanics while giving the player the chance to avoid beeing pulled into it. MME for example stands aside and wants to be appreciated while beeing mostly an annoying time sink.

Enough moaning :D

What i want to say is that it would be cool if you could implement a kind of background story, e.g. a  contextual curse or suggestions like galgat stated.

Furthermore could you describe in more detail how your mod works? - Are there stages like in 1 your breasts grow, 2 ears and at 3 you get horns and such? Are the transformations gradual etc. Sure i could test it but then i have to install the supplements and i don't know if it is worth it =)

Really nice idea from what i can glimpse from the description. I really like the idea of physically and mentally transformations. To complement other mods which go into the same fetishes is the right way to go (if the authors are willing). 

Although i am with galgat:

in version 1.1 i will add function to remove all effects from actors that will be deleted in MME. So without "untransformation" - easy remove/reset.

I love permanent changes - so that's all - i think that remove option is fair for everyone who dont want finish game with horns and tail :) not my bussines :) Who want to finish game?! That's kill all fun!

I want to also to add option "no items mode" - maybe some people find something cute only in "Moooo!" effect. As wrote Yuni - no one like udders - i like, but i respect that im not "all" so i will add option to disable this part.

About story - it was my dream - next stage of this mod - i had few ideas - something like freakshow - brothel or mad-farmer and victim (escape quest).  Im worried about my english in dialogues and integration - i made same mistake in "devious butt" - and i finaly remove all story background. So first i want to finish all mechanics, draw bold line between effects and quest and then continue only story part (if i decided that it's good) Or maybe i create simple API for other moders who will do it better than me?

probably in 1.1 will be spreaded and transformation will works slower - (in mcm i will add 3 speeds (slow/normal/fast) to select)

I want to add blacksmith quest or simple dialogues - can you cover my hooves with steel/iron? etc...

Great mod, for a first version it works really well! The only problems I ran into was that the MCM characters window didn't display the currently affected characters (which is fine, MME does this anyway), and the debug menu doesn't work until you use a Milk Pump at least once, which isn't a big problem. I like the idea about using the DeerBorn assets, and I had a few hours of inspiration, so I created a mesh for an improved udder in Blender. It needs textures and a conversion into Skyrim file types (.nif). The idea I had was to scale the original down and move it from the stomach down to the pubic area, so that it wouldn't look odd with any sort of belly scaling needed. This model would be used for the first stage of the udder,  The new models V1 and V2 would be the second and third stages respectively. Because it is a mesh, it could have a similar physics system to a tail (I have no where near the knowledge to set up the skeleton/nodes though), and it would be attached in the same place as the first type of udder (Maybe working with similar physics to FloppySOS?).

It's WIP :) MCM works almost like placeholder now - i will change it in 1.1 soon :) About udder - i checked it very fast before sleep - i noticed that "nipples" are very slim. Your message need more concentration, now im in work. So i will write more later, ok? :)

anyway - udders model looks really cool

Really great mod! Thank you very much for this.

I'd like to suggest an alternative tail from EquipDragonTails.esp which apparently comes with the Ningheim Race (Cow Tail from this mod). HDT cow tail has a bit too much "dead meat" movement for my taste.

Also, is it possible to stick the nose ring to another node? I cannot use RaceMenu to build a cow-like snout with the ring still visible, it disappears into the face. Can you stick it to the nose tip somehow?

With the pain slider and the mooing, you all but require the milk mod economy to use level cap which I don't. I also keep my cow pimped with Lactacid all the time, so she produces 100+ units of milk each hour and is constantly mooing. As a suggestion: Would it be possible to obtain either the current milk maid level and difficulty or the required amount for next milk maid level, and have a slider to start mooing at multiplactions of this? E. g. next level 100 on Easy mode would require 1000 units of milk. Now I put the slider to 5.0, so she starts mooing with 5000+ units in store?

Again, thanks alot for this mod!

Really great mod! Thank you very much for this.

I'd like to suggest an alternative tail from EquipDragonTails.esp which apparently comes with the Ningheim Race (Cow Tail from this mod). HDT cow tail has a bit too much "dead meat" movement for my taste.

Also, is it possible to stick the nose ring to another node? I cannot use RaceMenu to build a cow-like snout with the ring still visible, it disappears into the face. Can you stick it to the nose tip somehow?

With the pain slider and the mooing, you all but require the milk mod economy to use level cap which I don't. I also keep my cow pimped with Lactacid all the time, so she produces 100+ units of milk each hour and is constantly mooing. As a suggestion: Would it be possible to obtain either the current milk maid level and difficulty or the required amount for next milk maid level, and have a slider to start mooing at multiplactions of this? E. g. next level 100 on Easy mode would require 1000 units of milk. Now I put the slider to 5.0, so she starts mooing with 5000+ units in store?

Again, thanks alot for this mod!

100 units/hour - I'm not surprised - she should mooing all the time (i will prepare extra sound pack for You:P ) ;) I will check link and I will check whats about this "issue" - but i think that is easer to spread slider to for example 500 units - not sure - i need to understand your case first :) I will read all topic again.

About face - i just made small reaserch - if i find solution i want to add face changes as option

About ring - i cant answer now - maybe i will add checkbox for ring like for udders. Ring will be craftable like for example bell or it's will  pin it to blacksmith service (plan's for next updates)

i have a idea i would like to suggest:

what is with a nippleproportion change as the bodychange goes forward instead of the udder?

because of the amount of milking the nipples need to endure they would get slowly into the shape of the suctioncups form the milkmachine

It's WIP :) MCM works almost like placeholder now - i will change it in 1.1 soon :) About udder - i checked it very fast before sleep - i noticed that "nipples" are very slim. Your message need more concentration, now im in work. So i will write more later, ok? :)

anyway - udders model looks really cool

Thanks! I think I know what you meant, so I changed around the models to look a little better. I suspected that the MCM was a WIP. Are you planning on integrating this into Devious Training?

i have a idea i would like to suggest:

what is with a nippleproportion change as the bodychange goes forward instead of the udder?

because of the amount of milking the nipples need to endure they would get slowly into the shape of the suctioncups form the milkmachine

I think this would be difficult to do, because the way that the suction cups work as an armor results in them being tied to nipple scaling. So you might be able to scale the nipples to look like that, but the problem would be that the suction cups (and most other armors) would look like they have two meter-long spears coming out of them. You could make them into nipple piercings that are tied to the same HDT system, but they'd disappear when you equipped armor/harness.

Also, you could try the Aroused Nips mod, that might do what you're looking for to some extent.

Udders2.zip

Hi!

I checked again model that You sent - im worry about count of vertex - details level etc - all looks amazing  - but IHMO this model is extreme heavy and not able in current form to import/convert to nif - not sure how works game engine in skyrim (reduce vertex in fly?) - but im afraid that many graphic cards will expolode or FPS will under acceptable level :)

I probably know why - one of reason are veins - looks great, realistic. Im not a model artist but i think that vains etc are able to create with special textures, like:

normal, glow, parallax or environment maps. This additional maps able to define roughness etc.

With textures it's possible to simulate details on flat surface and for example create not simple sphere  (about 50-150 vertex) and add only "few" details like "nipples" and then use textures to achieve realistic effect - what do You think?

I added comparison between std. Head and  Udder mesh to show differences in details level.

post-936092-0-94005200-1507165954_thumb.jpg

Hi!

I checked again model that You sent - im worry about count of vertex - details level etc - all looks amazing  - but IHMO this model is extreme heavy and not able in current form to import/convert to nif - not sure how works game engine in skyrim (reduce vertex in fly?) - but im afraid that many graphic cards will expolode or FPS will under acceptable level :)

I probably know why - one of reason are veins - looks great, realistic. Im not a model artist but i think that vains etc are able to create with special textures, like:

normal, glow, parallax or environment maps. This additional maps able to define roughness etc.

With textures it's possible to simulate details on flat surface and for example create not simple sphere  (about 50-150 vertex) and add only "few" details like "nipples" and then use textures to achieve realistic effect - what do You think?

I added comparison between std. Head and  Udder mesh to show differences in details level.

I understand what you mean now. I tried dissolving as many points as I could just now, but the mesh ended up illogical with still too many points. I'll make a new mesh when I have some free time.

EDIT: Do you happen to know the vertex count for the head? It would give me a good idea of what to aim for with my starting mesh. Under 2000 seems to be the rule.

Hi!

I understand what you mean now. I tried dissolving as many points as I could just now, but the mesh ended up illogical with still too many points. I'll make a new mesh when I have some free time.

EDIT: Do you happen to know the vertex count for the head? It would give me a good idea of what to aim for with my starting mesh. Under 2000 seems to be the rule.

no idea i will check it in 12h ;) good morning :)

I've ran into the issue with the tail bugging out and equipping the hdt object doesnt fix it, but unequipping the tail seems to work which got me to thinking to prevent it bugging in hardcore mode why not have it unequip/requip every so often via toggle maybe every 24 hours ingame.

Each time the tail gets unequipped by some mod (in my case, Misogyny from Deviously Cursed Loot), a new tail is spawned and equipped. The unequipped (and invisible) tail stays in the inventory. This "feature" is still apparent as of version 1.1. I help myself with removing all tails at once, so the mod spawns a single new one.

Also: Deviously Cursed Loot tries to equip Blindfolds, Gloves, Boots, and Ankle Chains which all fail resulting in two items each in inventory, one visible and marked as equipped but nonfunctional, and one invisible which should be equipped but isn't. As of version 1.1 Gags now work since the nose ring which prohibited them is no longer used.

The nose ring is still in the object list, but not craftable. I take it, this is upcoming in a future version.

Hi!

no idea i will check it in 12h ;) good morning :)

I made some newer models, they both have a much lower vertex count if ~540 instead of the first ones, which were much more than 2500. I also included a number of different file types, in case one is easier to convert into a .nif file. I would convert them myself, but the version of blender I use does not have a NifTools extension available (or at least I couldn't find one).

BetterUddersLowerVertexCount.zip